Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 92011 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #560 on: September 23, 2022, 03:26:30 AM »
She messaged the original winner that she had 17 people who bid on the original auction and she needs funds to put her daughter through college so won't sell for $1009. Can't something be done at Ebay with this case? So blatantly wrong. If she is looking for funds; why does she have at least 20 auctions with full cases of Wacky Minis? 

Offline quas

« Reply #561 on: September 23, 2022, 03:35:22 AM »
She messaged the original winner that she had 17 people who bid on the original auction and she needs funds to put her daughter through college so won't sell for $1009. Can't something be done at Ebay with this case? So blatantly wrong. If she is looking for funds; why does she have at least 20 auctions with full cases of Wacky Minis?

That is what "reserves" (rarely used these days) and minimum starting bids are for.
Marc

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #562 on: September 23, 2022, 04:26:30 AM »
Isn't a completed auction a binding contract?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #563 on: September 23, 2022, 04:35:09 AM »

I reported the new auction to ebay as fraudulent and called their fraud hotline since I was a bidder on the original auction.  I am urging the buyer to do the same.He can provide copies of her emails to him.

Offline quas

« Reply #564 on: September 23, 2022, 05:30:06 AM »

In my (lesser dollar) situation, I called ebay and they told me they can't make the buyer sell me the item at the final bid price.  All they can do is watch the buyer to see if they do it again.  Basically anyone who does this just once gets a free pass. I suspect maybe even twice, since the 2nd time ebay would probably give just a "warning."  But having as many people as possible alert ebay about these situations is absolutely the right thing to do.
Marc

Offline Swiski

« Reply #565 on: September 23, 2022, 05:35:49 AM »
In my (lesser dollar) situation, I called ebay and they told me they can't make the buyer sell me the item at the final bid price.  All they can do is watch the buyer to see if they do it again.  Basically anyone who does this just once gets a free pass. I suspect maybe even twice, since the 2nd time ebay would probably give just a "warning."  But having as many people as possible alert ebay about these situations is absolutely the right thing to do.

Speaking as a seller myself, I'm surprised eBay isn't siding with the buyer...like they always seem to do! I sold a Funko Pop a few months ago in mint condition. The buyer showed photos of the same Pop but damaged, claiming I sent it to him that way. My auction photos and description was very accurate and I "had" 100 percent feedback at the time. I even called eBay to dispute, but they still take the side of buyer. So yes...I am surprised this particular seller can get away with it!

Offline quas

« Reply #566 on: September 23, 2022, 05:55:09 AM »
Wondering if ebay could set it up to automatically record whether whenever a sale is cancelled, buyer and seller both have to agree on the cancellation.  If they do, no problem.  If buyer cancels the sale and seller disagrees, seller is out of luck but ebay can monitor how many times that happens for that buyer.  if seller cancels sale and buyer doesn't agree on it, no calling ebay is needed, it is simply a strike on that seller's record.
Marc

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #567 on: September 23, 2022, 08:10:27 AM »
I hit about 8 cvs stores in philly yesterday. About three stores had a few cups left. It is getting extremely difficult to find an untouched 12 pack case. No restocks. This was an in/out closeout item. The Red Stain Vari's will go down as one tough cookie to find in the wild.

I decided to sell my unopened Commie "red stain" variant.  If anyone is interested, here's a link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/374268866605?hash=item572429b02d:g:jAgAAOSwnLpjLIy-&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsF%2Fw%2FEXUnh1AOuqPPq4OcKgnUbJgBlKqZDtmC8lTkLKs7x%2BsCI94UegGRnBto046BSRyi8hG2A6xkoUvgtiBrLPlO7k0HT7%2F%2BwswqRzcpCtp3pA4k%2Bb8BqP4E1Y9df9mXdzeHEGQacL2GVhcUHrpJh2VBCX2pjhoSEnCBcQsRXKTHNFb3SuJyM7CS38S0EfGfESNh2ydgdmNN6qbhb4Q5bFCQwLBrSnepjiCA0nqfYqq%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9bnqK7tYA

Offline bandaches

« Reply #568 on: September 23, 2022, 10:57:46 AM »
I reported the new auction to ebay as fraudulent and called their fraud hotline since I was a bidder on the original auction.  I am urging the buyer to do the same.He can provide copies of her emails to him.
The seller admitted to me a private deal is coming....

"I have a Buyer that is waiting for her funds to come available. As soon as she does, the listing will end."
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #569 on: September 23, 2022, 12:39:43 PM »
Reply from seller who canceled the sale after the buyer paid:

New message from: yice1912 (2,344RED_STAR Star)
I did nor violated my original contract! The actual piece was chewed on by my cat! Thank God I had a second one! LUCKY ME!
BY the way....
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Offline drono

« Reply #570 on: September 23, 2022, 12:45:23 PM »
She messaged the original winner that she had 17 people who bid on the original auction and she needs funds to put her daughter through college so won't sell for $1009.

One of my dogs just tore a ligament in her leg, and I need $3,500 for the surgery.  Maybe I'll post some eBay auctions, and if I don't get enough, I'll just cancel them. 

Come on, we all have monetary needs at some point, but that's no reason to do this. 

Offline quas

« Reply #571 on: September 23, 2022, 02:58:21 PM »

I did nor violated my original contract! The actual piece was chewed on by my cat! Thank God I had a second one! LUCKY ME!
BY the way....
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

How about having her send a pic of the chewed on "actual piece".  Of course she'll claim she discarded it and it was already picked up by the garbagemen.
Marc

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #572 on: September 23, 2022, 03:17:06 PM »
     Marc, Are we talking about the eBay seller Yice ?

