Wacky Packages Discussion > Original Series

Anybody know about these promo posters?

(1/8) > >>

JailOJohn:
Not the folded up posters Topps sold in the 1970s, these were both (promo?) posters from the 1970s…I apologize, I am terrible at uploading links and photos, but there are currently two different posters on e-bay..First is asking $600 for a poster of reproductions of first series stickers, the seller makes it clear it is not an uncut sheet, but a poster he saved wrappers and sent in to get. Ebay auction number is 324773679623….second poster is for sale at $375, has Wacky Package logo in the center, and reproductions of a ton of OS Wackys. The ebay auction number of that item is 384243384397…Does anyone know how rare these posters are? Im sorry if this has been previously covered in this forum, but when i searched for “posters” i get a bunch of threads about the folded poster packs that were sold…

Paul_Maul:
The mail in poster is indeed difficult to find, and is a vintage Topps item. The other poster I believe is fan produced.

JailOJohn:
Would you think it is $600 rare? I realize items are always worth whatever someone us willing to pay. Anyone on here have a mail-in poster?

sco(o)t:

--- Quote from: JailOJohn on September 01, 2021, 02:36:18 PM ---Would you think it is $600 rare? I realize items are always worth whatever someone us willing to pay. Anyone on here have a mail-in poster?

--- End quote ---

I had one I received in the mail when I was about 14 but cut it up to fill holes in my collection.  :sad:

lucidjc:

--- Quote from: sco(o)t on September 01, 2021, 05:12:13 PM ---I had one I received in the mail when I was about 14 but cut it up to fill holes in my collection.  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Don't cry, I used uncut sheets to fill my holes.   :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version