Author Topic: Wacky Mini Series 4  (Read 907 times)

Offline DrDeal

Wacky Mini Series 4
« on: August 17, 2022, 02:29:28 AM »
I have put in an inquiry at Super Impulse regarding if / when Series 4 will be produced. Does anyone else have a contact they can ask.

Andrew

Re: Wacky Mini Series 4
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 05:44:41 AM »
I have put in an inquiry at Super Impulse regarding if / when Series 4 will be produced. Does anyone else have a contact they can ask.

Andrew

No contacts, but I wrote them and the response was, “yes we are releasing a series 4 but no date planned yet.”

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 06:11:43 AM »
I contacted Rylee's Attic and no word yet.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 05:18:54 PM »
No contacts, but I wrote them and the response was, “yes we are releasing a series 4 but no date planned yet.”

Great intel!  Thanks

Offline Swiski

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 04:37:23 AM »
I still think they should arrange to produce parodies of tobacco and alcohol parodies, and only sell them online. But that will never happen :'(

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 06:08:39 AM »

I'm glad to hear this and hope it comes to fruition.  I keep meaning to send them some feedback on the first three series as well as express hopes for a fourth, but I haven't made it happen yet.  I think series 3, with all old school minis and no minis that were difficult or impossible to find, was the best one yet and I hope they follow that model in future releases.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 06:54:01 AM »
Wait, didn’t Series 3 have some kinda rare cans (Mountain Goo, Pupsi and Hurtz Baked Bears) and the ridiculous “Fugggeddaboutit rare” Bar Kist?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 06:56:43 AM »
Wait, didn’t Series 3 have some kinda rare cans (Mountain Goo, Pupsi and Hurtz Baked Bears) and the ridiculous “Fugggeddaboutit rare” Bar Kist?

Yes, it did.  There were six different cans (in both red and blue versions) that were considered "rare" and three that came in black versions that were considered "really rare" along with the impossible-to-find Bar Kist.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 01:52:47 PM »
Just got a reply from SI on S4:

"WP 4 maybe mid year"

So that's good news.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2023, 06:17:49 PM »
Just got a reply from SI on S4:

"WP 4 maybe mid year"

So that's good news.

Andrew

Glad to hear the news, Andrew, even if I'd prefer "definitely" to "maybe" and "winter" to "mid year".  I have meant to write SI and give some thoughts that I believe would make S4 even better.  Do you have a contact name or email address you used or should I just find a general one on their website?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2023, 03:12:31 AM »
Glad to hear the news, Andrew, even if I'd prefer "definitely" to "maybe" and "winter" to "mid year".  I have meant to write SI and give some thoughts that I believe would make S4 even better.  Do you have a contact name or email address you used or should I just find a general one on their website?

PM Sent.