Author Topic: 2015 Series patches?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
2015 Series patches?
« on: April 22, 2022, 01:31:42 PM »
I am aware there was a set of (i believe) 110 Wackys in 2015…this set contained sone special patches. At least one Fleabay seller calls them “wardrobe cards.” Listing price for a set of these “wardrobe cards” (I feel like Dr Evil, making air quotes) is hundreds of dollars! How rare are these war drove cards? Are they the same as patches? They appear to contain a swatch of fabric on the card…Greg’s site mentions the 2015 set but has no info or photos….

Offline toddbarrett

Re: 2015 Series patches?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 02:03:35 PM »
Hi JOJ,

There were a couple of patch subsets in the 2015 set; both available in the "Collectors Packs." Here's a link to the master list that helps me keep them all straight.
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=4173.0

Here are a look at the "wardrobe cards." I don't have them all, but I do have a few and their variants which you can see.

I think the harder subset is the Embroidered Logo set. Each one has three variants. I only managed to get 4 of the base cards and two "level 2" variants. These are super hard to find, and I haven't see one on fleabay in a couple of years.

Recently I purchased a box of the 2015 "Collectors" edition and pulled one Logo patch card, but it was the base "weakies" which I already have.

In my opinion these are the coolest of the ANS subsets, and I wish they were a bit easier to obtain!

Todd B.

Offline vahsurfer

Re: 2015 Series patches?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 04:26:16 PM »
Here is all I can provide you in pics:

Richard
#StayWacky

anything