Author Topic: ANS7 TRU Blister Packs Set B1 to B3  (Read 9644 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
ANS7 TRU Blister Packs Set B1 to B3
« on: September 28, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
I picked up a stash of these from TRU tonight.  I have two sets of 3 blister packs that cover B1 to B3.  There are some creases and corner dings on all of these as it appears that they don't survive the trip from Topps to the shelves very well but they look fine.  This is a forum special where all I seek is my cost which is $4.99 per pack plus tax plus shipping and packaging.  I figure I will ship them priority mail and use the cardboard box that USPS provides so figure $21 shipped.  Please pay with paypal gift option or plan to send personal check as I am done funding paypal and its fees.

First come, first served.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

Re: ANS7 TRU Blister Packs Set B1 to B3
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 03:58:16 PM »
I picked up a stash of these from TRU tonight.  I have two sets of 3 blister packs that cover B1 to B3.  There are some creases and corner dings on all of these as it appears that they don't survive the trip from Topps to the shelves very well but they look fine.  This is a forum special where all I seek is my cost which is $4.99 per pack plus tax plus shipping and packaging.  I figure I will ship them priority mail and use the cardboard box that USPS provides so figure $21 shipped.  Please pay with paypal gift option or plan to send personal check as I am done funding paypal and its fees.

Seems like everyone has blister pack sets so I am going to kill these and sell off the bonus stickers and kill the packs since I am still barely 1/3 of the way to completing my ANS7 set.  Anyone need the three bonus stickers as a set?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 07:03:56 PM »
Seems like everyone has blister pack sets so I am going to kill these and sell off the bonus stickers and kill the packs since I am still barely 1/3 of the way to completing my ANS7 set.  Anyone need the three bonus stickers as a set?
Hey Ernie, I don't have the blister pack stickers. I'm interested if they are still for sale.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »
Hey Ernie, I don't have the blister pack stickers. I'm interested if they are still for sale.
You want a set of the three still in the blisters?  I didn't kill anything yet.

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 08:24:31 PM »
You want a set of the three still in the blisters?  I didn't kill anything yet.

That would be awesome.

Offline Buzzooka

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »

Ernie,

I have not found the blister packs either, and still need the bonusses. If yo still have them I would take a set. I have your address some where, but can you send it to me again please so I can send you a check. (I don't do the ebay or Paypal.)

How about a bonus box, I have not found that yet either.

Mark

Offline bandaches

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »
Ernie,

I have not found the blister packs either, and still need the bonusses. If yo still have them I would take a set. I have your address some where, but can you send it to me again please so I can send you a check. (I don't do the ebay or Paypal.)

How about a bonus box, I have not found that yet either.

Mark
You got it, you get my last set!  I don't have a bonus box yet, hoping to find one at the philly show so I don't have to pay shipping on it and so I don't have to grovel and buy from Cardgary who is on my avoid to buy from list.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »
You got it, you get my last set!  I don't have a bonus box yet, hoping to find one at the philly show so I don't have to pay shipping on it and so I don't have to grovel and buy from Cardgary who is on my avoid to buy from list.

I don't think you have to grovel. He takes Paypal ;)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 07:20:25 PM »

Why do you want a bonus box? Are you collecting all of the unopened boxes?  Cardgarys has all 5 bonus titles for 10 bucks. I'm trying to understand why so many are looking for bonus boxes. Isn't the only difference the bonus card?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »
Why do you want a bonus box? Are you collecting all of the unopened boxes?  Cardgarys has all 5 bonus titles for 10 bucks. I'm trying to understand why so many are looking for bonus boxes. Isn't the only difference the bonus card?
PoliGripe too??

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »

I'm sure some of it is box collectors who want to acquire every variation but it could also be the thrill of opening a few more packs and hoping to hit the Wacky lottery.
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 09:56:12 AM »
Why do you want a bonus box? Are you collecting all of the unopened boxes?  Cardgarys has all 5 bonus titles for 10 bucks. I'm trying to understand why so many are looking for bonus boxes. Isn't the only difference the bonus card?

