Author Topic: Series 3 Minis  (Read 63443 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Re: Series 3 Minis
« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2022, 12:12:56 PM »
My second case arrived yesterday.  I didn't bother with pics for cup position because many had fallen over, and I couldn't be sure of where they started out.  But, I completed my common mini set and got 23 different stickers (15 I needed), as well as a Pupsi rare and a 6-Urp rare.  No really rare this time  :sad:

6-Urp was in a cup in the upper level with Argh as the topper, and Pupsi was in the lower level, with Breadcrust Hash as the topper.

I just finished opening my case that I bought from the same source as you did, Pat.  Interestingly, I got the exact same thing you did in terms of rares (6urp out of a cup with Argh showing and Pupsi from a cup with Breadcrust showing and no "really rares" in the case).  Makes me think, once again, there may be "set" cases with little if any derivation.  I haven't collated to see how many different minis and stickers I got, but the distribution seems pretty good.  About the only other interesting thing to note is that I got two Dull stickers out of the same cup (the one with Pupsi in it) which I found to be more than coincidental and probably evidence that there are indeed cases that are exactly the same out there.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2022, 07:19:09 AM »
Im hoping i get a different case so I’ll have something to trade. Not much fun trading if we all get exactly the same minis. I suppose the factory/shipper puts the cups in randomly. Although if robots package the minis, it is possible cases have the exact sane minis in them….Maybe if cases are going to retail stores fir individual sales, identical cases dont matter…
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 10:07:46 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2022, 09:32:46 AM »
Im hoping i get a different case so I’ll have something to trade. Not much fun trading if we all get exactly the same minis. I suppose the factory/shipper puts the cups in randomly. Although if robots package the minis, it is possible cases have the exact sane minis in them….Maybe if cases are goingbto retail stores fir individual sales, identical cases dont matter…

The 24 count boxes usually have 3 different mixes. 2 boxes of each mix in each 6 box master case.
2 Rare Chases per 24 count box and 1 Really Rare Chase in every other 24 count box.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2022, 10:16:33 AM »
So you are saying my chances if getting Mt Goo AND Pupsi in one case are slim to none? Why can’t they list the odds? I collected Ad Icons mini figures from Funko and every individual blind box showed Count Chokula and Bobs Big Boy as 1:6, Jolly Green Giant as 1:24…etc….a much better way of doing it…..

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2022, 11:05:44 AM »
     Are these showing up at Target's or Walmart's? I have heard both so which is it? Anyone?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2022, 11:25:48 AM »
So you are saying my chances if getting Mt Goo AND Pupsi in one case are slim to none? Why can’t they list the odds? I collected Ad Icons mini figures from Funko and every individual blind box showed Count Chokula and Bobs Big Boy as 1:6, Jolly Green Giant as 1:24…etc….a much better way of doing it…..

So far one box has STD and 6 Urp and another has 6 Urp and Pupsi.  Mtn Goo has not been seen yet. It may be in the third assortment or may be held back
for another wave.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2022, 12:18:30 PM »
So far one box has STD and 6 Urp and another has 6 Urp and Pupsi.  Mtn Goo has not been seen yet. It may be in the third assortment or may be held back
for another wave.

I reported earlier (about 3 pages back in this thread  :] ) that I pulled Mountain Goo and Pupsi in the case I received.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2022, 12:44:55 PM »
No, Faust, these folks are all talking about minis from whole cases they pre-ordered via mail order….No one has seen any series 3 in any retail stores yet…

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2022, 02:43:49 PM »
I reported earlier (about 3 pages back in this thread  :] ) that I pulled Mountain Goo and Pupsi in the case I received.

Sorry about the miss. I stand corrected.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2022, 02:55:27 PM »
Went to a couple Targets and a Walmart yesterday and today.  As expected, found no series 3 but did learn a couple things.

