Author Topic: Series 3 Minis  (Read 63528 times)

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
Re: Series 3 Minis
« Reply #350 on: February 15, 2022, 09:11:24 AM »
Hopefully, IF we can detect the pattern and IF we could get to retail stores the first day or two minis are for sale, we could find the ones we need to complete our sets without buying case after case. Thats a lot of ifs, which is why it is crucial that we let each other know as soon as they hit stores. Just looking at the 24 toppers in my case, SI got lazy with their production. The VAST majority are the same rectangle shape or can shape. Has anyone pulled a Valveater mini yet? I just LOVE the character on that one…plus we ate Velveeta growing up…

Offline studio805

« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2022, 09:56:46 AM »
Just curious, where can I find the pattern for the peeps who bought from Attic? I just got mine from Toy Wiz and want to compare and share my findings. -THanks!

Brenden

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2022, 10:37:37 AM »
I am unable to upload photos due to my limited computer skills. However, Pat (Raw Goo) posted photos of top and lower level toppers back on page 7 of this forum. Nothing against Rylee, but i got the EXACT same case as Pat…

Offline studio805

« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2022, 10:52:18 AM »
I am unable to upload photos due to my limited computer skills. However, Pat (Raw Goo) posted photos of top and lower level toppers back on page 7 of this forum. Nothing against Rylee, but i got the EXACT same case as Pat…

Wonderful! Thanks! I am seeing that. I got two cases from Toy Wiz and both are completely different. I am documentation everything and will post photos of the different layers, to begin with.

- Brenden

Offline studio805

« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2022, 10:54:26 AM »

From what I can see, I got a similar box to the both of you from Toy Wiz, but the second box I got has completely different tops which gives me hope.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2022, 11:38:03 AM »
I don't recall, did places like Toy Wiz and Rylee's Attic get cases before retail in series 1 and 2?  I ordered a case from Rylee's Attic for series 2 and I'm sure Target was getting them before I got my case from Rylee.

I know for series 2, I ordered a case from Toy Wiz and received it well before any of our locals had them.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #356 on: February 15, 2022, 12:06:09 PM »
Your third case, Pat, is identical (at least for the top half; I haven't opened the bottom half) to the second case I got from Rylee's Attic.

If you got a cup with Mold Rush showing, that may be the rarest cup of all ;)

I corrected my post to say Mold Power, please correct my quoted post in yours too so it doesn't confuse people more than I already did.........

Subconsciously, I was thinking that instead of all the soap boxes I would have loved a bag of Mold Rush gum to change things up!!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 12:08:28 PM by RawGoo »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #357 on: February 15, 2022, 12:31:46 PM »
Wonderful! Thanks! I am seeing that. I got two cases from Toy Wiz and both are completely different. I am documentation everything and will post photos of the different layers, to begin with.

- Brenden
Thanks for doing that!  It will be interesting to see what patterns emerge.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2022, 01:03:32 PM »
With all these variant case arrangements (4 now?), it will be tough to pull the rares based on what people are getting from Rylee's Attic and Toy Wiz. Target and Walmart cases could be completely different.

Offline studio805

« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2022, 03:08:41 PM »
I wanted to share my two cases from Toy Wiz. This is the first that seems very similar to what everyone was getting from Rylee's.

The first image is the top layer. The second is the bottom.

Offline studio805

« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2022, 03:12:14 PM »
I wanted to share my two cases from Toy Wiz. This is my second case. There was something "odd" about the box though. I already contacted Toy Wiz. It seemed "tampered" with. The box had been a bit ripped and retaped. I decided to keep it as the tops were so different. I just hope that someone didn't go through and replace any.

« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2022, 03:40:01 PM »
Just like Pat, I pulled a really rare black top Hurtz Baked Bears from a cup with Mold Power on top.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2022, 03:44:11 PM »
So much for complete randomness…it seems there are 3-4 configurations, at least of the toppers. Has anyone concluded whether the contents of the cups are the same in every case that has the same toppers?