I won an OS sketch on eBay from cardgary and just received it in the mail. An $7 item and he included the ANS7 bonus cards as a freebie. He seems to be shedding these things left and right. Did I miss something about the Bonus Boxes? Like you, I thought the bonus cards where the only chase items. On a side note, I want to thank everyone who has not been bidding on OS sketches allowing me to snag about 10 now for under $8 apiece.  :great:  No exotics yet, but they also appear to be coming down in price.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 08:46:23 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »
PoliGripe too??

Poligripe is exclusive to the binder book. I was referring to the "B" bonus cards.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 08:30:02 PM »
I won an OS sketch on eBay from cardgary and just received it in the mail. An $7 item and he included the ABS7 bonus cards as a freebie. He seems to be shedding these things left and right. Did I miss something about the Bonus Boxes? Like you, I thought the bonus cards where the only chase items. On a side note, I want to thank everyone who has not been bidding on OS sketches allowing me to snag about 10 now for under $8 apiece.  :great:  No exotics yet, but they also appear to be coming down in price.

You have to realize that when this series started people didn't know what was a tough pull. Now that we have all had time to digest the series we know what is tough and what are common. The thing is no one knows going into a series so you don't know how tough something is. You also don't know what will show up again and what won't. We all probably over spent on OLDS but who is to know any different? Same with ANS7. We saw a bunch of sketches initially along with  a bunch of golds and they went for high dollars. I know because I spent $1000 on one sketch and I also bought the Wiiz gold for $300 because that, to me, is the funniest and  best of the ANS7 series.
Now, that a couple weeks have lapsed I now see only a couple sketches and only a couple golds on ebay. That, to me, seems really low after a new release. The sketches and golds must be a lot tougher to obtain so I, personally, am happy with my purchases but if I all of a sudden see a glut of these cards I would be pissed. I now wonder if those collectors will be upset if those other cards don't show up, especially the golds. I don't know what would be a tough tittle off hand but there has to be a couple that they don't have and it could produce big bucks if you want to sell it. That is the million dollar question as to what they still need and do you have the guts to order cases of cards to try and pull that card? I, personally don't think its to anyones best judgement to buy cases of cards hoping to pull the next best sketch or gold.
I really don't know where I am going with this but congrats on your sketch purchases. ;)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2010, 08:13:23 AM »
You have to realize that when this series started people didn't know what was a tough pull. Now that we have all had time to digest the series we know what is tough and what are common. The thing is no one knows going into a series so you don't know how tough something is. You also don't know what will show up again and what won't. We all probably over spent on OLDS but who is to know any different? Same with ANS7. We saw a bunch of sketches initially along with  a bunch of golds and they went for high dollars. I know because I spent $1000 on one sketch and I also bought the Wiiz gold for $300 because that, to me, is the funniest and  best of the ANS7 series.
Now, that a couple weeks have lapsed I now see only a couple sketches and only a couple golds on ebay. That, to me, seems really low after a new release. The sketches and golds must be a lot tougher to obtain so I, personally, am happy with my purchases but if I all of a sudden see a glut of these cards I would be pissed. I now wonder if those collectors will be upset if those other cards don't show up, especially the golds. I don't
know what would be a tough tittle off hand but there has to be a couple that they don't have and it could produce big bucks if you want to sell it. That is the million dollar question as to what they still need and do you have the guts to order cases of cards to try and pull that card? I, personally don't think its to anyones best judgement to buy cases of cards hoping to pull the next best sketch or gold.
I really don't know where I am going with this but congrats on your sketch purchases. ;)

This is the first series with a rare subset that I decided to be patient have set a price cap.  We'll see if it comes back to bite me in the ass, but whether I finish the Gold Flashes or not it will take some time.  I have 10 of 20 so far. 

I did get a Zapata sketch so I have one per artist which was my goal, so they are done!  I'll post a pic when I get back home next week. 

anything