Author Topic: over 800 non sports singles  (Read 10796 times)

Offline okiebugs

over 800 non sports singles
« on: September 30, 2010, 07:27:26 PM »
hear are some of the types of non sports cards i have elvis,wacky packages,beatles,flags of the world,monsters they are wierd,horrible horoscope,insult postcards,world on wheels,odd rods,wings,funny valentines,some type of paper book covers from the 60s or 70s,some paper posters from the 60s or 70s,davy crockett set from the 50s,monkees set,extra monkees singles,get smart,green hornet,rat patrol,black and whit king kong,comic book covers cards,three stooges,mod squar,batman sets black bat red bat and extra singles from all sets, all the cards are the real deal no repos or fakes can send or post pics of anything you wish to see let me know if interested thanks

Offline okiebugs

Re: over 800 non sports singles
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 06:15:33 AM »

hear are two picks have over 20 more pics so if you need or want pics please ask thanks

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 06:21:33 AM »
Those DC Comic book covers from the 60's are pretty cool looking.  I had never seen things like those before.  Very cool.
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 06:58:45 AM »
hear are some of the types of non sports cards i have elvis,wacky packages,beatles,flags of the world,monsters they are wierd,horrible horoscope,insult postcards,world on wheels,odd rods,wings,funny valentines,some type of paper book covers from the 60s or 70s,some paper posters from the 60s or 70s,davy crockett set from the 50s,monkees set,extra monkees singles,get smart,green hornet,rat patrol,black and whit king kong,comic book covers cards,three stooges,mod squar,batman sets black bat red bat and extra singles from all sets, all the cards are the real deal no repos or fakes can send or post pics of anything you wish to see let me know if interested thanks

Do you have a list of prices? The best way to sell on here is to list everything out with asking price. You can then negotiate from there. Welcome to the forum!

Offline okiebugs

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 01:12:29 PM »
Ok thanks to ernie again for buying the other non sports singles and packs and box and posters.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 09:50:36 PM »

hear are two picks have over 20 more pics so if you need or want pics please ask thanks
SOLD!!

oh, crap, I don't even know the price of what I'm buyin'...and ernie bought some behind my back...ya back-stabbin' creep!   

Kind of an inside joke, okiebugs, not at your expense...Welcome to the forum!

anything