Author Topic: 2016 MLB Retail and Collector Wrappers  (Read 1410 times)

Offline rebelx0024

2016 MLB Retail and Collector Wrappers
« on: April 16, 2022, 02:03:48 PM »
Anybody here have wrappers for the retail and collector editions of 2016 MLB, in good condition, not cut with scissors at top or bottom, but rather opened from the back.  Please let me know if so; interested in picking them up.  These seem kind of hard to find these days.  Thanks.

Offline quas

Re: 2016 MLB Retail and Collector Wrappers
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 03:20:28 AM »
Anybody here have wrappers for the retail and collector editions of 2016 MLB, in good condition, not cut with scissors at top or bottom, but rather opened from the back.  Please let me know if so; interested in picking them up.  These seem kind of hard to find these days.  Thanks.

PM to be sent.
Marc

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 04:14:28 AM »
 I am looking for the 2017 wacky packages/ mlb postcard set that has a regular set and a special set. I am looking for just the regular set. There were 10 postcards in the set and hopefully you have one or know of someone on the wacky packages forum that might have a set that they would want to sell. I am not a member of the forum. I am also looking for 3 of the mixed up or altered chrome cards from the 2014 series. I am looking for Kook Aid, Ajerx, and Commie Cleanser.  The above is from a collector who contacted me.  Trying to figure out why he is not on the forum.  Let me know if you have any of this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 06:45:15 AM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 06:36:55 AM »
I'm happy to add him, just need a name, email and user name.

Offline drono

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 09:50:31 AM »

It might be easier to just buy an unopened pack of each and carefully open them yourself.

anything