Author Topic: Series 3 Minis  (Read 63492 times)

Offline toddbarrett

Re: Series 3 Minis
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2022, 03:59:20 PM »
Windaxe in Series 3, Windhex in Series 2

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2022, 04:26:37 PM »

Tied and Toad are both in the 3rd series. Not very inventive. Triks looks great. At least we know you can get a free Triks with every box!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2022, 05:29:40 PM »
Only hit one today and they just had Excel there - All 3 targets - No GPKs - did they c=get ransacked too?

Mini 3's - Come to Butthead!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2022, 05:43:35 PM »
     It appears that there are zero new shapes this time. Mostly boxes and cans, smh.

Matt.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2022, 06:18:01 PM »
That’s okay, my local Target literally doesn’t have a card/pog aisle…

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2022, 08:00:34 PM »
Series 3 minis are showing up on eBay. Seller "Gymbokiddo" has them individually listed...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/gymbokiddo/m.html?item=194769312299&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562
I don't see any other sellers with them though.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2022, 08:17:22 PM »
I wonder how this person got them when they are not out yet…an in at the company? They “fell off a truck?” They dont seem to be pre-orders. I am NOT optimistic at seeing $50 fir a 6 Urp! what will a Pupsi go for? $100?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2022, 12:33:03 AM »
I wonder how this person got them when they are not out yet…an in at the company? They “fell off a truck?” They dont seem to be pre-orders. I am NOT optimistic at seeing $50 fir a 6 Urp! what will a Pupsi go for? $100?

I pre-ordered a case from a private seller and they arrived yesterday.  As mentioned in another post, no really new shapes, unless the Soda cans having a pull tab on the top counts.  I feel that many titles seemed to be the wrong shape/size.  I was really looking forward to Shrunken Donuts, but the shape is completely wrong.  And Rowdy is nearly twice the size that Jail-O was?  The wrap titles could have been a little longer.  It was cool though to immediately recognize each title, which didn't always happen when I pulled New Skool titles in Series 1 and 2.

I pulled 61 different "commons" from the cups; too early to be sure, but Killette may only be available in the display window, like Rotz was in Series 2.  I also pulled one really rare (Fibby's black) and two Rares (6-Urp and STD Oil, red sparkles).

The minis are heavy on detergent and soap.  And with so many boxes and cans, there aren't many titles you can identify by feeling the packet. 

The stickers were a big disappointment.  The blue background is distracting, but worse, they were jammed into these cups carelessly and are very bent up.  Many of the ones I pulled are popped along the kiss cut.  I got 20 different titles out of the 24 stickers.

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2022, 12:40:03 AM »
I pre-ordered a case from a private seller and they arrived yesterday.  As mentioned in another post, no really new shapes, unless the Soda cans having a pull tab on the top counts.  I feel that many titles seemed to be the wrong shape/size.  I was really looking forward to Shrunken Donuts, but the shape is completely wrong.  And Rowdy is nearly twice the size that Jail-O was?  The wrap titles could have been a little longer.  It was cool though to immediately recognize each title, which didn't always happen when I pulled New Skool titles in Series 1 and 2.

I pulled 61 different "commons" from the cups; too early to be sure, but Killette may only be available in the display window, like Rotz was in Series 2.  I also pulled one really rare (Fibby's black) and two Rares (6-Urp and STD Oil, red sparkles).

The minis are heavy on detergent and soap.  And with so many boxes and cans, there aren't many titles you can identify by feeling the packet. 

The stickers were a big disappointment.  The blue background is distracting, but worse, they were jammed into these cups carelessly and are very bent up.  Many of the ones I pulled are popped along the kiss cut.  I got 20 different titles out of the 24 stickers.

Thanks for the update.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2022, 02:12:08 AM »
I just realized that one of my Sicken of the Sea minis has the label upside down  :P

I also forgot to include that two cups contained duplicate minis.  I had a topper match a wrapped mini (Argh) and a cup with Creep on top had 2 of Mrs. Smalls in it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 03:00:55 AM by RawGoo »

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2022, 04:13:23 AM »

Pat, My story is almost identical to yours. I received 61 different mini titles and 21 different stickers. Stickers were packed terribly. Only two rares in my case... Pupsie Cola and Mountain Goo.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online Swiski

« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2022, 04:24:15 AM »
So we should be seeing them at Targets and Walmarts very soon then!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2022, 04:30:23 AM »
Pat, My story is almost identical to yours. I received 61 different mini titles and 21 different stickers. Stickers were packed terribly. Only two rares in my case... Pupsie Cola and Mountain Goo.

I haven't decided yet whether to keep the rares or sell them   :-\

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2022, 05:26:02 AM »
So we should be seeing them at Targets and Walmarts very soon then!
I'd say Target sooner than Walmart.
The Wally World shipments have been months behind the Target on the last two Series.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2022, 07:13:12 AM »

Thanks, Scot and Pat, for the updates!  How many different titles are there in this series?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2022, 07:15:48 AM »
Thanks, Scot and Pat, for the updates!  How many different titles are there in this series?

The set is supposed to be 72 commons, of which 66 have already surfaced, and 10 chasers: 6 rares, 3 really rares, and 1 fuggetaboutit.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2022, 07:18:07 AM »
There were supposed to be 82 titles…yeah, only can and square shapes is disappointing...who did you order your cases from?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 07:19:45 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2022, 07:21:25 AM »
The set is supposed to be 72 commons, of which 66 have already surfaced, and 10 chasers: 6 rares, 3 really rares, and 1 fuggetaboutit.

