Author Topic: Series 3 Minis  (Read 63514 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Series 3 Minis
« Reply #525 on: March 06, 2022, 10:51:24 AM »
The listing has ended…Did someone actually pay that? Asking for a friend…

It was posted in the Master thread that the silver Barkist was purchased by a forum member, presumably off-evilbay and fee-free.

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2022, 02:45:42 PM »
While putting away my doubles I noticed an "error" in one of the Bone Ami minis. Looks like they used a soda can body instead of the ring of holes on the top.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2022, 03:23:18 PM »
I would NOT enjoy drinking Bone Ami…

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #528 on: March 06, 2022, 05:16:27 PM »
HOLY!!!!!!!  I am a completest but common man!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #529 on: March 06, 2022, 07:20:18 PM »
HOLY!!!!!!!  I am a completest but common man!

Richard
#StayWacky

Whoever paid that amount for it IMO, Is smoking Wacky Weed. LOL.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #530 on: March 07, 2022, 07:27:32 PM »
I wish I some some of that!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #531 on: March 08, 2022, 06:41:38 AM »
Anyone noticing the insane prices people are paying for Series 3 Stickers??   Shrunken Donuts $37   Of course that is one of the 5 I still need   ;)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #532 on: March 08, 2022, 07:07:35 AM »
Anyone noticing the insane prices people are paying for Series 3 Stickers??   Shrunken Donuts $37   Of course that is one of the 5 I still need   ;)

Crazy.  Too bad for some people here that Swiss Mess stickers aren't going for $37!!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #533 on: March 08, 2022, 09:50:41 AM »
Crazy.  Too bad for some people here that Swiss Mess stickers aren't going for $37!!

And Swiss Mess is the ONLY S 3 sticker listed for sale on Ebay........

Offline wacky4wackys

« Reply #534 on: March 08, 2022, 12:06:07 PM »
Was there any information where the Silver Barkist (fuggetaboutit rare) was found? 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #535 on: March 08, 2022, 12:20:35 PM »
Was there any information where the Silver Barkist (fuggetaboutit rare) was found?

I believe Kook said it was from retail.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #536 on: March 08, 2022, 12:53:12 PM »
And Swiss Mess is the ONLY S 3 sticker listed for sale on Ebay........

Hmmm...I have a lot of 16 different series 3 stickers on ebay and the bidding is only at $3.25 with five hours to go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373955646323?hash=item57117e5373:g:~ZcAAOSwVj5iHlln

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #537 on: March 08, 2022, 01:26:49 PM »
Hmmm...I have a lot of 16 different series 3 stickers on ebay and the bidding is only at $3.25 with five hours to go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373955646323?hash=item57117e5373:g:~ZcAAOSwVj5iHlln

Thanks. There is one I need there. Bid placed. I don't know how I missed that auction.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #538 on: March 08, 2022, 03:02:01 PM »
I have about 25 series 3 stickers i can let go for just postage. I will post a list later. I dont know if any of them are rare…okay…home now… I have Bald, bone ami, brittle, casket, choke up, clammy, grazin bran, hippy, hurtz bears, irish ring, ivery snow, lox, martian hats, mountain goo, spit and spill X 3, tied, valveater and yicks to offer….
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 03:49:02 PM by JailOJohn »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #539 on: March 11, 2022, 03:31:46 AM »
I might finally be able to hit a Target today or tomorrow.  Has anybody condensed all the info on possible "hot" cups into one list that they could share? 

« Reply #540 on: March 11, 2022, 03:53:42 AM »
I might finally be able to hit a Target today or tomorrow.  Has anybody condensed all the info on possible "hot" cups into one list that they could share?

I was able to hit two Targets last weekend and both had the same cups and stickers. I wish you better luck as I’m having a hard time finding the missing stickers I need.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2022, 04:15:15 AM »

I've tried and the bottom line seems to be that it really is fairly random.  A lot (all?) seems to depend on the case configuration.  For example, Muler's may or may not depending on which case configuration/assortment.  It's a similar situation, from what I can tell, with many of them.  That being said, here are the ones in which I've found or has been reported to contain the rares:
Choke King, Breadcrust, Foolite, Hurtz, Muler's, Liptorn, and Sludge. 

I'll be curious to hear what you find.  Good luck!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #542 on: March 11, 2022, 04:19:21 AM »
I've tried and the bottom line seems to be that it really is fairly random.  A lot (all?) seems to depend on the case configuration.  For example, Muler's may or may not depending on which case configuration/assortment.  It's a similar situation, from what I can tell, with many of them.  That being said, here are the ones in which I've found or has been reported to contain the rares:
Choke King, Breadcrust, Foolite, Hurtz, Muler's, Liptorn, and Sludge. 

I'll be curious to hear what you find.  Good luck!

Thanks, that's what I thought, but figured if someone had a crib sheet to send my way, it would be worth a try.

And, I will still hopefully have a shot at pulling one of the 5 stickers I am still missing.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2022, 04:23:57 AM »
Thanks, that's what I thought, but figured if someone had a crib sheet to send my way, it would be worth a try.

And, I will still hopefully have a shot at pulling one of the 5 stickers I am still missing.

The stickers, for what it's worth, are interesting and unpredictable as well (though I haven't kept close count on those).  I did buy three cups the other day and the sticker matched the one showing in all three cups.  Off the top of my head (having opened up probably 100 cups), I would estimate that the sticker matches the one showing in maybe 15-20% of the time, but that's a total offhand guess. 

