Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 91956 times)

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2021, 09:33:26 AM »
Did you all see the post on the Wacky Packages Facebook group that there is a Walmart that is selling the Mini Cups on Clearance for 25 cents?

Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #316 on: April 30, 2021, 09:41:01 AM »
Did you all see the post on the Wacky Packages Facebook group that there is a Walmart that is selling the Mini Cups on Clearance for 25 cents?

Wow, where is this Walmart?  Looks like for around $10.00 you could grab them all and sell them down the road for a nice profit.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #317 on: May 02, 2021, 11:04:28 AM »
I received three 20 piece boxes today from Amazon. Pictures are below. New titles: Hairy Combs, Slop Tarts, Jerkens and Grand Theft Audio.  The same 4 sticker titles were in each box, no new ones. They also included one cup that contained a glitter Peter Pain.

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2021, 03:44:24 PM »
Found Series 2 Cups at WalMart today. I mixed up a few six packs and purchased 6 cups with toppers that I like.
3 out of 6 cups had new titles in them from the last 10 to be released. Barnum's Manimals, Sweathard &  Frosted Snakes.
Got two sparkles: Peter Panhandle and BooHoo.  They had about 20 cups in the store and I just purchased 6; so I did hold back    ;)
I know SI is horrible.  I still dig finding Wacky's in the wild......... even if they are made by bad people.

Here is the breakdown for the few here that still care:

Topper            Sticker               4 other Minis
Blunder          Zit Kat                Freetoes, Boohoo,   SweatHard,  BooHoo Sparkle
Gripenuts       Chicken Fat         Cram, Peter Panhandle, Frosted Snakes,  Delinquent
Awful Bits       Blunder              Hungry Jerk,  Sludgesickle,  Dead Bull,  Barnums Manimals
Cheapos         Chef  Girlardee    Top Secret,  Ultra Blight,  Bling Pup, Commie
Tix               Hungry Jerk Pucks Boohoo, Cram, Clodlike, Mac & Geese
HunJerk Pucks Hairy Combs       Peter Panhandle Sparkle, Delinquent, Milfoam,  Chokin of the Sea

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2021, 06:00:09 PM »
    This is good news and yes I still care and thank you for remembering the patterns...if there are any.  Still no sign of the Chokin of the Sea sticker besides the Target last batch.  So that leaves Slacker Jack and the Cram black version right? Or am I missing one?  The Eviltime sparkle has been found the red sparkle Commie has been found what else is missing?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2021, 07:02:04 PM »

I went down to IL to visit my mom today and stopped at three Walmarts.  All had series one cups still (none on sale), but one did have about the equivalent of 3 series two "six pack" boxes.  I purchased four cups (see pic).  All four cups had at least one of the '"tough ten" (Sweat Hard, Slacker Jack, and 2 Frosted Snakes) along with a crystal Boo Hoo (which, interestingly, had a regular Boo Hoo in the same cup) and a red crystal Alpoo (which, interestingly, had a regular Alpoo in the same cup).  I hate to part with them, but they're all going on ebay as I want to recoup some of the many dollars I've spend on this series.  I would think they'll all become readily available soon enough most places, but holler at me if you are interested in purchasing any of these directly.  I'm going to try to get a sense of what they might be going for an put a But It Now that is comparable to other completed auctions.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2021, 08:12:46 PM »

I went down to IL to visit my mom today and stopped at three Walmarts.  All had series one cups still (none on sale), but one did have about the equivalent of 3 series two "six pack" boxes.  I purchased four cups (see pic).  All four cups had at least one of the '"tough ten" (Sweat Hard, Slacker Jack, and 2 Frosted Snakes) along with a crystal Boo Hoo (which, interestingly, had a regular Boo Hoo in the same cup) and a red crystal Alpoo (which, interestingly, had a regular Alpoo in the same cup).  I hate to part with them, but they're all going on ebay as I want to recoup some of the many dollars I've spend on this series.  I would think they'll all become readily available soon enough most places, but holler at me if you are interested in purchasing any of these directly.  I'm going to try to get a sense of what they might be going for an put a But It Now that is comparable to other completed auctions.

Can you please note which topper came with which rare or new title mini?

Thanks,  Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2021, 08:40:41 PM »

Can you please note which topper came with which rare or new title mini?

