Author Topic: Pat's Odds and Ends for sale  (Read 15594 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Pat's Odds and Ends for sale
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2024, 04:22:44 AM »
Thanks, Mike.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2024, 05:26:36 AM »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2024, 10:51:58 AM »
I have at least 20 unopened tattoo "packs" here if anyone is interested.

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2024, 03:35:31 PM »
Sorry for your loss Pat.  My wife is super-close with her mom who is 81 and not doing great.  I’m dreading when the worst happens and what it will do to her, so I can empathize with the pain you’re feeling.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2024, 08:32:58 PM »
Sorry for your loss Pat
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2024, 05:04:22 AM »
Thanks Tom, and Ernie.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2024, 08:18:06 AM »
Pat,

I am so sorry for your loss, I have been there.  I know you were very close with her.
Paula and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2024, 08:26:22 AM »
$900 for the punched diecut set, shipped.  Any takers??  I paid $400 apiece for Ratz and Cracked, and got the rest in a trade.

Anybody interested in a filled box of assorted loose minis?  I can do whatever size box you want, and will throw in some chasers, just make me an offer.  My beloved mom passed away last week and I really need the space.  Or I have all kinds of recent Wackys and will pack up grab bags for whatever size envelope or box you would like.  I don't really want to post her pic here, it wasn't the best shot, but I have one of her in her Wacky apron if anyone wants to see it.

Pat, Sorry for your loss. We lost my mother in January 2023. The feeling of being overwhelmed is tough. As the oldest of three, she had named me executor. PM if you have any questions I can help with. Its tough to know how to proceed.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DaffyBP

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2024, 11:40:44 AM »
Keeping you in my prayers, Pat. My wife and I have both been through this, and I know it's tough.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2024, 06:23:24 PM »
Pat - So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom - my condolences to you and your family -
Alex

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2024, 04:48:30 AM »
Keeping you in my prayers, Pat. My wife and I have both been through this, and I know it's tough.

Thanks so much, it is appreciated.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2024, 04:48:58 AM »
Pat - So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom - my condolences to you and your family -
Alex

Thanks to you as well, Alex.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2024, 10:05:05 AM »
Wacky Ads short perf set, minus #25 Good and Empty, very nice condition, all in sleeves and top loaders - I have about $900 into it, will sell for $800 shipped.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2024, 08:05:06 PM »
Sorry for your loss Pat. I know it doesn’t ease the pain much, but knowing you have kind considerate friends who will keep you in your thoughts and prayers counts for something…..

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2024, 10:13:23 AM »
Sorry for your loss Pat. I know it doesn’t ease the pain much, but knowing you have kind considerate friends who will keep you in your thoughts and prayers counts for something…..

Yes, my friends here have been a great comfort.......

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2024, 04:42:35 AM »
Anybody want these?  $5 for postage.

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2024, 05:00:19 AM »
Anybody want these?  $5 for postage.

Sure, I'll take those for $5.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2024, 04:35:24 AM »
The football packs are spoken for, as are the tattoos.

I just came across a box full of stuff I had in my old office, before I retired.  I have ANS 1 through 5 in the little plastic binders (1 red with ANS 2, and 4 yellow) and a copy of the first Abram's book (no stickers).  The 55 card base sets fit perfectly in those little binders, I forgot how good they looked!  They exactly fill the binder, with one spot for the wrapper or a promo card.  Anyone interested?  If not, to the comic book shop they go, he always needs some base sets.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 06:22:05 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Soremel

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2024, 09:26:39 AM »

I just came across a box full of stuff I had in my old office, before I retired.  I have ANS 1 through 5 in the little plastic binders (1 red, 4 yellow) and a copy of the first Abram's book (no stickers).  The 55 card base sets fit perfectly in those little binders, I forgot how good they looked!  They exactly fill the binder, with one spot for the wrapper or a promo card.  Anyone interested?  If not, to the comic book shop they go, he always needs some base sets.

Regarding the mini-albums, I totally agree! For their base efficiency, I never thought that they got the love that they deserved! 55 cards, and the "Stella Dorko" bonus sticker filled the yellow binders perfectly.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2024, 10:40:38 AM »
Regarding the mini-albums, I totally agree! For their base efficiency, I never thought that they got the love that they deserved! 55 cards, and the "Stella Dorko" bonus sticker filled the yellow binders perfectly.
I never knew that there was room for the base cards in those two albums. I take it that it was just one base set entirely? If so, then I wish that they had made room for both the bonus and foil cards.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2024, 11:25:37 AM »

I just came across a box full of stuff I had in my old office, before I retired.  I have ANS 1 through 5 in the little plastic binders (1 red, 4 yellow) and a copy of the first Abram's book (no stickers).  The 55 card base sets fit perfectly in those little binders, I forgot how good they looked!  They exactly fill the binder, with one spot for the wrapper or a promo card.  Anyone interested?  If not, to the comic book shop they go, he always needs some base sets.

PM Sent - you never answered my other one??? what gives...

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2024, 03:43:48 AM »
PM Sent - you never answered my other one??? what gives...

