Author Topic: Wacky Mini Series 4  (Read 437 times)

Offline DrDeal

Wacky Mini Series 4
« on: August 17, 2022, 02:29:28 AM »
I have put in an inquiry at Super Impulse regarding if / when Series 4 will be produced. Does anyone else have a contact they can ask.

Andrew

Re: Wacky Mini Series 4
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 05:44:41 AM »
I have put in an inquiry at Super Impulse regarding if / when Series 4 will be produced. Does anyone else have a contact they can ask.

Andrew

No contacts, but I wrote them and the response was, “yes we are releasing a series 4 but no date planned yet.”

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 06:11:43 AM »
I contacted Rylee's Attic and no word yet.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 05:18:54 PM »
No contacts, but I wrote them and the response was, “yes we are releasing a series 4 but no date planned yet.”

Great intel!  Thanks

Offline Swiski

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 04:37:23 AM »
I still think they should arrange to produce parodies of tobacco and alcohol parodies, and only sell them online. But that will never happen :'(

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 06:08:39 AM »

I'm glad to hear this and hope it comes to fruition.  I keep meaning to send them some feedback on the first three series as well as express hopes for a fourth, but I haven't made it happen yet.  I think series 3, with all old school minis and no minis that were difficult or impossible to find, was the best one yet and I hope they follow that model in future releases.

anything