Offline studio805

« Reply #363 on: February 15, 2022, 03:56:20 PM »
So much for complete randomness…it seems there are 3-4 configurations, at least of the toppers. Has anyone concluded whether the contents of the cups are the same in every case that has the same toppers?

I plan on reporting all my findings here when I open them. Hopefully, we can figure out some new configurations.

- Brenden

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #364 on: February 15, 2022, 06:07:23 PM »
they put the HT in SI.
mix it up and what does it spell?
Okay, it sounded a lot funnier in my head.

doh!   Actually that's a good one, and I'm disappointed in myself for missing it.    Or should I say, "mishing it".
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #365 on: February 15, 2022, 06:17:07 PM »
Got my box from Toy Wiz yesterday.   The layout of the cups are:

top:
Wheezit       Liptorn         Irish Ring     Duzn't
Hurtz           Bum Chex    Mulers          Fright Cocktail
Goonmans    Choke King  Daffy            Dud

bottom:
Breadcrust    Harm&Hammer  Fright Guard   8 Lives
Yicks            Wheezit             Liptorn           Duzn't
Cheep          Foolite               Heavy             Lox

I'm trying to pace myself and have opened 4 so far.   I naturally went for the Breadcrust first, based on the super information supplied by everyone so far....no Pupsi or rare anything.    Still looking at past scores, I then went for the Hurtz and the Goonmans....only common stuff.     Today I tried the Wheezit on the top row and no rares.

I'm hoping against hope I have a Pupsi hiding somewhere in the remaining 21 cups....

Note the Fright Guard topper proves it isn't just in the display case.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2022, 06:20:16 PM »

I'm hoping against hope I have a Pupsi hiding somewhere in the remaining 21 cups....

err, 20.

yes math was my favorite subject.   really.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2022, 07:32:43 PM »
All Hail To The Lord of The Rings!

Complete Series 3 with 6 Rares and 3 Ultra Rares

I had to cheat a bit to get all into one display - I REALLLY wanted to keep each checklist row consistent with the display rows.
IMO Super Inpulse SLIGHTLY increased the size of the minis

Enjoy!

Richard
#StayWacky

« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 07:47:19 PM by vahsurfer »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #368 on: February 15, 2022, 07:55:30 PM »
I wanted to share my two cases from Toy Wiz. This is the first that seems very similar to what everyone was getting from Rylee's.

Again, Pat can speak for herself, but I think this is the case she first posted about.  However, while the minis showing seem the same, they are not in the same place as she found.  It'll be interesting to see which minis you find in which cups.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #369 on: February 15, 2022, 07:59:49 PM »
Richard, how many cases did you buy to get a complete set with all rares?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 04:37:11 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #370 on: February 15, 2022, 08:19:31 PM »
I give up with all these combinations on where to find the rares. When I see them at Target or Walmart, I'm going to be confused. So I will just buy them all, open them all up, then return what I don't need.  ;)  :] >(

Offline wacky4wackys

« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2022, 08:55:16 PM »

I had to cheat a bit to get all into one display - I REALLLY wanted to keep each checklist row consistent with the display rows.

Enjoy!

Richard
#StayWacky

Enjoy!

Richard
#StayWacky

Enjoy!

Richard
#StayWacky

Wow.... Congrats on completing S3!  Do you recall the cup top mini you found the Dr. Pooper, Dull and Fibby's in? 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #372 on: February 16, 2022, 01:55:57 AM »

Enjoy!

Richard
#StayWacky

Stellar!!!!!   Congrats!

