Author Topic: Series 3 Minis  (Read 63493 times)

Offline studio805

Re: Series 3 Minis
« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2022, 06:23:54 PM »
Thanks for that info!  I just ordered a second case from Deborah/Rylee's Attic.  It should arrive Monday.  She sent me a pic of the top row and it's different than the case i got from her a couple weeks ago, so I'm hoping for some different rares.  It may or may not be the same assortment as the case you've described (The Ducko lines up but the Choke King doesn't).  I am curious to learn if there are only a few set case arrangements or if things will be more random this time.

For what it's worth, I've been to a few Targets and a Walmart this week and, not surprisingly, found no series 3.

Where can I place an order with Deborah/Rylee's Attic?

Offline Kook

« Reply #316 on: February 13, 2022, 12:11:53 AM »

Her forum ID is RAVinyls

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #317 on: February 13, 2022, 12:43:23 AM »

The best way is to send an email to ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.  Include your zip code in the message so they can calculate shipping for you.

Online quas

« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2022, 04:03:31 AM »
In case anyone wants to trade for a Swiss Mess sticker, here are the extras I got in two cases.  A little distribution problem, maybe?

I could use a mini figure of Dampers and one of Ivy, and probably lots of stickers.

Marc

« Reply #319 on: February 13, 2022, 05:33:36 AM »
In case anyone wants to trade for a Swiss Mess sticker, here are the extras I got in two cases.  A little distribution problem, maybe?

I could use a mini figure of Dampers and one of Ivy, and probably lots of stickers.

How unbelievable to get so many of one sticker.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #320 on: February 13, 2022, 05:46:12 AM »

That's awful!!  Hopefully non of us pull a Swiss Mess sticker and can all trade you for one.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #321 on: February 13, 2022, 06:07:53 AM »

I pulled four Swiss Mess stickers in just two cases and thought that was beyond awful distribution.
But 21?
Damn

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #322 on: February 13, 2022, 09:01:14 AM »
Marc,

BLACKJACK!!!!  It is cold in NJ.... Maybe the gods want you to have plenty of hot cocoa!?

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #323 on: February 13, 2022, 09:41:30 AM »
Looking at Pats photos of the case she opened…the minis showing in the top of my cups is extremely similar….maybe identical…

I think I was getting confused on an earlier reply to your post, but have you confirmed that your case is the same as Pat's?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #324 on: February 13, 2022, 09:45:30 AM »

That's insane!  Of all the complaints I've heard (and expressed myself) about SI, I've never seen this one before.

How did you do on getting rare minis?  Any info you're willing to share (in terms of location/cups where you found the minis)?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2022, 09:57:30 AM »
That's insane!  Of all the complaints I've heard (and expressed myself) about SI, I've never seen this one before.

How did you do on getting rare minis?  Any info you're willing to share (in terms of location/cups where you found the minis)?

I'll bet that all he can remember is that they had Swiss Mess stickers in the cups   >( >( >(

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2022, 10:34:23 AM »
Marc, sweet baby Jesus! Who ever hand-packed those cases  was either stoned or playing a very cruel joke.

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2022, 11:36:42 AM »
I only collect the minis, so ill have 24 stickers to trade as soon as i open my case. Waiting until next Monday when im off with my daughter so we can open cups together. We both want Pupsi and Mountain goo….

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2022, 11:40:26 AM »
Not to spoil it for myself, but has anyone reported what was the topper when they pulled a Mountain Goo or a Pupsi? That way if i dint pull either from my case, i can look for them when they hit my wal mart or my target…
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 11:43:36 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2022, 11:54:28 AM »
Not to spoil it for myself, but has anyone reported what was the topper when they pulled a Mountain Goo or a Pupsi? That way if i dint pull either from my case, i can look for them when they hit my wal mart or my target…

My Pupsi was in the lower level, with Breadcrust Hash as the topper.

Offline studio805

« Reply #330 on: February 13, 2022, 12:25:29 PM »
The best way is to send an email to ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.  Include your zip code in the message so they can calculate shipping for you.

Thanks, I contacted them... They got back to me. Said they would hold a case if they had an extra, but didn't mention a price? I asked twice, but they never responded.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #331 on: February 13, 2022, 12:28:03 PM »
Mine was $130.50 with first class shipping to illinois. Bulk rate would have saved me a few bucks…

Offline studio805

« Reply #332 on: February 13, 2022, 01:04:38 PM »
Mine was $130.50 with first class shipping to illinois. Bulk rate would have saved me a few bucks…

Great, thanks!

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #333 on: February 13, 2022, 01:35:33 PM »
Cracked Jerk, my toppers are all identical to Pats case. I will let you know what i pull once i open the cups…..

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #334 on: February 13, 2022, 02:18:27 PM »
My Pupsi was in the lower level, with Breadcrust Hash as the topper.

I had the same situation, Pat.  It was in the upper left corner.  I think we may have had the same case configuration from Deborah/Rylee's Attic.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #335 on: February 13, 2022, 02:19:14 PM »
Cracked Jerk, my toppers are all identical to Pats case. I will let you know what i pull once i open the cups…..

