Author Topic: RedBubble.com for Wacky Stuff  (Read 2326 times)

Offline quas

RedBubble.com for Wacky Stuff
« on: October 21, 2021, 11:59:22 AM »
There is some great Wacky stuff here -- hopefully I'm not repeating old info.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?query=wacky%20packages&ref=search_box

Looking at the great t-shirt available, I'm now wishing there was a Wacky Packages tie available, for more "formal" occasions!
Marc

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: RedBubble.com for Wacky Stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 01:41:40 PM »
There is some great Wacky stuff here -- hopefully I'm not repeating old info.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?query=wacky%20packages&ref=search_box

Looking at the great t-shirt available, I'm now wishing there was a Wacky Packages tie available, for more "formal" occasions!

The shirt with 77 Wackies would be cool but it looks like they stretched them out from the original aspect ratio. Yuch! Perhaps their pictures are just bad but I wouldn't buy one and take the risk.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 05:13:44 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline quas

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
At least at a glance the frequency distribution looks authentic (Bandache, Mutts, Paul Maul, Lavirus).
Marc

Offline drono

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 02:13:46 PM »
The shirt with 77 Wackies would be cool but it looks like they stretched them out from the original aspect ration. Yuch! Perhaps their pictures are just bad but I wouldn't buy one and take the risk.

Maybe for us fat plump people the aspect ratio would be back to normal if they stretched it horizontally. I prefer my design on the back of my t-shirts, but when you move it to the back of these, there's nothing on the front.  An unopened pack would have been great on the upper left-hand side. 

So instead, I was going to order a mug, but even with the coupon code, it came to $20+ with shipping.  Since I don't drink coffee or tea, it would be a waste for me.

Offline quas

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 02:40:42 PM »
Maybe for us fat plump people the aspect ratio would be back to normal if they stretched it horizontally. I prefer my design on the back of my t-shirts, but when you move it to the back of these, there's nothing on the front.  An unopened pack would have been great on the upper left-hand side. 

So instead, I was going to order a mug, but even with the coupon code, it came to $20+ with shipping.  Since I don't drink coffee or tea, it would be a waste for me.

You are allowed to put Pupsi in that mug. Or even Sunsweat, if you're so inclined.
Marc

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 03:12:51 PM »
Put it in the bathroom for your Lavirus.

jim

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 03:37:22 PM »
At least at a glance the frequency distribution looks authentic (Bandache, Mutts, Paul Maul, Lavirus).
Looks like it's the exact layout of the 1st sheet, yes?

Offline quas

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 03:45:50 PM »
Looks like it's the exact layout of the 1st sheet, yes?

That's what makes it kinda cool despite the skewed dimensions.  What's a little skewness among Wackyites....
Marc

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 03:46:25 PM »
This is one of the beautiful mugs I bought from Plan 9 a few years ago.  The others are at my house, will try to get pics tomorrow.  My favorite is a Cap'n Crud mug that he created for me using a scan of my raw keeper sticker from my childhood.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 09:21:34 AM »

I'm now wishing there was a Wacky Packages tie available, for more "formal" occasions!

You'd look sharp wearing this   :D

anything