Thanks,  Andrew

You bet, Andrew!  The pic shows the topper at the top of the line of the minis that came with it.  So, Anvil, Blunder, Gripe-Nuts, and Siesta were the toppers that came with the contents pictured below them.  Sounds like some of my findings coincided with the post from Friday of someone else who found some.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2021, 08:41:51 PM »
You bet, Andrew!   Sounds like some of my findings coincided with the post from Friday of someone else who found some.

Ooops, Andrew, I guess that was you who also found some on Friday.  Well done!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2021, 09:10:55 AM »
For those still bravely/foolishly trying to complete... Toy Wiz now has all four Series 2 Wacky minis multipacks.  Oddly, the 10 and 15 packs are the same price.

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2021, 12:25:54 PM »
I pulled a black Alpoo from an Amazon 20 pack today! I purchased four of the 20 packs and the first one was a dud. The second one opened just like the first one (in fact it had the exact same 4 stickers) but the last one was the black Alpoo! Below are photos of the pack before opening, and then the bottom row opened.

Todd B.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #326 on: May 05, 2021, 01:02:43 PM »
I pulled a black Alpoo from an Amazon 20 pack today! I purchased four of the 20 packs and the first one was a dud. The second one opened just like the first one (in fact it had the exact same 4 stickers) but the last one was the black Alpoo! Below are photos of the pack before opening, and then the bottom row opened.

Todd B.
Nice!
There have been several of these “they will never be issued” black plastic versions of Alpoo and Commie on eBay recently.
Just waiting for the black plastic Cram to show up.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #327 on: May 06, 2021, 01:14:08 PM »
Here is my rundown of Toppers and New Mini's:

Topper     Mini

Siesta      Frosted Snakes
PolyDent  Slacker Jack
Anvil        Slacker Jack
Dim's       Barnums Manimals   Plus Eviltime Sparkle
Freetoes   SweatHard
Polydent   Frosted Snakes
Awful Bits Barnums Manimals
Thefty      Slacker jack
Blunder    Sweathard
GripeNuts Frosted Snakes

I hope this helps some people.  Basically if you buy a six cup box at WalMart ; you should get 4 new titles.  They may not be all four different.
Today I hit 1 store and was able to buy 6 cups that yielded all four different new titles. 

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #328 on: May 06, 2021, 04:13:12 PM »
Here is my rundown of Toppers and New Mini's:

Topper     Mini

Siesta      Frosted Snakes
PolyDent  Slacker Jack
Anvil        Slacker Jack
Dim's       Barnums Manimals   Plus Eviltime Sparkle
Freetoes   SweatHard
Polydent   Frosted Snakes
Awful Bits Barnums Manimals
Thefty      Slacker jack
Blunder    Sweathard
GripeNuts Frosted Snakes

I hope this helps some people.  Basically if you buy a six cup box at WalMart ; you should get 4 new titles.  They may not be all four different.
Today I hit 1 store and was able to buy 6 cups that yielded all four different new titles. 

Andrew

Thanks, Andrew!  That's very helpful and also jibes with the four cups I bought at Walmart.  Looks like the other six of the "missing 10" are limited to the multipacks.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #329 on: May 06, 2021, 07:56:58 PM »
So the Topper dictates which new mini you get, but the stickers and some of the common minis may vary.

Andrew

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2021, 05:58:24 AM »
I did get both a black Alpoo and black Commie from a few 15 piece packs.

Offline studio805

« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2021, 06:52:16 AM »
Thanks for all the valuable info on how to find things! This helps a LOT!

Quick random question... How are people storing their stickers? I wanted to find a new way to do it (like I store my cards) so I can see them and enjoy them. Just thought I would ask since this group loves stickers!. Thanks for any tips on what packaging I could use to display them.

Thanks in advance.

- Brenden

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2021, 09:17:15 AM »
Thanks for all the valuable info on how to find things! This helps a LOT!

Quick random question... How are people storing their stickers? I wanted to find a new way to do it (like I store my cards) so I can see them and enjoy them. Just thought I would ask since this group loves stickers!. Thanks for any tips on what packaging I could use to display them.

Thanks in advance.

- Brenden

Hi Brenden:

I use these 20 pocket pages made for coins from Hobbymaster...

https://hobbymaster.com/collections/coins-currency-pages/products/20-pocket-pages

I think you can find cheaper pages if you shop around but I know these are PVC free and safe for storage. Some of the sellers on eBay just list their pages as "safe for storage" but give no other details.