I haven't really looked too closely at my stickers yet as I was waiting until my cup-buying days are over.  But they are definitely coming to a close, so I'll likely start to look more closely soon enough.  I don't have many doubles (sold off a bunch on ebay already), but feel free to let me know which ones you're looking for and I'll see if I can help you out.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #544 on: March 11, 2022, 07:49:14 AM »
The stickers, for what it's worth, are interesting and unpredictable as well (though I haven't kept close count on those).  I did buy three cups the other day and the sticker matched the one showing in all three cups.  Off the top of my head (having opened up probably 100 cups), I would estimate that the sticker matches the one showing in maybe 15-20% of the time, but that's a total offhand guess. 

I haven't really looked too closely at my stickers yet as I was waiting until my cup-buying days are over.  But they are definitely coming to a close, so I'll likely start to look more closely soon enough.  I don't have many doubles (sold off a bunch on ebay already), but feel free to let me know which ones you're looking for and I'll see if I can help you out.

I finished the sticker set last night with Shrunken Donuts acquired via Ebay.  I have only purchased 6 cups at retail and did pull a Fibby , Mtn Goo and Baked Bears rares so very happy with that. I purchased lots of stickers on the bay and traded vigorously here during the last few days. Thanks to those who traded or sold me stickers. I am happy they all came out unlike the first series where two ere never made.  Also glad all the minis are out. It seems SI is not extorting us so much this time around. 

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #545 on: March 16, 2022, 09:14:43 AM »
I got an extra Red Sparkle Mountain Goo - anyone want to trade for Dr. Pepper, 6-Up, STP, or Pupsi? Those are the ones I am missing

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #546 on: March 16, 2022, 09:22:28 AM »
I got an extra Red Sparkle Mountain Goo - anyone want to trade for Dr. Pepper, 6-Up, STP, or Pupsi? Those are the ones I am missing

I'd be happy to trade you a 6-Urp for the Mountain Goo.  I'll PM you.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #547 on: March 16, 2022, 09:42:09 AM »
I'd be happy to trade you a 6-Urp for the Mountain Goo.  I'll PM you.

Thanks - for everyone else's information - trade made with Cracked Jerk

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #548 on: March 17, 2022, 03:04:59 PM »
Looking for a Dud's if anyone has one to sell or trade :))

Jeff

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #549 on: March 17, 2022, 03:45:03 PM »
Series 3 is stalled at retail. Every Target I visit has a box with one or two missing. Ebay has slowed down with very little new listings for Mini's or stickers. If these show up at WalMart now they will be DOA.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #550 on: March 17, 2022, 06:19:44 PM »
     Have you talked with Amanda Lao in regards to the production run of the BarKist rare? I'm assuming it's the same, 50.

Matt.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #551 on: March 17, 2022, 07:17:03 PM »
Series 3 is stalled at retail. Every Target I visit has a box with one or two missing. Ebay has slowed down with very little new listings for Mini's or stickers. If these show up at WalMart now they will be DOA.

Andrew

I am wondering about that same thing.  I haven't followed ebay closely nor checked into any Walmarts.  But I'm wondering if there are any new tricks up SI's sleeves.  I mean, everything has been released (that is, there are no minis or stickers that haven't shown up), so what's left to get anyone excited?  Maybe casual collectors will find them at Walmart for the first time, but it seems this series ultimately has kinda come and gone without lots of interest or intrigue or drama (at least compared to the prior two series).

Offline quas

« Reply #552 on: March 17, 2022, 08:31:23 PM »
I am wondering about that same thing.  I haven't followed ebay closely nor checked into any Walmarts.  But I'm wondering if there are any new tricks up SI's sleeves.  I mean, everything has been released (that is, there are no minis or stickers that haven't shown up), so what's left to get anyone excited?  Maybe casual collectors will find them at Walmart for the first time, but it seems this series ultimately has kinda come and gone without lots of interest or intrigue or drama (at least compared to the prior two series).

Just the folks like me who got at least 20 Swiss Mess stickers in one case.  And clearly some of the stickers appear to be harder to find than others.
Marc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2022, 03:17:15 AM »
     Have you talked with Amanda Lao in regards to the production run of the BarKist rare? I'm assuming it's the same, 50.

Matt.

Did you ever confirm 50 for Windhex?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2022, 03:18:19 AM »
Just the folks like me who got at least 20 Swiss Mess stickers in one case.  And clearly some of the stickers appear to be harder to find than others.

Did Amanda at SI help you with the sticker Mess?

Offline quas

« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2022, 03:29:30 AM »
Did Amanda at SI help you with the sticker Mess?

How would I contact her?
Marc

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2022, 05:44:24 AM »
Did you ever confirm 50 for Windhex?
    She actually stopped returning my messages, but apparently still contacts Andrew. Last I heard about "Windhex" was when Andrew had asked her about the production run. Contact her through SI or ask Andrew.

Matt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2022, 05:53:21 AM »
    She actually stopped returning my messages, but apparently still contacts Andrew. Last I heard about "Windhex" was when Andrew had asked her about the production run. Contact her through SI or ask Andrew.

Matt.

Is that where the gold Windhex run of 50 came from?

Offline quas

« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2022, 05:58:10 AM »

Matt.

Is there a website for "SI"?
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #559 on: March 18, 2022, 06:39:35 AM »
Is there a website for "SI"?

PM received and email sent - thank you!  Now let's see if I get a response...
Marc