Author Topic: Wacky Packages make the news!  (Read 807 times)

Offline Jean Nutty

Wacky Packages make the news!
« on: November 19, 2023, 02:27:01 PM »
I was reading a book with the TV on, and suddenly I heard talk about Wacky Packages.  The mention was about 30 seconds long, with a description of what they were, and how he stuck them everywhere.  He also gave a shout out to Art Spiegelman. 

Offline faustxxx

Re: Wacky Packages make the news!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 11:22:46 AM »
    I myself prefer Newsmax, I could not find the video anywhere, do you have one?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 11:30:30 AM »
Yes, I'd also like to see this and see what he says.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 03:34:42 PM »
I can’t find it on YouTube, but if you have Roku/Firestick it is likely available on the Fox News app.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 11:40:48 AM »
It's the "The Big Weekend Show" hosted by Tom Shillue on November 18th. 

As others, I see it nowhere on the web.  Not a single episode or even a clip from any "The Big Weekend Show" seems to exist on YouTube.   Paul Maul has it correct, regarding "If you have Roku/Firestick it is likely available on the Fox News app."  Here is the link to the details of how to view this episode via various providers.  It's in the opening segment of the show.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6341417693112

A few ways to watch via subscriptions are listed on the screen (such as ATT, Dish, Verizon, etc) , and if you click the "Don't have a TV subscription?" link, at the bottom of the page is listed Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast.  This new way of delivering content drives me nuts.  There is so much stuff I miss because I don't have that particular service!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 01:15:37 PM »

A few ways to watch via subscriptions are listed on the screen (such as ATT, Dish, Verizon, etc) , and if you click the "Don't have a TV subscription?" link, at the bottom of the page is listed Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast.  This new way of delivering content drives me nuts.  There is so much stuff I miss because I don't have that particular service!

Agreed!!