Author Topic: Wacky Packages Old School Series 10 plans?  (Read 2169 times)

Offline slamjim

• OLDS10 in January 2022!
Re: Wacky Packages Old School Series 10 plans?
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2021, 04:25:44 PM »
LOL, I doubt that. Obviously they can't get out 1.

Jim
This one only was bumped because I had to move 35 GPK paintings into the same time frame I'd have had to work on these. Needless to say that would be impossible so flipping it back a few months made sense.

A set in January and...elsewhere next year is definitely happening.

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2021, 07:47:51 PM »
The more old school the merrier! Maybe monthly old school set would be nice!  :great:

This one only was bumped because I had to move 35 GPK paintings into the same time frame I'd have had to work on these. Needless to say that would be impossible so flipping it back a few months made sense.

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2021, 10:27:07 AM »
I've already got all this mapped out through the next year or so which includes these ideas. Lots of big Old School stuff happening after the next set drops.

Thanks Dave! I'm looking forward to some different ideas and to see what you come up with. Thanks for considering some of our suggestions!

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2021, 04:39:39 PM »

Dave - I was not aware you also worked on GPK - I imagine you are also active in the GPK collecting community?  I was wondering if someone on this forum might know what the leading website/message board might be for GPK, basically the equivalent of this forum?  I have a number of full boxes from the original series run that I would like to find one or more buyers for, and Iím thinking that connecting directly with their community may be a good route to take.  Thanks for any info you can offer.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2021, 06:33:08 PM »

Question: will these be 1980s series again, or 1990s series?

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2021, 09:31:36 PM »
Question: will these be 1980s series again, or 1990s series?
If you read post 5 of this thread, youíll see that Dave has already answered this question

Offline dth1971

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2021, 06:23:47 AM »
I still hope for a preview OS10 sticker with the November or December Wacky Packages set.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2021, 10:44:50 AM »
I still hope for a preview OS10 sticker with the November or December Wacky Packages set.

They normally don't do that anymore.

Offline CaseyRob

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2021, 02:14:57 PM »
Dave - I was not aware you also worked on GPK - I imagine you are also active in the GPK collecting community?  I was wondering if someone on this forum might know what the leading website/message board might be for GPK, basically the equivalent of this forum?  I have a number of full boxes from the original series run that I would like to find one or more buyers for, and Iím thinking that connecting directly with their community may be a good route to take.  Thanks for any info you can offer.

GPK Underground used to be the place for a while. I think they've basically moved to Facebook at this point.