Hope that helps!
Todd B.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:19:27 AM by toddbarrett »

Offline studio805

« Reply #333 on: May 08, 2021, 12:42:29 PM »
Hi Brenden:

I use these 20 pocket pages made for coins from Hobbymaster...

https://hobbymaster.com/collections/coins-currency-pages/products/20-pocket-pages

I think you can find cheaper pages if you shop around but I know these are PVC free and safe for storage. Some of the sellers on eBay just list their pages as "safe for storage" but give no other details.

Hope that helps!
Todd B.

This is amazing! Thank you! 🙏 ...

Offline studio805

« Reply #334 on: May 08, 2021, 12:44:01 PM »
I did get both a black Alpoo and black Commie from a few 15 piece packs.

Did you happen to document the lineup on what the package looked like?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2021, 09:01:37 AM »
    This is good news and yes I still care and thank you for remembering the patterns...if there are any.  Still no sign of the Chokin of the Sea sticker besides the Target last batch.  So that leaves Slacker Jack and the Cram black version right? Or am I missing one?  The Eviltime sparkle has been found the red sparkle Commie has been found what else is missing?

I pulled a Chokin of the Sea sticker from a WalMart cup.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #336 on: May 09, 2021, 05:22:04 PM »
I did so-so from 8 10 packs today. Every Pack had a different pattern.  Pulled 1 Jerkens. I pulled 3 Hairy, 3 Slop & 2 Nutti. Pulled one Sparkle Poopsie.  Tonight I picked up a Grand Theft via bid. So only FIB to go plus maybe a Black Commie. Mulling over buying a few 20 packs.  Here is the pic of the pattern for the Jerkens Pack.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 05:23:37 PM by DrDeal »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #337 on: May 12, 2021, 12:15:30 PM »
Just opened 3 20 packs from Amazon.  1 had a pattern shown here and had a Fib so that was great. The second had a known pattern and yielded a Grand Theft
Audio.  The third was new pattern and had a Nutti Brain in it.  No chasers. Below is a pic of the Nutti Brain 20.  Fib was the one I was after so that was a success.

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #338 on: May 14, 2021, 03:40:13 AM »
Now that we know that all of the regulars and rares for series 2 HAVE been released; does that mean in the future they will not repeat what they did with series 1 regarding Ebayer and Minute Mud? Did they learn from that? Maybe. If I had been told upfront that completing series 2 would require me to buy ALL released formats of the product in order to complete the set, would I opt in?  My answer as a collector is yes. Having to jump through some hoops to complete a set is not a deal breaker for me.   So while I am bummed about the series one regulars fiasco; I do look forward to Series 3. I bet they introduce 50 packs which contain 1 regular that you can not get anywhere else. 

Andrew

If you can't get that one title anywhere else, how is it a "regular?"

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #339 on: May 14, 2021, 04:42:35 AM »
     Hi Pat, That is a great question and I understand the frustration with SI calling the shots in regards to what 3D a common and rare.  The true collectors know that in the first series Gadzooka is rare compared to Big Loogie Spew even though the Loogie was only found in one format and during one release or wave just as the Gadzooka and don't get me started on Rotz which was shown as a common and only available to people with enough money to purchase an entire case. The collectors will decide in the long run what each 3D is valued at due to the availability and we can all forget about what SI tells us before hand.  All that is my opinion only, just tossing in my two cents on the subject. I hope others here also voice their concerns and opinions.

Matt.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #340 on: May 14, 2021, 05:09:29 AM »

It's a regular mini if its not on the chase list. So even though it may be quite tough to track down. It's a regular. Jerkens Soap is a good example of this.
Jerken's does come as the one new regular in a 10 pack. If you get one it is a second new regular in the pack. I purchased 6 10 packs. All six had one new regular mini in the bottom right spot. One of the six 10 packs also had a Jerkens and it was not in the bottom right spot.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #341 on: May 14, 2021, 08:52:01 AM »
     don't get me started on Rotz which was shown as a common and only available to people with enough money to purchase an entire case.

Matt.

Actually, its was even harder than that. Some Targets DO NOT let you take the case. Some even limit you to just two tubs.