I did answer your earlier message a few days ago, and now this one - hopefully you saw both?  I am sorry, for some reason I don't get notified anymore of all my new messages, and some of them then lose the "new" tag.............  it is driving me nuts!

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2024, 04:24:42 AM »
I did answer your earlier message a few days ago, and now this one - hopefully you saw both?  I am sorry, for some reason I don't get notified anymore of all my new messages, and some of them then lose the "new" tag.............  it is driving me nuts!
that's cool thx - got your last one !! answered!!  :]

Offline mikecho

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2024, 07:24:53 AM »
Oh, so that's why I haven't received an answer to mine yet.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2024, 03:45:53 PM »
Oh, so that's why I haven't received an answer to mine yet.

What's with all the impatience from members recently?   I was a victim of that myself this month.   People have lives outside the forum; give them plenty of time to respond.   Geesh.

Not to mention that Pat is going through a death in the family.   Pat, my condolences for your Mom.   We had to say goodbye to my Mom in '09, and it's never easy.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 04:24:39 PM by Plastered Peanut »
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2024, 08:11:53 PM »
Pat.  Very sorry to hear about your loss of your mom. You were the best daughter ever!

Andrew

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2024, 05:21:50 AM »
Pat.  Very sorry to hear about your loss of your mom. You were the best daughter ever!

Andrew

Pat - sorry for your loss - wasn't aware... :sad: :sad:

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2024, 05:42:19 AM »
Thank you David, Andrew and Joe.  This is truly a sad, and very hard time for me.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2024, 06:12:57 AM »
I will let my punched diecut set of 44 go for $800 paypal friends or check.  That's what I paid for just the Ratz and Cracked!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2024, 09:07:04 AM »
Can anyone use and enjoy some Wacky tees, size Large?  There are also some of Joe G.'s Parotees.  I can longer fit in them, lost too much weight.  I can provide titles and colors if anyone is interested.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2024, 05:51:27 AM »
I am sorry to anyone who I made a mistake in dealing with.  I am just having a very hard time dealing with all of this, and need to go cry some more......

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2024, 08:00:16 AM »
No mistakes on my purchase! And the little minis stuffed into the package as lagniappe were especially appreciated! Everything was carefully packaged and arrived safely and on time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will most certainly buy again, and encourage everyone to help out anyway they can. Hang in there Pat! We are all rooting for you!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2024, 08:42:00 AM »
No mistakes on my purchase! And the little minis stuffed into the package as lagniappe were especially appreciated! Everything was carefully packaged and arrived safely and on time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will most certainly buy again, and encourage everyone to help out anyway they can. Hang in there Pat! We are all rooting for you!

Thanks, Pete, much appreciated.  I am have progressed/regressed? into a serious "throw it out" mode now.  Out go the gravity feeds from ANS, and maybe some extra singles.......

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2024, 11:39:10 AM »
Thanks, Pete, much appreciated.  I am have progressed/regressed? into a serious "throw it out" mode now.  Out go the gravity feeds from ANS, and maybe some extra singles.......

I hear ya Pat. Going through my divorce years ago, I dumpstered a ton of swill. I tried selling sets of ANS 8 for .25 each at one of the shows. I even threw away some comics. Just not worth the effort to move or sell.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2024, 04:44:47 AM »
Here is an updated list of tees:

Official Topps, 100% cotton
Burger Thing on Brown Boy's Medium (w/tags)
Burger Thing on Brown Boy's Large (w/tags)
Chimps Ahoy on Charcoal Medium (w/tags)
Coldfish on Kelly Green, Boy's Small (w/tags)
Coldfish on Kelly Green, Boy's Large (w/tags)
Scrapple on black Boy's Medium (w/tags)
Scrapple on black Boy's Large (w/tags)

10-Again
Molten Crisp Light blue (Medium) 50/50
Frosted Snakes blue (Large)  50/50
Milk Muds light yellow (Medium) 50/50
Camals Cigarettes royal blue 100% cotton (Medium) new w/tags
Blast Blew Ribbon Beer royal blue long sleeve 100% cotton, Large ** (very wrinkled, but never worn/washed)

Gildan 100% cotton
Compilation on black Large **

Tee Public (50/50) large
Stinkies on royal blue heather **

Joe G's shirts, all 100% cotton, all size Large except as noted:
Red Skull on light green
Blobstoppers on bright blue
Blobstoppers on kelly green
Gill Scouts on Kelly green
Dial-X (pink version) on olive green
Dial-X (pink version) on a gray "baseball tee" with red sleeves, 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon  **
Alien Joy dark gray sweatshirt, size Medium, 55% cotton, 45% polyester  **

** indicates that the shirt has never been worn, but doesn't have tags

I might still find more.  I also have a box full of the boxer shorts, new with tags.  I will make a deal!!

Gutterade boy's XL (2)
Ajerx M (2)
Bling Pup M (2)
Bloodweiser pants S (2)
Bloodweiser long shorts M (2)
Dead Bull pants S
Dead Bull pants M (3)
Dead Bull shorts M
Dead Bull shorts S (2)
Dr. Pooper M
Fed Up S
Gargle L