Author Topic: Jay Lynch estate contact?  (Read 4136 times)

Offline CaseyRob

Jay Lynch estate contact?
« on: March 05, 2021, 06:54:02 AM »
Hello all -

I am working on a book celebrating the artists of what I consider a grossout "craze" in the 1980s and 1990s. I am hoping to reach someone from Jay Lynch's estate in order to request reproduction permission for some of his work. Would anyone be able to put me in touch, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Casey

Offline jleonard1967

Re: Jay Lynch estate contact?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 01:22:18 PM »
I know he was good friends with the Tosers you can try there.  Also Jeff Zappata (hope I spelled that right). I know that he was good friends with JAY

Offline Kook

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 04:06:14 PM »
Hello all -

I am working on a book celebrating the artists of what I consider a grossout "craze" in the 1980s and 1990s. I am hoping to reach someone from Jay Lynch's estate in order to request reproduction permission for some of his work. Would anyone be able to put me in touch, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Casey

I'm sure Greg Grant would know.

Offline CaseyRob

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 09:28:09 AM »
Thanks! And since I posted, it sounds like OSU is working on getting the legal stuff worked out for them to hold the copyright over the Jay Lynch collection they hold.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 07:30:42 PM »
I know he was good friends with the Tosers you can try there.  Also Jeff Zappata (hope I spelled that right). I know that he was good friends with JAY

Dude Jeff Zapata was the man!!!just sayin' esp when he ran Topps WP  :] :] :] :] :]

anything