Matt

Offline quas

« Reply #573 on: September 23, 2022, 03:25:46 PM »

Matt

Apparently, based on the above messages (yice1912).  I have never dealt with this seller myself.
Marc

Offline bandaches

« Reply #574 on: September 23, 2022, 06:38:39 PM »

Matt
Yes, she is psychotic, her name is rose

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #575 on: September 23, 2022, 09:15:53 PM »
Yes, she is psychotic, her name is rose

Maybe a few board members can message Rose and tell her to sell the Barkist to Jacob as she agreed to do by her contract with Ebay.
He is willing to pay $1009 for just the Barkist and she can sell the rest of the set later.
Strength in numbers.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #576 on: September 23, 2022, 09:35:28 PM »

BY the way....
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

TWO Barkist's!?!?   Rose is full of $#it.   Too bad karma doesn't just strike these people down to give the rest of us a break.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #577 on: September 23, 2022, 11:59:44 PM »
Hilarious, my cat chewed on the original.
Wouldn't the cat prefer chewing on an 8-Lives mini ?

Offline bandaches

Offline drono

« Reply #579 on: September 24, 2022, 04:33:40 AM »
She has a 100% feedback rating on eBay.  I guess cancellations don't allow the buyer to give feedback anymore?

This scenario happened to me once before, and I was able to leave feedback.  In my case, I was also convinced that the seller wasn't happy with the price.  I made a best price offer over the minimum bid and s/he turned it down.  So I bid and won because I was the only bidder.  After paying, I got a cancellation notice and no message from the seller.  It's the first time I left feedback that wasn't positive.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 04:38:01 AM by drono »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #580 on: September 24, 2022, 08:08:31 AM »

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #581 on: September 24, 2022, 09:24:37 AM »
Are we thinking this person sold some thing that they didn’t actually own? Surely if you have s bauuble worth $1,000 or mire, you would take measures to protect it. At that value, put it in your jewelry box…Or did she just get a better offer Or was hoping for a higher price? $1,000 seems a fair market price for 10 cents worth of plastic… I see she has her “other” one listed at $3,500.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 09:28:48 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #582 on: September 24, 2022, 09:40:13 AM »
Can someone explain why E-bay, if they won’t compel a sale at the winning bid, doesnt at least allow negative feedback or ban the seller for a period of time if a complaint is lodged?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #583 on: September 24, 2022, 11:03:56 AM »
     Ask eBay. They won't tell you, I have tried

Offline quas

« Reply #584 on: September 24, 2022, 11:31:07 AM »
Repeating from above:

In my (lesser dollar) situation, I called ebay and they told me they can't make the buyer sell me the item at the final bid price.  All they can do is watch the buyer to see if they do it again.  Basically anyone who does this just once gets a free pass.
Marc

Offline bandaches

« Reply #585 on: September 27, 2022, 05:35:26 PM »
So her over priced buy it now auction is still running... I guess her buyer never had "funds become available" whatever the hell that means....Karma is real...

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #586 on: September 28, 2022, 03:01:51 AM »
So her over priced buy it now auction is still running... I guess her buyer never had "funds become available" whatever the hell that means....Karma is real...

She will not communicate with the original buyer via ebay pms. He is going to try to call her using the number you provided. He is still willing to pay $1009 for just the Barkist. Time will tell.

Offline drono

« Reply #587 on: September 28, 2022, 11:21:22 AM »

I just got an email saying that the buyer is accepting offers, and I see there's one on the auction now.  I didn't notice that before.  I really can't see spending $1K on these - much less on just the Bar Kist.  I guess some people have a lot more disposable income than I do.  I could sure think of 100 or more things to do with $1K.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #588 on: September 28, 2022, 11:26:52 AM »
I just got an email saying that the buyer is accepting offers, and I see there's one on the auction now.  I didn't notice that before.  I really can't see spending $1K on these - much less on just the Bar Kist.  I guess some people have a lot more disposable income than I do.  I could sure think of 100 or more things to do with $1K.
Me and you both, chasing artificially short printed item from a crooked company for $1000 is not on my list of priorities at all.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #589 on: September 28, 2022, 09:00:31 PM »
Pinball

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #591 on: September 29, 2022, 09:15:10 AM »

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #592 on: September 29, 2022, 09:45:35 AM »
good to know that they don't have any male geese as indoor pets !!   :]

>> All items come from a smoke and gander free environment.
Oh....I thought that meant they don't look at anything in their home.

Offline quas

« Reply #593 on: September 29, 2022, 09:50:26 AM »
     It's back and more expensive than ever......https://www.ebay.com/itm/385130680390?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=e90001.m2368.l2648&plmtId=700009&mesgId=3041&mkcid=8&ch=osgood&bu=43209198147&trkId=9c2968d1-1e40-4017-9031-abb6dfe37b36&cnvId=700003&recoId=385130680390&recoPos=4

Offer $1,009 plus a can of actual Starkist tuna.  Hey, I thought she needed money.  As of right now she has zilch, which is fitting.
Marc

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #594 on: September 29, 2022, 09:55:25 AM »
Offer $1,009 plus a can of actual Starkist tuna.  Hey, I thought she needed money.  As of right now she has zilch, which is fitting.
Sorry, Rosie.

anything