Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 92010 times)

Offline studio805

Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #385 on: June 12, 2021, 11:50:59 AM »
It seems that Five Below stores are getting all the leftovers from the Wave 1 at Target....

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #386 on: June 12, 2021, 01:26:32 PM »
And seems dd’s discount might be getting in the multipacks.
Series 1 and 2.
10,15 packs reported so far.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #387 on: June 12, 2021, 01:44:20 PM »
Series 1 and 2.

What is/are “dd’s discount”?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #388 on: June 12, 2021, 08:25:52 PM »

Offline studio805

« Reply #389 on: June 14, 2021, 04:38:04 AM »
A close out store
https://www.ddsdiscounts.com/

I can say they did have series 2 / 15 packs for $7.99.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2021, 03:00:58 PM »
     So a person by the name Amanda Lao, finally returned my inquiry regarding the two missing stickers and 3D's from series one.  The two missing stickers were not even mentioned first of all and then I was insulted by her when she simply tells me that the two 3D's I am missing can be found at a Walmart.  I believe we all know that is BULLSHIT.  I gave her a bit of my mind and let her know that her company has decided that fraud was their way of collecting and cashing in on Wacky Package collectors when it is totally obvious that the two 3D's were never made for series one when the only examples are inside series two packs.  Anyway I expect I will not hear from them again.  I tried it my way and then I was insulted as if I were an uneducated moron so F#@K SI I will wait one week for a response if nothing then all my SI shit will be on Ebay.  L8R   P.S. Yes, I know technically this should be in the series one spread. What ever.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #391 on: June 14, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »
     So a person by the name Amanda Lao, finally returned my inquiry regarding the two missing stickers and 3D's from series one.  The two missing stickers were not even mentioned first of all and then I was insulted by her when she simply tells me that the two 3D's I am missing can be found at a Walmart.  I believe we all know that is BULLSHIT.  I gave her a bit of my mind and let her know that her company has decided that fraud was their way of collecting and cashing in on Wacky Package collectors when it is totally obvious that the two 3D's were never made for series one when the only examples are inside series two packs.  Anyway I expect I will not hear from them again.  I tried it my way and then I was insulted as if I were an uneducated moron so F#@K SI I will wait one week for a response if nothing then all my SI shit will be on Ebay.  L8R   P.S. Yes, I know technically this should be in the series one spread. What ever.

I received a similar reply with no info on my inquiry about the missing stickers. I guess that means they are not too concerned about the stickers being complete since they are not even on a checklist. You get what they print. I still like the sticker collection.  I hope you get a ton for your gold Windhex. Someone will be very glad you put it up for sale.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2021, 06:43:52 PM »
Series 1 and 2.

I had never heard of that store before.  But it turns out I'll be not too far from one when I go visit my mom later this week.  Not sure it's worth it, though. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #393 on: July 03, 2021, 06:50:19 AM »
I had never heard of that store before.  But it turns out I'll be not too far from one when I go visit my mom later this week.  Not sure it's worth it, though.

I hit a DD's Discount store in Trenton NJ. One 15 pack on the shelf.

Has anyone seen a Commie Red Sparkle other the one Matt found?  That mini may be as rare as the Gold Windhex...........

Andrew

Offline studio805

« Reply #394 on: July 09, 2021, 03:53:34 PM »
I hit a DD's Discount store in Trenton NJ. One 15 pack on the shelf.

Has anyone seen a Commie Red Sparkle other the one Matt found?  That mini may be as rare as the Gold Windhex...........

Andrew

I stopped buying them as I realized that finding the Black top COMMIE, CRAM was as elusive as the eBayer and Minute Mud. It's very disappointing really. I wanted to love them, but being a GEN X'er and a stand up guy, I found it disturbing to have hundreds of "extras" searching for things that probably don't exist. I hope others have had better luck.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #395 on: July 09, 2021, 05:45:54 PM »
I stopped buying them as I realized that finding the Black top COMMIE, CRAM was as elusive as the eBayer and Minute Mud. It's very disappointing really. I wanted to love them, but being a GEN X'er and a stand up guy, I found it disturbing to have hundreds of "extras" searching for things that probably don't exist. I hope others have had better luck.

