Author Topic: Fun Tidbit on Latest Wackys  (Read 1767 times)

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
Fun Tidbit on Latest Wackys
« on: September 08, 2021, 11:16:34 AM »
One of the newest Wackys from the September set is Corn Guts. Super-observant fanatics might know that title has appeared in a Wacky before! In last year's September cards, my Guest Artist card included my Snacky Packages design. If you look at the card the character is eating, its Corn Guts! At the time, it was intended as a nod to the Corn Butts gag I'd drawn back in the ANS days, but I figured why shouldn't there be an actual Corn Guts? Well, now there is! - Pete

Offline DrSushi

Re: Fun Tidbit on Latest Wackys
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 04:34:36 PM »
One of the newest Wackys from the September set is Corn Guts. Super-observant fanatics might know that title has appeared in a Wacky before! In last year's September cards, my Guest Artist card included my Snacky Packages design. If you look at the card the character is eating, its Corn Guts! At the time, it was intended as a nod to the Corn Butts gag I'd drawn back in the ANS days, but I figured why shouldn't there be an actual Corn Guts? Well, now there is! - Pete

Cool trivia, thanks for posting!

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 09:31:34 PM »
Nice!  I hope it's copasetic to post it Pete.

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 04:21:52 AM »
Hey! Thanks for posting the images! I'm a tech dinosaur, and posting is beyond my ability. That was just what was needed.

anything