Author Topic: June Art Giveaway Contest!  (Read 1414 times)

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
June Art Giveaway Contest!
« on: June 09, 2022, 11:03:23 AM »
Hi Everyone!
          The New Wackys are for sale for the next several days, so we're going to try this contest thing again! This time I want everyone to get involved. The minimum purchase is just a single set of June Wacky Packages! Send me your proof of purchase, and I will enter you in the drawing for an original rough used in June's set. Each set purchased gets you another entry. I hope to see many more contestants, and great sales this month! Good Luck! - Pete

Offline quas

Re: June Art Giveaway Contest!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 04:04:43 PM »
Hi Everyone!
          The New Wackys are for sale for the next several days, so we're going to try this contest thing again! This time I want everyone to get involved. The minimum purchase is just a single set of June Wacky Packages! Send me your proof of purchase, and I will enter you in the drawing for an original rough used in June's set. Each set purchased gets you another entry. I hope to see many more contestants, and great sales this month! Good Luck! - Pete

Sounds great, thanks!  Would we be able to simply forward you the email receipt from Topps?  If so, would just need your email address.  This would be simplest.
Marc

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 06:31:54 AM »
Because there seems to be some difficulty in images being transferred through the website, please email me directly with your proof of purchase for entry! No box tops or clipped coupons needed. Just forward your purchase receipt, or send a photo of same. We have a handful of entrants already! - Pete

Offline quas

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 08:18:01 AM »
Because there seems to be some difficulty in images being transferred through the website, please email me directly with your proof of purchase for entry! No box tops or clipped coupons needed. Just forward your purchase receipt, or send a photo of same. We have a handful of entrants already! - Pete

Pete, what is your email address, for purposes of emailing you directly?
Marc

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 08:30:16 AM »
     pzies@defensegroup.com

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 05:16:24 AM »
I hate to do this, but it looks like we are going to run into a "Reserve Not Met" situation with the art give away. The whole intent behind the drawing was to encourage sales and interest in the June Wackys set, but we aren't even into double digits for participants yet! There's gotta be a better response than that before I give away original art. I'm sorry to the few that participated in good faith, but unless numbers pick up, I'm pulling the plug on the contest. Sorry.

anything