Jim

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2021, 10:28:02 AM »
Has anyone else come across one of these?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2021, 12:05:35 PM »
It's a regular mini if its not on the chase list. So even though it may be quite tough to track down. It's a regular. Jerkens Soap is a good example of this.
Jerken's does come as the one new regular in a 10 pack. If you get one it is a second new regular in the pack. I purchased 6 10 packs. All six had one new regular mini in the bottom right spot. One of the six 10 packs also had a Jerkens and it was not in the bottom right spot.

That is how I was considering it.  With a printed checklist, that means your regular set isn't "complete" until you have all the regular titles.

I still consider myself a "true collector" but I refuse to keep paying for and accumulating hundreds of extras of the same minis trying to score a really rare "regular."  Even with the last 10 Series 2 "regulars" that are now being found in Amazon packs, no one here seems to have extras available. 

Offline quas

« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2021, 12:12:23 PM »
That is how I was considering it.  With a printed checklist, that means your regular set isn't "complete" until you have all the regular titles.

I still consider myself a "true collector" but I refuse to keep paying for and accumulating hundreds of extras of the same minis trying to score a really rare "regular."  Even with the last 10 Series 2 "regulars" that are now being found in Amazon packs, no one here seems to have extras available.

Same here.  I'd love a gold but Fuggettaboudit.  Ain't gonna happen.
Marc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #345 on: May 14, 2021, 02:30:27 PM »
Regarding the multipacks: Does anyone have experience opening a Series 2 25 pack? They are available from Toy Wiz ; but not from Amazon.
I am curious to know if they have anything special.  So far I have opened 6 10 packs, 3 10 packs and I have 3 15 packs coming.
The toughie in the ten packs is Jerkens and the toughie in the 20 packs is Fib.  I am hearing Black Alpoo and Black Comines are being found in the 15 packs.
I am hoping to score a Black Commie to complete my chasers (Gold Windhex is not on my list) from one of the 15 packs. I am not paying $200 for one on ebay.

Andrew

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #346 on: May 14, 2021, 03:00:22 PM »
I did so-so from 8 10 packs today. Every Pack had a different pattern.  Pulled 1 Jerkens. I pulled 3 Hairy, 3 Slop & 2 Nutti. Pulled one Sparkle Poopsie.  Tonight I picked up a Grand Theft via bid. So only FIB to go plus maybe a Black Commie. Mulling over buying a few 20 packs.  Here is the pic of the pattern for the Jerkens Pack.

I had that same pattern from amazon, but did not pull a Jerkens  :sad:

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #347 on: May 14, 2021, 03:06:23 PM »
Regarding the multipacks: Does anyone have experience opening a Series 2 25 pack? They are available from Toy Wiz ; but not from Amazon.
I am curious to know if they have anything special.  So far I have opened 6 10 packs, 3 10 packs and I have 3 15 packs coming.
The toughie in the ten packs is Jerkens and the toughie in the 20 packs is Fib.  I am hearing Black Alpoo and Black Comines are being found in the 15 packs.
I am hoping to score a Black Commie to complete my chasers (Gold Windhex is not on my list) from one of the 15 packs. I am not paying $200 for one on ebay.

Andrew
     Andrew, I was able to get two of the 25 packs I got a Nutti-Brain and a Frosted Snakes so nothing special in my two packs;  I was able to also find a Jerkens but sold it so I still need one.  No sign of the Walmart release here in Nebraska either so the others I need will just have to wait. I am getting six 15 packs in the next few days with hopes of getting that red sparkle Commie I sold I'd also be upset if I don't get at least one of the true black 3D's.

Matt

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #348 on: May 14, 2021, 03:20:31 PM »
     Andrew, I was able to get two of the 25 packs I got a Nutti-Brain and a Frosted Snakes so nothing special in my two packs;  I was able to also find a Jerkens but sold it so I still need one.  No sign of the Walmart release here in Nebraska either so the others I need will just have to wait. I am getting six 15 packs in the next few days with hopes of getting that red sparkle Commie I sold I'd also be upset if I don't get at least one of the true black 3D's.

Matt

Thanks for the intel. I will not be buying 25 packs based on this.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #349 on: May 14, 2021, 03:21:29 PM »
I had that same pattern from amazon, but did not pull a Jerkens  :sad:

So I guess that means Jerkens is randomly inserted and can show up in any pack. Oh well.  How many 10 packs did you buy?