Author Topic: Wacky Packages Mini's Series 3 Discussion  (Read 2268 times)

Offline DrDeal

Wacky Packages Mini's Series 3 Discussion
« on: March 19, 2021, 05:27:53 AM »
I have heard Series 3 will be out in August.  I plan to purchase Series 3; even though Super Insult has been horrible to deal with.  I want to continue to build my Mini Wacky sticker collection. I like these tiny Wackys alot and look forward to seeing what gems from my childhood get selected for Series 3. Hoping for Shot Wheels.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Wacky Packages Mini's Series 3 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 05:41:37 AM »
I have heard Series 3 will be out in August.  I plan to purchase Series 3; even though Super Insult has been horrible to deal with.  I want to continue to build my Mini Wacky sticker collection. I like these tiny Wackys alot and look forward to seeing what gems from my childhood get selected for Series 3. Hoping for Shot Wheels.

Do you think we'll see the rest of Series 2 by then?  Or, maybe those will be like Minute Mud and eBayer.

You were our contact there and they cut you off, so I am even more skeptical than I was before.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 08:54:33 AM »
   I also like them a lot.  I never did get a response from Super Insult, it seems that money is the only driving factor for them so brace yourselves for disappointment from every series. I am looking forward to Muller Low Life, Wormy Packages, and Footsieroll.

Offline drono

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 09:06:23 AM »
I am looking forward to Muller Low Life, Wormy Packages, and Footsieroll.

I doubt you'll see any alcohol or tobacco related products.  These are supposed to be for kids, so they probably can't produce anything that is not considered kid-friendly.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 11:06:50 AM »
I'm sorry, as cool as these are I cant bring myself to spend another dime on this company with how bad they screwed us over. COME ON PEOPLE...would you reward your child for pissing on the floor? Why would you give them even more money when series 1 and 2 are not complete. Pitiful

Jim

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 11:28:26 AM »
I'm sorry, as cool as these are I cant bring myself to spend another dime on this company with how bad they screwed us over. COME ON PEOPLE...would you reward your child for pissing on the floor? Why would you give them even more money when series 1 and 2 are not complete. Pitiful

Jim

My feeling now is since they did not make all the mini's into stickers for series 1; that incomplete sets are ok with these.
My binder looks great with 20 sticker pages filled with old skool and nee skool wackies. It will never be complete; but will always look great.
No doubt SI sucks; but these are still cool wackies.

Offline Slaytex99

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 08:13:32 PM »
August?  What month are we in?   ;D ;D