Thanks!  As I just noted in a previous post, I think Pat and I may have gotten an identical case in which we found Pupsi in a Breadcrust topper on the lower level.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #336 on: February 14, 2022, 08:57:00 AM »
I'm guessing it's more cluelessness than lying in that they would seem to want to tell their customers when and where they could buy these.  What would be their motivation to lie?  But perhaps cluelessness, because they don't control the supply chain or when Target and Walmart put these out, is a more accurate guess as to their seeming inability to correctly tell us when and where to buy these.  At any rate, it will certainly be interesting to see when and where we start to find these at retail.
They are absolutely liars and that starts from the top with their president.  Let's not pretend otherwise.  Sending series 2 packs with ebayer and minute mud to the BBB and attorney general as evidence of providing those in series 1 when no such series 2 packs had even been unearthed is flat out manipulation.  Their president belongs in jail and I refuse to line his pockets.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #337 on: February 14, 2022, 09:02:44 AM »
They are absolutely liars and that starts from the top with their president.  Let's not pretend otherwise.  Sending series 2 packs with ebayer and minute mud to the BBB and attorney general as evidence of providing those in series 1 when no such series 2 packs had even been unearthed is flat out manipulation.  Their president belongs in jail and I refuse to line his pockets.

I agree 100% that they are liars about things like Minute Mud and Ebayer.  I wasn't referring to that.  I was referring to their statement that series 3 is available at Walmart currently.  Why would they lie about that?  They want to sell product and have shown they would lie to do so.  However, why make that specific lie that a product is available when it's not?  Seems to me it would only hurt their chances to move product rather than help it.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #338 on: February 14, 2022, 02:21:22 PM »
Am i the only one wondering that if they can ship cases to the nice lady at Rylee’s attic, why cant they ship cases to retail stores?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 07:37:31 PM by JailOJohn »

« Reply #339 on: February 14, 2022, 02:25:18 PM »
Thanks!  As I just noted in a previous post, I think Pat and I may have gotten an identical case in which we found Pupsi in a Breadcrust topper on the lower level.

I just opened one of my cases from Rylee’s attic and got a Red sparkle Pupsi in the exact location both you and Pat got yours: bottom row ( left side) with Breadcrust hash as the topper.

I wish I knew where fibby’s was located.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #340 on: February 14, 2022, 03:00:46 PM »
I just opened one of my cases from Rylee’s attic and got a Red sparkle Pupsi in the exact location both you and Pat got yours: bottom row ( left side) with Breadcrust hash as the topper.

I'm sure I posted where I found the Fibby's in my first case.

« Reply #341 on: February 14, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »
I'm sure I posted where I found the Fibby's in my first case.

I went back and found the post. Thanks. Unfortunately I do not have Hurtz on the top level.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 03:36:05 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Online Swiski

« Reply #342 on: February 14, 2022, 04:06:36 PM »
So which topper has the Mountain Dew inside? I read all the previous posts for the Case A and Case B rares locations, but I did not see Mountain Dew.

Is it possible Target and Walmart will be getting a unique Case, where all this planning will be in vain? LOL

• Administrator
« Reply #343 on: February 14, 2022, 04:56:03 PM »
So which topper has the Mountain Dew inside? I read all the previous posts for the Case A and Case B rares locations, but I did not see Mountain Dew.

Is it possible Target and Walmart will be getting a unique Case, where all this planning will be in vain? LOL
Did you try looking for Mountain Goo, though?   ;D

so far, no Red Dr Popper or Black Hurts Baked Bears. 
just not found, or maybe held for a separate Wave release

• Administrator
« Reply #344 on: February 14, 2022, 04:57:28 PM »
Am i the only one wondering that if they can ship cases to the nice lady at Rylene’s attic, why cant they ship cases to retail stores?
not me,
I never expected them to show up in retail before they showed up at ToyWiz or Rylee's Attic

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #345 on: February 14, 2022, 05:11:41 PM »
I agree 100% that they are liars about things like Minute Mud and Ebayer.  I wasn't referring to that.  I was referring to their statement that series 3 is available at Walmart currently.  Why would they lie about that?  They want to sell product and have shown they would lie to do so.  However, why make that specific lie that a product is available when it's not?  Seems to me it would only hurt their chances to move product rather than help it.
They have shown no ability nor desire to be accurate about anything so far.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #346 on: February 14, 2022, 06:14:43 PM »

My case had both Pupsi and Mountain Goo. Unfortunately, the top cups were so jumbled from shipping and even mixed in with some bottom cups, I couldn”t tell positions.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2022, 05:18:36 AM »
Did you try looking for Mountain Goo, though?   ;D

so far, no Red Dr Popper or Black Hurts Baked Bears. 
just not found, or maybe held for a separate Wave release

I pulled a Hurtz Baked Bears this morning.

3rd case:

Top level Choke King cup had a rare STD red mini.
Ducko Cement topper had   rare 6-Urp rare red mini.

Bottom level Irish Ring topper had  a really rare Hurtz Baked Bears black mini.

4th case:

Upper level bottom left corner Muler's topper was missing a mini.  Gotta wonder what that was supposed to be??

Stove Glop topper had a rare Dull red mini

Lower level, Mold Power topper had  really rare Libby's black mini
Sludge topper had a rare Mountain Goo red mini.

I did pretty well with stickers, and now only need 17 different stickers to complete my set.  Sadly, I did pull a Swiss Mess sticker.  I'll be posting updated trade lists, probably during the night.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 12:04:39 PM by RawGoo »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #348 on: February 15, 2022, 08:32:11 AM »

Was that your second case you just opened?  I also got a Pupsi in the top left corner (Breadcrust showing) in the bottom row.  I didn't think Pat got a Pupsi, but I may have missed that comment.

And while Pat can comment on this better than I can, I thought she got a Fibby's in the top row with Hurtz showing.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #349 on: February 15, 2022, 08:34:02 AM »
not me,
I never expected them to show up in retail before they showed up at ToyWiz or Rylee's Attic

I don't recall, did places like Toy Wiz and Rylee's Attic get cases before retail in series 1 and 2?  I ordered a case from Rylee's Attic for series 2 and I'm sure Target was getting them before I got my case from Rylee.