Author Topic: Wacky Halloween 2020  (Read 20494 times)

Offline mikecho

Re: Wacky Halloween 2020
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »
I've got a great idea for one more Halloween Postcards series and that should do it.

Since Ghostess Fright Pie. Bricks Man-Made Brick and Mortar Caramels and Bots, which were all done as two separate three-in-one postcards with all-black backgrounds, finally became postcards with normal white backgrands and normal black borders in 2020 (even if they were just a glow-in-the-dark subset (which should've been numbered G1, G2 and G3, not 1G, 2G and 3G...but I digress)), how about doing the same thing to these six Halloween Wackys that were all done as two-in-one postcards with all-black backgrounds (just not with the glow-in-the-dark feature this time around):

*Starbeast,
*Tootsie Troll,
*Hairi-Boo Ghost-Bears,
*Cracker Drac,
*Strike,
*SlayDay.

There wouldn't even have to be any Wacky Halloween Artists cards this time, because five of the six listed here have already been done as such (the exception is Hairi-Boo Ghost-Bears). Is this a great idea, or what? With these Wackys out of the way, everything that's possible and everything that already exists will be finished.

Btw, you'll notice I didn't put Killing Sppprreee or Hellraiserettes in the above list. That's because they've also already been done, the first one as a bonus card and the second one as a postcard, both in the regular/Tricky Treat editions of Wacky Halloween Postcards 2013.

Oh, Neil, are you out there and are you reading this? Opportunity's practically beating down your door here!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 06:52:03 PM by mikecho »