Author Topic: Fanatics to purchase Topps  (Read 5994 times)

Offline drono

Re: Fanatics to purchase Topps
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2023, 02:10:16 PM »
Sadly, I feel that Fanatics has really started to take full control of their Topps purchase.   Recently, they ...cancelled their NFT program...

<sarcasm> :03: :03: :03: :03: :03: :03:</sarcasm>

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2023, 02:11:24 PM »
Has anyone heard anything about the retail series that was supposed to come out later this year? Id settle for unfounded rumors or wild speculation…

Monthly sets are no longer in the mix,  but we'll have some cool wacky releases in 2023 to be sure. Keep your eyes peeled...

Offline Swiski

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2023, 09:41:05 AM »
Monthly sets are no longer in the mix,  but we'll have some cool wacky releases in 2023 to be sure. Keep your eyes peeled...

Did poor sales have something to do with the elimination of the monthly sets, or just the artists running out of steam? Doesn't even sound like there will be quarterly sets. So probably the annual Mars Attacks and the next Old School, and that's probably all we're getting. Easier on my wallet, either way.

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2023, 04:38:15 AM »
Did poor sales have something to do with the elimination of the monthly sets, or just the artists running out of steam? Doesn't even sound like there will be quarterly sets. So probably the annual Mars Attacks and the next Old School, and that's probably all we're getting. Easier on my wallet, either way.

There will be a lot of Wacky Packages sets this year. Just changed up the format. Have your wallet ready in March!

Offline Swiski

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2023, 04:48:12 AM »
There will be a lot of Wacky Packages sets this year. Just changed up the format. Have your wallet ready in March!

As Gina Davis said in The Fly...."Be afraid...be very afraid" LOL :]

Online roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2023, 07:25:49 AM »
As Gina Davis said in The Fly...."Be afraid...be very afraid" LOL :]

Afraid Nothing! I'm stoked! I hated the years when Wackys were dormant and we never knew when or even if they were ever coming back. We have assembled a great bunch of artists and have created some hilarious gags over the past few years. If production were to really end, who knows if we could ever get the team back together? I'd like to see Wackys keep going until they lose their snap, which doesn't look to be a risk anytime soon!

Offline Swiski

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2023, 08:40:16 AM »
    Afraid Nothing! I'm stoked! I hated the years when Wackys were dormant and we never knew when or even if they were ever coming back. We have assembled a great bunch of artists and have created some hilarious gags over the past few years. If production were to really end, who knows if we could ever get the team back together? I'd like to see Wackys keep going until they lose their snap, which doesn't look to be a risk anytime soon!

Don't get me wrong...I love Wackies. I'm just afraid of the spending!

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2023, 09:46:41 AM »

Glad to hear it!!

anything