I just received the black Really Rare Cram today in a trade so now have all three Blackies. (Commie, Cram, Alpoo)   Just missing the Red Sparkle Commie at this point and since it does not appear on the checklist I think I can live with that.  Looking forward to series 3 in a few weeks.  I have a buddy who hits his Target faithfully everyday looking for diecast and he checks the card section for me everyday. I will alert the team once I get word that Series 3 has landed at Target.
I understand there is very limited interest on this board; but I know some of us still follow this Wacky line that actually IS sold at retail.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #396 on: July 10, 2021, 12:30:09 PM »

I just received the black Really Rare Cram today in a trade so now have all three Blackies. (Commie, Cram, Alpoo)   Just missing the Red Sparkle Commie at this point and since it does not appear on the checklist I think I can live with that.  Looking forward to series 3 in a few weeks.  I have a buddy who hits his Target faithfully everyday looking for diecast and he checks the card section for me everyday. I will alert the team once I get word that Series 3 has landed at Target.
I understand there is very limited interest on this board; but I know some of us still follow this Wacky line that actually IS sold at retail.

Although I had heard series 3 was a possibility, I hadn't had it confirmed.  I like these as much as I dislike SI's dishonest marketing.  I hope I have learned my lesson and will be more judicious as series 3 arrives.  Any idea when that is supposed to be?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #397 on: July 11, 2021, 02:34:35 AM »
Although I had heard series 3 was a possibility, I hadn't had it confirmed.  I like these as much as I dislike SI's dishonest marketing.  I hope I have learned my lesson and will be more judicious as series 3 arrives.  Any idea when that is supposed to be?
Series 3 should hit by August.

Offline studio805

« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2021, 04:26:28 PM »

Any tips or patterns on how the black top COMMIE and CRAM were found?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2021, 05:43:17 PM »
Black Commie is in the 25 packs. Red Sparkle Commie has been found in a 10 Pack.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2021, 12:32:08 PM »
     Has anyone found a red sparkle Commie Cleanser? I think I am about to purchase some more 10 packs soon, SI has informed me that it is only found inside the multi-packs. Also what was the topper for finding the Eviltime sparkle?

Matt

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2021, 02:05:59 PM »
     Has anyone found a red sparkle Commie Cleanser? I think I am about to purchase some more 10 packs soon, SI has informed me that it is only found inside the multi-packs. Also what was the topper for finding the Eviltime sparkle?

Matt

Sparkle Evil Time is in some of the Dims topped cups.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
     Andrew, I have not kept track, but I have purchased almost a dozen and not found one. I wonder if they are simply random or I have terrible luck with that one.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2021, 06:48:09 PM »
565. for a black Cram, wow.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2021, 07:29:40 PM »
     Andrew, I have not kept track, but I have purchased almost a dozen and not found one. I wonder if they are simply random or I have terrible luck with that one.

I pulled them about 1 out of every 3 Dims purchased.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2021, 07:30:12 PM »
565. for a black Cram, wow.

So crazy!

Offline studio805

« Reply #406 on: July 17, 2021, 04:53:53 AM »
Black Commie is in the 25 packs. Red Sparkle Commie has been found in a 10 Pack.

Andrew

Does anyone have a pattern for this?

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #407 on: July 20, 2021, 11:05:03 AM »
Sorry if this info is in the thread, read the whole thing and couldn't find it. Which are the rares? Assuming I don't want to chase sparkle items, are any of the regular minis "rare?" Or do all appear with the same random frequency? What non-sparkle titles did you all have trouble finding? This company knows we like to open and complete sets...I'm trying to decide whether to try to collect a full set (without sparkles) and what it will set me back. No stores here carrying Series 2, but e-bay and amazon and the like still have them.....

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2021, 12:48:45 PM »
So, I went to heck with myself yesterday morning - the Walmart by my house finally had some Series 2 cups, and I needed a Wacky pick-me-up.  I have a partial set of about 50 different extras available now, plus some single extras of chasers and the tougher Walmart exclusive titles.  Here are some examples:

Cram - Black rare version
Eviltime clear sparkle
Eviltime clear sparkle with upside down label
Peter Panhandle clear sparkle
Barnum's Manimals
Frosted Snakes
Slacker Jack
Sweat Hard

I also have a clear sparkle Baby Poop extra left from a Target cup.

