Author Topic: Contest Update!  (Read 342 times)

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
Contest Update!
« on: May 11, 2022, 06:37:10 AM »
Okay, so far I've received 5 emails showing 67 sets purchased. Is anybody else out there? If our forum members aren't buying the sets, then who is? Or is it just that there are lots of folks that buy less than 5 sets? Does anyone know the answer? If you've made a late purchase, get your entry in! Thanks, - Pete

Hi Folks! The May set of Wackys is available already on the Topps site! I encourage everyone who enjoys Wackys to buy some, and to spread the word. I'm always surprised to see people commenting online that they didn't know Wackys were still in production, or that they don't know how to find them to buy them. We can help fix that by showing folks some of the new cards and sharing links.

For my part, I'm willing to give away one of my original roughs for a May card to a randomly selected Forum member who bought at least 5 sets of cards! You get an extra entry for each extra 5 sets purchased. I'm doing this on my own, and it isn't sponsored by Topps. PM me your proof of purchase to enter the drawing. I'll announce the winner after sales close next week! Good Luck! - Pete
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 05:46:18 AM by roughwriter »

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
Re: May Wackys Big Boost Needed! (and Contest!)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 11:33:40 AM »
So far, I have one reply that earns four entries in the contest. Is anyone else interested in a free piece of original rough art?

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 08:09:51 AM »
I have purchased my set,

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline quas

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 08:29:16 AM »
PM sent.
Marc

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 09:01:08 AM »
So far, I have one reply that earns four entries in the contest. Is anyone else interested in a free piece of original rough art?

PM SENT

Offline jleonard1967

Re: Contest Update!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 01:54:28 PM »
pm sent

anything