Author Topic: Storage/display options  (Read 6882 times)

Online crackedjerk

Re: Storage/display options
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2022, 12:48:08 PM »
Good lord; I'm trying to post some pics of my collection and totally can't find how to attach pics.  Can anyone give me a clue about that?  I've done it before, but also recall struggling at times to find how to do so.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2022, 12:50:52 PM »
Good lord; I'm trying to post some pics of my collection and totally can't find how to attach pics.  Can anyone give me a clue about that?  I've done it before, but also recall struggling at times to find how to do so.

Add a picture shold be a small button below where you type your message.  Sometimes it goes missing, and a different browser will have it.

Are you looking for the original series 1-17 binders?

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2022, 12:57:24 PM »

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2022, 12:58:47 PM »
Add a picture shold be a small button below where you type your message.  Sometimes it goes missing, and a different browser will have it.

Are you looking for the original series 1-17 binders?

Thanks, Pat!  I saw the "add image to post" button now (not sure if I missed it before or it had gone missing).

I'm not looking for the original series 1-17 binders (I do have 5-8).  I'd like to get a 17th binder, but I realize that is probably outside my price point.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2022, 01:26:40 PM »
Thanks, Pat!  I saw the "add image to post" button now (not sure if I missed it before or it had gone missing).

I'm not looking for the original series 1-17 binders (I do have 5-8).  I'd like to get a 17th binder, but I realize that is probably outside my price point.

Nice pics!!  Too bad on the binders, came across a set today.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2022, 03:38:34 PM »
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2022, 03:48:41 PM »
(collection pics)
Nice display! Good variety of things there!  :great:

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2022, 05:40:04 PM »

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2022, 07:06:42 AM »
Thanks, all, for the compliments!  And keep 'em coming.  It's fun and instructive to see how others display their treasures.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2022, 02:04:38 PM »
CJ!

I AM REALLY TRYING HARD T GET CAUGHT UP ON LIFE.......Hopefully soon ANS10 Unofficial Artwork Binder will be released, and an Attacky Update as Well!!!!!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2022, 05:18:22 PM »

Dang... now THAT's giving Wackys the respect they deserve.  I used to be able to do that before I was outnumbered in the house.  I really need a man-cave someday.  Cool displays, man!

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2022, 04:32:54 PM »
Dang... now THAT's giving Wackys the respect they deserve.  I used to be able to do that before I was outnumbered in the house.  I really need a man-cave someday.  Cool displays, man!

Thanks!  I just wish I had more space.  I mean, I do have more space, but it's all taken up by Pez, Viewmasters, cereal boxes and prizes, Funny Face, and the list goes on...

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2022, 03:03:25 PM »
...Pez, Viewmasters, cereal boxes and prizes, Funny Face, and the list goes on...

Double-Dang... you ARE a serious collector!  I used to dabble in non-Wacky stuff, but never got into the candy and cereal stuff.  I still have some random items in categories I'm not into, though, that I should probably try to trade for Wackys someday.  Wackys & Starwars was my main thing as a kid, though.  And luckily I kept most of both.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2022, 06:38:06 PM »
VERY COOL!  I need time... none available now....... ughhh so much to do!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Soremel

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2023, 05:02:09 PM »

For the past couple of years, my art studio had been unusable and packed into the corner of a "transient drop-off" room due to an unexpected tenant situation. A couple of months ago, I removed the tenant, and have started to make some sense out of the disarray left after that chapter. I am currently reclaiming the once occupied room and restoring it back to a functioning studio. While I have my work cut out for me, I think it's only fair to point out that my priorities are somewhat in order as I have kicked off the restoration/organization process by making sure that my Wacky Package collection is properly stored and displayed. Now, back to those sketch cards...

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2023, 03:16:49 AM »
For the past couple of years, my art studio had been unusable and packed into the corner of a "transient drop-off" room due to an unexpected tenant situation. A couple of months ago, I removed the tenant, and have started to make some sense out of the disarray left after that chapter. I am currently reclaiming the once occupied room and restoring it back to a functioning studio. While I have my work cut out for me, I think it's only fair to point out that my priorities are somewhat in order as I have kicked off the restoration/organization process by making sure that my Wacky Package collection is properly stored and displayed. Now, back to those sketch cards...

Nice!  That's quite the binder collection you have there - three sets of NSU!!  And why did Topps mess with the spine on Old School 5?  Do you have Attackys in the Mars Attacks binder?

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2023, 05:16:24 AM »

Fabulous display!  I know I skipped buying a few binders due to cash flow back in the day, but I think I recognize all those binders except for the light blue one on the bottom shelf (a bit right of center).  Which one was that?  And it looks like the only one I have that you're missing is the generic three ring binder that I believe was sold in stores back when the folders and notebooks and various school supplies were sold.  Do you have one of those?

Offline Soremel

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2023, 08:21:24 AM »
Fabulous display!  I know I skipped buying a few binders due to cash flow back in the day, but I think I recognize all those binders except for the light blue one on the bottom shelf (a bit right of center).  Which one was that?  And it looks like the only one I have that you're missing is the generic three ring binder that I believe was sold in stores back when the folders and notebooks and various school supplies were sold.  Do you have one of those?

I was going to post a photo of the cover of the light blue binder that you asked about (ANS8), but for some reason, I'm back to not being able to add images again. I didn't change any of my settings, or conduct any updates since posting last night's photo... ugh.

I'm not sure if I ever saw the generic 3-ring binders. I did get the glossy notebook folders, but must have missed the 3-ringers.

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2024, 06:34:47 PM »
What's the best 9 pocket sheets sleeves? I have my original 1-16 in VERY old sheets, probably from the 80s, that are likely not good for my stickers. I've been using BCW for new stuff but even those seem to curl at the edges sometimes.