PM me if you are interested in trading any Walmart exclusives for the Wave 2 exclusives, or want to buy anything, or trade for anything else. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #409 on: August 02, 2021, 03:28:12 AM »
Pat,

Congrats on scoring a few Black Crams. That is a toughie. Do you recall what Mini was on Top for the Black Crams?

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2021, 03:50:18 AM »
Pat,

Congrats on scoring a few Black Crams. That is a toughie. Do you recall what Mini was on Top for the Black Crams?

Andrew

I only got one Black Cram.  That came from a cup with Thefty at the top.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #411 on: August 08, 2021, 02:41:04 PM »
I found something useful to do with the Wacky minis…my 8 year old kid and I made up a Game called Wacky wars. Each side selects about 12 to 15 of the wacky minis in secret and puts them aside to be their team. Once the game begins each round you put a mini in your hand, close it and say “1234 I declare a wacky war.” Then each side shows their mini. We made a few basic rules to decide who wins each round. Rules are like “Cans break bottles, candy beats food, products clean up candy, animal mauls human….its kinda like rock- paper-scissors…except a product with a monster beats everything…If there is a tie, i let the kid try to argue which product is superior….(she came up with nutter butters beat skimpy because it has cookies AND peanut butter) At the end of the 15 rounds, whoever captured the most of the opponents pieces wins the war …and gets to do a victory dance. The kid doesnt have much interest in the stickers, but will play Wacky Wars for a good couple hours…Now if i could just get some sparkle minis to beat her….
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 06:13:37 PM by JailOJohn »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #412 on: August 09, 2021, 01:44:17 PM »
Not sure which thread to put this in, but I found my first Minute Mud mini today.  I was picking up a few series 2 cups at Walmart hoping for some of the rare 4 (Frosted Snakes, Barnum's, Slacker Jack, and Sweathard) that have been found there.  No luck on the rare 4, but I did find a rare Minute Mud.  The topper was Blunder, though I suspect that was random.  I'm going to put it on ebay and thought there would be almost none on the site.  Turns out there are a few.  Maybe this one is becoming a bit more common.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #413 on: August 10, 2021, 04:53:07 AM »
Not sure which thread to put this in, but I found my first Minute Mud mini today.  I was picking up a few series 2 cups at Walmart hoping for some of the rare 4 (Frosted Snakes, Barnum's, Slacker Jack, and Sweathard) that have been found there.  No luck on the rare 4, but I did find a rare Minute Mud.  The topper was Blunder, though I suspect that was random.  I'm going to put it on ebay and thought there would be almost none on the site.  Turns out there are a few.  Maybe this one is becoming a bit more common.

So they DID release the two missing Series One titles in Series Two.  Nice to see confirmation of that. It would have been nice of SI to let us know that..............
But that would entail admitting they were never released in Series One; which they will never do.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #416 on: August 10, 2021, 10:52:09 AM »
A used condition doody?
Seems redundant. or re-dung-dant?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #417 on: August 14, 2021, 05:16:18 AM »
I just pulled Minute Mud and eBayer from a Walmart Series 2 cup!!!  Alpoo was the topper.

Made my weekend!!!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #418 on: August 14, 2021, 05:57:16 AM »
     Pat did you open the packages with them in it?  I would be very interested in them if so.  I really believe years down the road proving that they were found only in the series 2 not 1 packs will be really something.

Matt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #419 on: August 14, 2021, 07:15:03 AM »
     Pat did you open the packages with them in it?  I would be very interested in them if so.  I really believe years down the road proving that they were found only in the series 2 not 1 packs will be really something.

Matt.

If you mean, did I take them out of their Series 2 wrappers, then yes, I did.  I guess ebayer can be determined by feel, but Minute Mud is basically like Hungry Jerk Pucks.  I thought that was what I'd get when I opened that pack, and busted out in a ginormous smile when I saw orange.  Posted immediately.  Then, in my glee, I opened the next one in that cup and it was ebayer!!!  It was so soon after that I was able to modify my post without having the modification time register.

In later cups, one had a Minute Mud in it, and another had ebayer.  So, now I have an extra set of all 60 Series 1 "commons" to sell or trade.

I also pulled a Black Cram.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 07:25:08 AM by RawGoo »

anything