Author Topic: Toofless aka Jay Oleary  (Read 4996 times)

Offline Gizmo68

Toofless aka Jay Oleary
« on: February 19, 2021, 06:54:58 PM »
I do not see any thread on Toofless Sketch .  I Have become a huge fan of Toofless and I wish to display my collection of his sketch cards . I don't know how to upload a picture? .If anyone wants to sell or trade toofless cards, lmk ! THANK YOU.  I believe David Gross is the one who introduced him to Wacky cards and Old School 9 is his very first being a guest artist  since he is a regular GPK artist.  Thank you David!  ;D

I was told by toofless that he made 100 sketch cards and submitted all 100.  I do not see many.   So let share away the toofless cards on display!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 02:52:23 PM by Gizmo68 »

Offline Mr._Stubble

Re: Toofless aka Jay Oleary
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 07:37:24 AM »
Hey Giz.  Interested in any of these?

Offline Gizmo68

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 07:47:58 AM »
Oh yeah ! I like the last 2 very much !

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 07:50:16 AM »
Oh yeah ! I like the last 2 very much !

Whatcha got to trade for OS9 sketches?

Offline Gizmo68

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 08:02:07 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how to add my picture.  Hmm .. I guess it does not work on android phone

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 08:05:52 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how to add my picture.  Hmm .. I guess it does not work on android phone

Yeah, it changes on here.  You used to just be able to upload them directly.  If you upload them to the PostImage web service first, then you can post them here using the "Insert Image" little button.

Offline Gizmo68

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 08:22:00 AM »
Omg ! That is so old ways.   BACK during the BBS Days.  Yuck.   OK.  thanks have to do it on a desktop

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 08:24:36 AM »
Omg ! That is so old ways.   BACK during the BBS Days.  Yuck.   OK.  thanks have to do it on a desktop

There might be another way to do it, but I'm not sure...

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 08:33:29 AM »
use the blue postimage link that says:  Add images to post, just below the reply window
that's how i added this imge

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 08:40:13 AM »
use the blue postimage link that says:  Add images to post, just below the reply window
that's how i added this imge

Yeah, that was there about a month ago for me on my old PC!  That doesn't show up for me now.  I just bought a new desktop and went from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Maybe that has something to do with why I don't have that option anymore.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 08:51:04 AM »
Yeah, that was there about a month ago for me on my old PC!  That doesn't show up for me now.  I just bought a new desktop and went from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Maybe that has something to do with why I don't have that option anymore.

Sometimes changing browsers helps.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 08:52:28 AM »
maybe a security feature that's hiding and blocking links to 3rd party sites? any settings in Preferences (or the equivalent)?

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 09:08:44 AM »
maybe a security feature that's hiding and blocking links to 3rd party sites? any settings in Preferences (or the equivalent)?

Not finding anything...

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2021, 10:36:54 AM »
Sometimes changing browsers helps.

I've also tried IE and Edge now and no such luck.

Offline quas

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 12:21:09 PM »
Send them to another Forum member to post.
Marc

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 03:15:26 PM »
I do not see any thread on Toofless Sketch .  I Have become a huge fan of Toofless and I wish to display my collection of his sketch cards . I don't know how to upload a picture? .If anyone wants to sell or trade toofless cards, lmk ! THANK YOU.  I believe David Gross is the one who introduced him to Wacky cards and Old School 9 is his very first being a guest artist  since he is a regular GPK artist.  Thank you David!  ;D

I was told by toofless that he made 100 sketch cards and submitted all 100.  I do not see many.   So let share away the toofless cards on display!

Hey ya got it!

Offline Gizmo68

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 03:34:37 PM »
YUP.  I used it alot way back.   All the manual coding and manual typing before the days of mouse use ! I kinda miss it .. those kids today got it real easing.  No writing or manual coding !

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 03:48:49 PM »
YUP.  I used it alot way back.   All the manual coding and manual typing before the days of mouse use ! I kinda miss it .. those kids today got it real easing.  No writing or manual coding !

Yup, I'm looking through the coding now to try and figure-out I can't get the handy little postimage link below the dialog box...

Offline Gizmo68

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:03 PM »
I did it a different way. I click on folder icon above the smiley face with shade.. And it will insert  img//img phrase.  In the middle.  Copy the link from thumbnail image for forum in Portimage site when you click on share for each image you want to copy. 

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2021, 11:50:59 AM »
Yup, I'm looking through the coding now to try and figure-out I can't get the handy little postimage link below the dialog box...

I had this happen to me about a week go. Tried several things like clearing my cache, etc. finally tried closing my Chrome browser all the way then re-opening and it was back.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:53:20 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2021, 10:14:22 AM »
Heh!!!

anything