Offline studio805

« Reply #373 on: February 16, 2022, 05:34:00 AM »
Started to open the packs and already there are some duplicates inside the same tub. The topper with "Creep" had two Mrs. Small's Fish Sticks inside. 🤔

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #374 on: February 16, 2022, 07:28:43 AM »
Hopefully, IF we can detect the pattern and IF we could get to retail stores the first day or two minis are for sale, we could find the ones we need to complete our sets without buying case after case. Thats a lot of ifs, which is why it is crucial that we let each other know as soon as they hit stores. Just looking at the 24 toppers in my case, SI got lazy with their production. The VAST majority are the same rectangle shape or can shape. Has anyone pulled a Valveater mini yet? I just LOVE the character on that one…plus we ate Velveeta growing up…

I wonder what the best/easiest way to label the various cases would be?  Perhaps noting the top four cups on the top shelf?  I dunno, but it is easy to confuse the various cases even though there only seem to be 3 or 4.

I've gotten 3 valveaters between my two cases.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #375 on: February 16, 2022, 08:06:51 AM »
Ill trade you for a Valveeater. I will open my case this weekend and let you know what doubles i have to offer…..

Offline Swiski

« Reply #376 on: February 16, 2022, 08:51:30 AM »
I found the Minis at Target this morning in Milwaukee, WI. It appeared to be a fresh case because the top row was completely filled and the bottom row only had 4 with a white cardboard insert. Does that sound right? 16 count box. If not, I probably should have waited for a 24 count box. But this case looked untouched to me.

Offline studio805

« Reply #377 on: February 16, 2022, 09:14:17 AM »
I found the Minis at Target this morning in Milwaukee, WI. It appeared to be a fresh case because the top row was completely filled and the bottom row only had 4 with a white cardboard insert. Does that sound right? 16 count box. If not, I probably should have waited for a 24 count box. But this case looked untouched to me.

AWESOME! I checked the Target this morning but nothing, but now I will be checking daily.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #378 on: February 16, 2022, 09:20:30 AM »
Your description doesn’t match the picture, or Did you you take out that insert?
Boxes from Rylee and Toy wiz are full 24. They did have a white cardboard piece that was in front of the band, to hold the rest in place.
Sounds like 8 cups were pulled out, maybe?

Offline studio805

« Reply #379 on: February 16, 2022, 09:22:59 AM »
Your description doesn’t match the picture, or Did you you take out that insert?
Boxes from Rylee and Toy wiz are full 24. They did have a white cardboard piece that was in front of the band, to hold the rest in place.
Sounds like 8 cups were pulled out, maybe?

They are doing this with the retail boxes. They did the same thing with the GPK Micro Minis in stores. I think they are seeing if a full 24 box will sell first.

Offline studio805

« Reply #380 on: February 16, 2022, 09:23:59 AM »
Has anyone found any "chase" Wacky's yet? I know there are the "Rares" and "Really Rares" but last two times there were 5 extra chase pieces.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #381 on: February 16, 2022, 09:28:15 AM »
They are doing this with the retail boxes. They did the same thing with the GPK Micro Minis in stores. I think they are seeing if a full 24 box will sell first.
That really makes no sense at all.
This is Series 3, not 1.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #382 on: February 16, 2022, 09:31:46 AM »
So is it confirmed retail stores are only getting 16 in a box and not 24? Unfortunately my photo doesn't show the box as I found it in the store. I scanned them one at a time and put them in the bag. The white insert looked legit but I didn't keep it. I'm just glad I was able to take the tray with the extra minis.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #383 on: February 16, 2022, 09:50:44 AM »
If someone did buy 8 from my Target box, it was 8 random ones. I scored the sparkle red Dull from a cup showing Foolite!

I also want to confirm the seals on these are very easy to peel off and the stickers all have minor damage on the edges.

Offline studio805

« Reply #384 on: February 16, 2022, 10:08:15 AM »
That really makes no sense at all.
This is Series 3, not 1.

A lot of people are complaining about it with the GPK. They only put 16 in the boxes for retail. When you buy from Toy Wiz and other online places, they are a full 24 box. It's very strange. I also paid for a full 24 GPK box while at Target and thankfully something caught my eye and I decided to pull all of the items out of the display box... Almost paid for 24!!

anything