At a Walmart near my house that I don't recall ever having any series 1 or 2, I did find a few 6-packs of series 2 with some cups showing Minute Mud and Ebayer.  The checkouts at this store seem to have been totally overhauled in the last month or so.  I'm assuming the series 2 cups have arrived within the last month.  Even though there were very few traditional checkout lines, the 6-packs were in the area where the traditional checkout lanes had been pulled.  Perhaps that is where we'll find series 3 when it shows up.

Today I ran into the Excel guy at my local Target.  While he wasn't overly helpful, I was able to ask him enough questions to, well, learn very little.  He said he knew nothing about any new Wacky Minis coming.  He said he stocked all the Targets in my area, usually (always?) on Fridays, so it seems that may be the day to hit the ones near me at least. 

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2022, 06:20:41 PM »
Hit a Target and Evil Blue Store this evening - NADA

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #291 on: February 05, 2022, 08:36:47 PM »
Hit a Target and Evil Blue Store this evening - NADA

Richard
#StayWacky

Besides The Target and W.M. Stores, I also suggest checking out the 5 Below for anyone that has those stores in their area. The one nearby me still has some Ser 2 containers.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2022, 12:00:24 PM »
I have assumed that Five Below and Dollar $1.25 Tree (hahahahahahahahaha) have been the Ollie's landing spot after the air is out of the balloon ?

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Swiski

« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2022, 09:29:50 AM »
SI has a Facebook post today stating "Check your Walmarts for Series 3 Minis!" Anyone see them.....Bueller.....Bueller?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2022, 10:07:34 AM »
    Geez, I checked the Target stores not Walmart. Is it 100% Walmart?

Matt.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2022, 10:31:29 AM »
    Geez, I checked the Target stores not Walmart. Is it 100% Walmart?

Matt.
That’s what they posted. But can never tell with SI. Sometimes they are full of HT. 😎

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2022, 12:53:10 PM »
SI has a Facebook post today stating "Check your Walmarts for Series 3 Minis!" Anyone see them.....Bueller.....Bueller?

Nothing at multiple walmarts. By summer.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2022, 03:57:22 PM »
Why do they have to lie? Or do they not control their own supply chain? They had sent me an email back in early December that these would hit stores around Dec 15…. So…February 15 is “around December 15?”

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2022, 05:01:19 PM »
Why do they have to lie? Or do they not control their own supply chain?

I'm guessing it's more cluelessness than lying in that they would seem to want to tell their customers when and where they could buy these.  What would be their motivation to lie?  But perhaps cluelessness, because they don't control the supply chain or when Target and Walmart put these out, is a more accurate guess as to their seeming inability to correctly tell us when and where to buy these.  At any rate, it will certainly be interesting to see when and where we start to find these at retail.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2022, 05:08:06 PM »
  Sometimes they are full of HT. 😎

HT?

JailoJohn:   Why do they [SI] have to lie?   It's in their nature to lie.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2022, 07:45:17 PM »
PP! HAHAHAHHA

The Plastered Part makes it easier to do so..... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Burp!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2022, 08:25:02 PM »
I would think something along the lines of “thank you for your interest in our upcoming series 3 minis. In these times, We are experiencing some issues with our supply chain, but hope to get them to retail stores soon.” Would gave been more appropriate…and honest…..

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #302 on: February 08, 2022, 08:35:44 PM »
I would think something along the lines of “thank you for your interest in our upcoming series 3 minis. In these times, We are experiencing some issues with our supply chain, but hope to get them to retail stores soon.” Would gave been more appropriate…and honest…..

The W.M. Near me still has Ser 1 and 2.

Offline quas

« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2022, 08:41:42 PM »

Well put.
Marc

• Administrator
« Reply #304 on: February 11, 2022, 04:57:14 PM »
HT?

they put the HT in SI.
mix it up and what does it spell?
Okay, it sounded a lot funnier in my head.

Offline drono

« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2022, 03:28:46 AM »
they put the HT in SI.
mix it up and what does it spell?
Okay, it sounded a lot funnier in my head.

