Author Topic: Wacky Packages Minis - Super Impulse - Series 2 Master List  (Read 16607 times)

Offline studio805

Re: Wacky Packages Minis - Super Impulse - Series 2 Master List
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2021, 11:08:35 AM »
I have found black Alpoo and black Cram minis in Wave 3 tubs from Walmart.

Do you remember the top mini?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2021, 07:15:42 PM »
Do you remember the top mini?

The black Alpoo had Hurts on top.  I think I posted about the black Crams in the regular thread.

Offline studio805

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2021, 06:15:02 AM »
The black Alpoo had Hurts on top.  I think I posted about the black Crams in the regular thread.

AWesome thanks!

"Regular thread?"

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 08:33:22 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2021, 06:10:54 AM »
I love everything you guys do keeping things organized in detail with the supporting images. Thank you!
When are sticker images going to be added to the Series 2 Master List? I know it takes time...just curious.

Online mikecho

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2021, 08:05:13 AM »
Again, brilliant listing, Patrick! Thanks for fixing the spelling goofs I noticed in Reply #32.

The same goof I noticed on Minis S1 (Reply #9) is here too, however.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 08:56:34 PM by mikecho »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2021, 09:49:42 AM »
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but where are the sticker images for Series 2? I don't have them all, but it would be nice to see images of all of them.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2021, 04:59:27 AM »
Is there a version of the above checklist that identifies which stickers come in the "rich color" variation?

As far as I know, all series 2 stickers were the same. No variations. Or did I really miss something.

Rich Color is available with all Series one stickers. I am not aware of any Rich color stickers in Series two.

I have been going through my mini stickers and found that I have two Series 2 mini stickers that really look like the Rich Color versions from Series 1 - Boo Hoo and Peter Panhandle.  These came from two cups I picked up at Walmart this month.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2021, 05:50:23 AM »
Nice catch Pat.  I guess they want us to go buy up all the WalMart stock to get Rich Color Stickers.  Not biting this time around.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2021, 06:23:26 AM »
Nice catch Pat.  I guess they want us to go buy up all the WalMart stock to get Rich Color Stickers.  Not biting this time around.

I found the receipt, and I bought those two cups on 11/13.  There were several boxes of them there at the time, and I grabbed the first two cups I found just for fun. 

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2021, 06:41:24 PM »
I have been going through my mini stickers and found that I have two Series 2 mini stickers that really look like the Rich Color versions from Series 1 - Boo Hoo and Peter Panhandle.  These came from two cups I picked up at Walmart this month.

I feel like I've noticed some "darker" series 2 stickers as well.  I'm still feeling traumatized by all the variations and what's available where with these series that I just ignored it.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2021, 01:51:06 PM »
Is this thread ever going to get scans of all the stickers, like the nice gallery for Series 1?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2021, 08:47:44 PM »
Is this thread ever going to get scans of all the stickers, like the nice gallery for Series 1?
The gallery of sticker images for Series 1 are my own collection that I scanned
I checked my Series 2 set and realized I’m still missing some, which is why I haven’t made scans to post.
At this point I’m missing just Peter Panhandle and Zit Kat.
If anyone has those, lmk.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2021, 06:11:18 AM »
I found nice images of those two, if you want to put "placer" images for them.

I'm also sending a PM with a link for buy a Peter Panhandle sticker

Offline Swiski

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2022, 08:12:54 AM »
Just curious if you can give me an ETA on the Series 2 Master List updates with sticker scans. I know you were missing two in your collection, but I sent you links to purchase those missing stickers. Sorry to keep nagging about it.

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2022, 10:08:36 AM »
Just curious if you can give me an ETA on the Series 2 Master List updates with sticker scans. Sorry to keep nagging about it.
Wellll, the scans of the full set of stickers have been up for more than a week now. 😎

Let me know if they meet your approval

Offline Swiski

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2022, 01:09:21 PM »
Wellll, the scans of the full set of stickers have been up for more than a week now. 😎

Let me know if they meet your approval

I checked earlier, and I swear they weren't there. My eyes are playing tricks on me. Unless I was in the Series 3 thread by mistake. Oops!  :P

I think maybe I was in this thread, but I saw Wave 1 on top and assumed I was in the wrong thread. It's really confusing when we have Series 1, 2 and 3 with Wave 1, 2 and 3 in each series.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:12:49 PM by Swiski »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2022, 01:45:15 PM »
It appears wave 2 consists of 10, 15, 20 and 25 piece mutli-packs so far available through Amazon and wholesale. Reported results so far seem to indicate only one previously released title per multi-pack box, however. No new stickers have been reported.

Here is what I have seen confirmed so far:

From 10 piece boxes:
    Jerkens
    Nuttibrain
    Slop Tarts
    Hairy Combs
    Commie (BLACK TOP)

From 15 piece boxes:
    Hairy Combs
    Nuttibrain

From 20 piece boxes:
    Fib
    Grand Theft Audio
    Hairy Combs
    Jerkens
    Slop Tarts

From 25 piece boxes:
    Grand Theft Audio

Frosted Snakes reported by several but I don't know which box(es) they were in.

In my boredom as I await finding more series 3, I picked up a 20 and a 25 pack.  Got a Jerkens in the 20 pack, which I was happy with, and a Hairy Combs in the 25 pack.  Given that the Hairy Combs is not listed in the 25 pack list above, am I the first to find this mini in the 25 pack?  I would much rather have found GTA, but so it goes.

Oh, and I found a Slop Tarts in the 20 pack as well.  Could have cared less about that one, but it's interesting that there were two "rare" ones in the same pack.

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2022, 06:14:31 AM »
I wanted to bring this to attention...... I came across a Series 2 Checklist that is different than ALL others I have. The Title names are in LARGER BOLD BLACK lettering AND the Un-Lucky Charms title that is named "ALL Brain" on the checklist actually has it named correct as Un-Lucky Charms.......I know it's not much but might be worth looking for....IDK.....

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:48 AM »
Nice spot!
The correction is on the checklist in the recent CVS cups
I had looked at it before to see if they had changed the image of Commie, but they didn’t. Why not change that too?
And yes, looks like all the fonts are larger, across the entire sheet.

anything