Author Topic: Philly Non Sports Card Show - October 15/16!  (Read 480 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Philly Non Sports Card Show - October 15/16!
« on: September 05, 2022, 12:29:38 PM »

Been a while since I've attended a show, but this one will be worth the wait! Got Halsey, my faithful sidekick with me this time! She's a miracle worker with markers, so make sure to stop by for some art or just to say HI!

October is shaping up to be a ton of fun!

Online quas

Re: Philly Non Sports Card Show - October 15/16!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 04:14:47 AM »
Looking forward to it, Neil!  I'll be setting up a table.

Marc
Marc

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 11:41:13 AM »
Weird to think that it was 23 years ago we all made it out there for Philly.  Totally different world back then.  Anyone want to trade a: borderless "2022", off-center, in PSA-1 grade... for a NM/MT-9 glossy, way-back, "1999"?

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 04:10:16 PM »

Been a while since I've attended a show, but this one will be worth the wait! Got Halsey, my faithful sidekick with me this time! She's a miracle worker with markers, so make sure to stop by for some art or just to say HI!

October is shaping up to be a ton of fun!

Got my hotel room reserved at the Hilton Garden Inn, To all that are planning on attending, please bring any extra checklists or puzzles. C Ya in a month. The Shoe.

Online Dr.M

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 02:21:36 PM »
Would anyone here do me a favour? If youíre going to the Philly show and Sidekick Lab has a booth set up there. Could you ask Tom why he is not replying to my email about product he owes me? Itís from the last Mars Attacks Kickstarter project. Would be great to be able to find out whatís going on. Please and thank you!!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 09:04:21 AM »
We will be at the spring show but are going to miss this fall's show, hope all have a great time,

Richard
#StayWacky

anything