Are you saying that they received their business/marketing degree from the South Hampton Institute of Technology?

Offline quas

« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2022, 04:18:34 AM »
Supplies Held In Transit
Marc

Offline studio805

« Reply #307 on: February 12, 2022, 05:56:26 AM »
I just got a notification from Toy Wiz that my case has shipped. Will be here on Tuesday the 15th. Still have yet to see them in a retail store.

« Reply #308 on: February 12, 2022, 06:06:27 AM »
I did pull a Martian Hats mini.  As for lots of doubles, I thought this wasn't so bad, since I got 62 different out of 72 commons, and 3 different rares out of 10.  I've already made a trade for 4 of the commons I didn't pull, and am sure there will be more trades forthcoming.

I ordered one case from Toy Wiz while I wait for my 2 cases to arrive from Rylee’s attic. I pulled all 72 commons, 2 rares and 1 really rare from the case. The rares were red sparkle 6-urp and red sparkle STD. The really rare was black top Fink. The top mini for the 6-urp  was Ducko-cement , Choke king was on top for STD, and Irish ring was on top for Black Fink (which had a 2nd Irish ring in it as well.) The 6-urp was on the top level second row, second from the left, STD was on top level third row third from the left, and Fink was on the bottom level first row fourth from the left. I hope this info helps you out. I also got 22 different stickers.
I should add my case from Toy Wiz shipped out on Wednesday and I got it on Thursday ( I live in driving distance from them).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 06:09:54 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

• Administrator
« Reply #309 on: February 12, 2022, 08:42:47 AM »
I ordered one case from Toy Wiz while I wait for my 2 cases to arrive from Rylee’s attic. I pulled all 72 commons, 2 rares and 1 really rare from the case. The rares were red sparkle 6-urp and red sparkle STD.
So you did pull an Ivy soap, I take it?
That one hadn’t appeared in the first few cases opened, IIRC.

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2022, 11:14:42 AM »
I have only opened one cup from the case I just got and there was an Ivy Soap in there.
Is that a tough titles? Probably way to early to tell.

« Reply #311 on: February 12, 2022, 11:30:16 AM »
So you did pull an Ivy soap, I take it?
That one hadn’t appeared in the first few cases opened, IIRC.

Yes I did.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 12:17:17 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #312 on: February 12, 2022, 02:23:57 PM »
My case from Rylees’s Attic arrived today. Have not opened any cups yet, but THREE out of the 24 cups show Mulers on top…I hope that doesnt mean three cups have identical contents…..

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #313 on: February 12, 2022, 03:38:24 PM »
I ordered one case from Toy Wiz while I wait for my 2 cases to arrive from Rylee’s attic. I pulled all 72 commons, 2 rares and 1 really rare from the case. The rares were red sparkle 6-urp and red sparkle STD. The really rare was black top Fink. The top mini for the 6-urp  was Ducko-cement , Choke king was on top for STD, and Irish ring was on top for Black Fink (which had a 2nd Irish ring in it as well.) The 6-urp was on the top level second row, second from the left, STD was on top level third row third from the left, and Fink was on the bottom level first row fourth from the left. I hope this info helps you out. I also got 22 different stickers.
I should add my case from Toy Wiz shipped out on Wednesday and I got it on Thursday ( I live in driving distance from them).

Thanks for that info!  I just ordered a second case from Deborah/Rylee's Attic.  It should arrive Monday.  She sent me a pic of the top row and it's different than the case i got from her a couple weeks ago, so I'm hoping for some different rares.  It may or may not be the same assortment as the case you've described (The Ducko lines up but the Choke King doesn't).  I am curious to learn if there are only a few set case arrangements or if things will be more random this time.

For what it's worth, I've been to a few Targets and a Walmart this week and, not surprisingly, found no series 3.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #314 on: February 12, 2022, 03:43:35 PM »
Looking at Pats photos of the case she opened…the minis showing in the top of my cups is extremely similar….maybe identical…

anything