Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 92021 times)

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2021, 05:05:44 PM »
Superimpulse is having another giveaway on Facebook and Instagram.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2021, 05:49:50 PM »
So I have purchased two cases so far and each had 24 different stickers and two different sparkle minis. I got the Sparkle Boo Hoo + Poopsie from one case, and  Baby Poop + Peter Panhandle from another case. Has anyone pulled the two other Sparkle Mini's (Scrapple + Eviltime) ? Since 6 Cases come to a Master Case; I think there are 3 sticker assortment and 3 Rare assortments out there. 

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2021, 06:06:06 PM »
So I have purchased two cases so far and each had 24 different stickers and two different sparkle minis. I got the Sparkle Boo Hoo + Poopsie from one case, and  Baby Poop + Peter Panhandle from another case. Has anyone pulled the two other Sparkle Mini's (Scrapple + Eviltime) ? Since 6 Cases come to a Master Case; I think there are 3 sticker assortment and 3 Rare assortments out there. 

Andrew

Interesting!  I ordered one case.  I hope to get a good assortment of the minis (and two sparkles, which I'll likely sell).  I'll buy some individual cups after that and hope the collation/waves issue is better than series 1. 

How was the collation of your two cases?  How many different minis do you have total from your two cases?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2021, 06:06:24 PM »
Superimpulse is having another giveaway on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for posting!  Just entered.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2021, 08:14:37 PM »
Interesting!  I ordered one case.  I hope to get a good assortment of the minis (and two sparkles, which I'll likely sell).  I'll buy some individual cups after that and hope the collation/waves issue is better than series 1. 

How was the collation of your two cases?  How many different minis do you have total from your two cases?

Collation was good. 61 different minis in case one and 58 in case 2.

Andrew

Offline fishbulb

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2021, 04:41:57 AM »
Did you get 3 rares in your case or 2?

Just one... the 'non listed' Alpoo 'glitter'

Offline fishbulb

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2021, 04:45:43 AM »

Andrew

Sparkle Scrapple... Looks like Faustxxx did and I just pulled one yesterday (Pollydent was the topper)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2021, 06:08:38 AM »
Sparkle Scrapple... Looks like Faustxxx did and I just pulled one yesterday (Pollydent was the topper)

I just grabbed another case and it has a Polydent Topper in there. Can't crack it now but fingers crossed.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2021, 09:26:28 AM »
Cracked my third case. Got 15 new stickers so up to 63 stickers now with 9 of them not being on the mini list. Got Scrapple and Peter Pan Handle Sparle Rares plus the Cram Red Sparkle rare.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2021, 09:29:27 AM »
Cracked my third case. Got 15 new stickers so up to 63 stickers now with 9 of them not being on the mini list. Got Scrapple and Peter Pan Handle Sparle Rares plus the Cram Red Sparkle rare.

So, basically, the "regular" sparkles are clear?   I don't recall hearing of different colored sparkles, but sounds/looks like there are. 

Did the contents of your third case indicate that there are indeed three different case configurations? 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2021, 11:41:51 AM »
I'm having a hard time being enthusiastic about Series 2 when Series 1 hasn't been finished.  Is it just me?   :-\

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2021, 11:56:23 AM »
So, basically, the "regular" sparkles are clear?   I don't recall hearing of different colored sparkles, but sounds/looks like there are. 

Did the contents of your third case indicate that there are indeed three different case configurations?

Yes. Two different sets of stickers in cases 1 and 2 and a mixed set in case three with 9 repeats and 15 new ones for me. 9 Non Mini Titles too.
cases 1 and two each had two different Sparkles and case three had Scrapple plus a repeat for me of Peter Panhandle.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2021, 12:40:11 PM »
Yes. Two different sets of stickers in cases 1 and 2 and a mixed set in case three with 9 repeats and 15 new ones for me. 9 Non Mini Titles too.
cases 1 and two each had two different Sparkles and case three had Scrapple plus a repeat for me of Peter Panhandle.

Thanks for the info!  And it sounds like the visible mini has no connection to what's inside the cups, correct?

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2021, 01:11:01 PM »
I'm having a hard time being enthusiastic about Series 2 when Series 1 hasn't been finished.  Is it just me?   :-\

No me too. Plus they never come to where I live first. The Walmart’s only came to 1 of the several surrounding us.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2021, 01:14:15 PM »
Thanks for the info!  And it sounds like the visible mini has no connection to what's inside the cups, correct?

Not correct. I think there are three configurations of mini toppers.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2021, 01:49:35 PM »
Clear up some confusion for me - Series 2 checklist doesn't show the red sparkle titles. Are the red sparkle titles part of a 4th wave of Series 1 rares? I saw someone posted a photo here earlier showing a Fish Bone, Log Cave-In and Skimpy clear with red sparkles. Those are not part of Series 2 and not on the Series 2 checklist.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2021, 02:04:24 PM »
Clear up some confusion for me - Series 2 checklist doesn't show the red sparkle titles. Are the red sparkle titles part of a 4th wave of Series 1 rares? I saw someone posted a photo here earlier showing a Fish Bone, Log Cave-In and Skimpy clear with red sparkles. Those are not part of Series 2 and not on the Series 2 checklist.

Red Sparkles are included in the 15 and 20 packs for Series 1 and are "Really Rares" in Series 2. The series 2 checklist refers to them as Black.
I pulled both in the pic today. The Log Cave-In is from a Series 1 20 Pack from Amazon and the Cram is from a Series 2 case I purchased this morning from Target.