Thanks!  I'm afraid that means there will be six "regulars" that will be quite tough to find.  I hope I'm wrong and some of those will not really be hard to find, but I fear SI's past will be present once again.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2022, 07:24:05 AM »
When you order a case, do you get the display box?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2022, 07:32:46 AM »
When you order a case, do you get the display box?

I ordered a case from a woman named Deborah in FL.  Mine has not yet arrived, but I also ordered one from her for series 2 and I did indeed get a display box and I'm sure I'll get one for series 3.  I'd pass along her info, but I believe she has no cases left.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2022, 08:18:55 AM »
     To everyone who has opened these and willing to share your patterns please message me. Thank you

Matt.

Online sco(o)t

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2022, 08:27:45 AM »
...  but Killette may only be available in the display window, like Rotz was in Series 2.   ...

Now that you mention it, Killette is not on the checklist, is it? Or did I miss it?

« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2022, 08:32:29 AM »
Now that you mention it, Killette is not on the checklist, is it? Or did I miss it?

If it’s Killette Fright Guard it’s on the online checklists.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:34:07 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2022, 08:32:30 AM »

It is on the bottom row on the side with the 6 "rares," 4th from the right, as Fright Guard.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:35:07 AM by RawGoo »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2022, 08:34:22 AM »
I ordered a case from a woman named Deborah in FL.  Mine has not yet arrived, but I also ordered one from her for series 2 and I did indeed get a display box and I'm sure I'll get one for series 3.  I'd pass along her info, but I believe she has no cases left.

I got my case from the same person, and I got her last case.  I sent her a message this morning telling her that I think she could find some more customers here.  Will post what I hear back.

Online sco(o)t

« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2022, 08:35:42 AM »

I know we have a very limited sampling but so far (a few cases here and a handful of ebay lots), but the only titles I have not seen someone confirm as  pulled (besides the rares) are:
   Choke King
   Heavy Trash Bags
   Ivy
   Hurtz Crazy Canary Food

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:38:43 AM by sco(o)t »

Online sco(o)t

« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2022, 08:36:47 AM »
It is on the bottom row on the side with the 6 "rares," 4th from the right, as Fright Guard.

Duh, My brain was thinking Fright Guard rather than Killette on this one. I did pull this one out of a cup
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:39:04 AM by sco(o)t »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2022, 08:40:35 AM »
I know we have a very limited sampling but so far (a few cases here and a handful of ebay lots), but the only titles I have not seen someone confirm as  pulled (besides the rares) are:
   Choke King
   Heavy Trash Bags
   Ivy
   Hurtz Crazy Canary Food

I pulled Choke King, Heavy Trash Bags and Hurtz Crazy Canary Food. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 08:44:50 AM by RawGoo »

Online sco(o)t

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2022, 08:43:10 AM »
I pulled Choke King, Heavy Trash Bags and Hurtz Crazy Canary Food.

So it sounds like all of the commons are probably in the initial case release since that leaves only Ivy. I wonder if that means Walmart may not be carrying them this go around or at least didn't lobby for titles only available through them. Perhaps some of the rare titles will only be available only through Walmart.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:11:29 AM by sco(o)t »

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2022, 10:26:41 AM »
I dont love wal mart’s business model….However, the good thing about Wal Mart is they are everywhere…. I dont know much about retail, but neither the Wal Mart or the Target in my medium  sized city (metropolitan area of 300,000) have a card aisle any more. Unless one of our 4 Wal Marts carries them near the registers, i will be buying them online…Nothing against the person selling on e-bay, but $5 per mini, plus $3 postage, seems awfully high…
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:45:56 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2022, 10:33:20 AM »
     To everyone who has opened these and willing to share your patterns please message me. Thank you

Matt.

I have a case coming and would be happy to share what I find in terms of the rares.  Anyone else willing to do that here would be greatly appreciated.  It sounds like there may only be one "regular", Ivy, that may be tough to find.  That's certainly an improvement over the previous two series.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2022, 10:38:23 AM »
I dont love wal mart’s business model….However, the good thing about Wal Mart is they are everywhere…. I dont know much about retail, but neither the Wal Mart or the Target in my medium  sized city (metropolitan area of 300,000) have a card aisle any more. Unless one of our 4 Wal Marts carries them near the registers, i will be buying them online…Nothing against the person sling on e-vay, but $5 per mini, plus $3 postage, seems awfully high…

Well, at $8 with shipping, ebay takes $1 and postage is at least $4.25, which leaves max $2.75 before you account for the bubble envelope/box and the person's time.  It works out a LOT better if you buy several pieces and can pay just the one shipping charge.

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2022, 11:49:24 AM »
Excellent point. I suppose You folks who bought a case cannot confirm whether the retail price will be $5.99 or $6.99 per cup. If they went up a full dollar and have fewer unique shapes, seems like they just want to maximize profits…those fiends!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2022, 11:54:12 AM »
Excellent point. I suppose You folks who bought a case cannot confirm whether the retail price will be $5.99 or $6.99 per cup. If they went up a full dollar and have fewer unique shapes, seems like they just want to maximize profits…those fiends!

I was reading on a GPK forum over the weekend where people reported that Meijers (sp?) was charging less than Target.

Online sco(o)t

« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2022, 12:18:42 PM »

Well, there are more differently sized rectangles than before  ;D  Mr. Bog Bread, Broken, Creep. Fright Guard, and Windax may be the only titles identifiable by feel while in the wrapper. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 12:45:27 PM by sco(o)t »

anything