Andrew

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:10:00 PM by DrDeal »

Online Liptorn

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2021, 03:24:09 PM »
Anyone seen the sparkle of Eviltime or red sparkle of Commie?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2021, 04:23:07 PM »
Anyone seen the sparkle of Eviltime or red sparkle of Commie?

My sense is those will be held back for WalMart.  I have opened three distinctly different cases and there was no Eviltime.
My sense is the Red Sparkles are 1 per 6 box master case.

Online Liptorn

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2021, 05:11:25 PM »
My sense is those will be held back for WalMart.  I have opened three distinctly different cases and there was no Eviltime.
My sense is the Red Sparkles are 1 per 6 box master case.

That makes sense. Hopefully there are only 2 waves of this series

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2021, 01:08:55 AM »
Any chance the red sparkles are nothing more than a manufacturing problem with the red bleeding out?  They are not black...
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2021, 01:33:26 AM »
Any chance the red sparkles are nothing more than a manufacturing problem with the red bleeding out?  They are not black...
   Yep, I have that same thought but I need to see one to examine it.  Some pics look like damage and then I have seen one or two that look like red sparkles compared to the "regular" sparkles.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2021, 02:31:43 AM »
The red sparkles are made using clear plastic while the regular minis have colored plastic.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2021, 04:00:29 AM »
That makes sense. Hopefully there are only 2 waves of this series

Can we even use that phrase when talking about SI ?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline drono

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2021, 04:07:44 AM »
I'm having a hard time being enthusiastic about Series 2 when Series 1 hasn't been finished.  Is it just me?   

Nope.  I did pre-order one case from Toy Wiz, but I'll probably not open it.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2021, 09:32:07 AM »
Can we even use that phrase when talking about SI ?
Which phrase? "That makes sense" or "only 2 waves"?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2021, 10:38:29 AM »
Which phrase? "That makes sense" or "only 2 waves"?

"Makes sense". Not much SI has done so far makes sense to me. I still don't know if we are looking at extremely bad organization and communication  where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing or some really devious, underhanded ploys at a huge money grab. Just one example among several, did they purposefully change the look of the stickers part way through their "waves" suspecting fanatical collectors would be buying more or was this just a mix-up when it came time to print more? 
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2021, 01:22:50 PM »
"Makes sense". Not much SI has done so far makes sense to me. I still don't know if we are looking at extremely bad organization and communication  where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing or some really devious, underhanded ploys at a huge money grab. Just one example among several, did they purposefully change the look of the stickers part way through their "waves" suspecting fanatical collectors would be buying more or was this just a mix-up when it came time to print more?
I am convinced it is purposeful.  Again, they will not change when they are making money.  You guys are chasing this stuff like gold in the street so they are going to make money on series 2.  I even told them I was going to have a lawyer review their advertising tactics where titles are shown on store display box that can't possibly be found in the box and they didn't flinch.  I did this after she blew me off and provided no info that she promised she would after the holidays.  Just breaching that promise without a sorry indicates the purposefulness of this.  It is smart capitalism by them, they have zero reason to change.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »
Opened case #4 and scored 23 stickers new to me. I now have 86 different stickers. Everything on the check list but one title and 15 Non Mini Stickers.
So stickers for 71 out of 72 listed Minis and 15 non list titles.  Also another Poopsie  and Scrapple Sparkle.   Cool!

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2021, 05:35:00 PM »
I have gotten a total of 7 cups with 30 different products.  I did get a red sparkle Alpoo.  Does anyone know if this is considered the "really rare" as I know the checklist says that the "really rare" Alpoo is black.    Really like Blunder, Siesta and Awful Bits.  Anything from the original 16 series, I like a lot.   I am going to do a toywiz pre-order tonight. 

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2021, 05:42:23 PM »
I have gotten a total of 7 cups with 30 different products.  I did get a red sparkle Alpoo.  Does anyone know if this is considered the "really rare" as I know the checklist says that the "really rare" Alpoo is black.    Really like Blunder, Siesta and Awful Bits.  Anything from the original 16 series, I like a lot.   I am going to do a toywiz pre-order tonight.

If you do order from Toywiz, let us know when they expect to ship them.  I'm curious.  I bought a case from a woman on Facebook with whom I've dealt before and it sounds like I'll get it by the end of the month, if not sooner.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2021, 06:02:15 PM »

The checklists are made way before the items are produced ; so no "Black" Really Rares"  They are Red Sparkle as you have found.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2021, 12:59:54 AM »
Here is a list of the 15 Series 2 Stickers I pulled which are titles not on the Mini's list:

Struggle
Blisterine
Moobaline
Gearioes
Go Dirt
Old Spit
Gutterade
Mud Magazine
Duck and Hide
Smellios
Fright Guard
Liploc
Wrinkled Wrap
All Brain
Toad

Has anyone pulled any other Non-Mini Titles?

Andrew

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2021, 07:40:46 AM »
The red crystals are definitely purposeful.  I received a partial order of my 15-piece and 20-piece order from Amazon, and
each one has a red crystal in there.  Once I get them all, I'll list what I have, and are we assuming that each of the 60 (or 66?)
titles from Series 1 will have a corresponding red crystal?  Some of the mini's don't really have much empty space to "showcase"
the "crystalness", if that makes any sense?

And ... this set just gets crazier and crazier.  I found a bunch of Series 2 in the Target near me, I haven't even touched
them yet, as I'm still trying to wrap up Series 1, which may not happen for a while?

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2021, 08:13:10 AM »
One Case as follows:

27 Unique OS- Cram sticker def wrapped wrong - grrrrr
13 Unique OS Stickers

31 unique NS - BTW - WTF - 3 of the title are ORIGINAL!! Series - MORONS!
  8 unique NS Stickers - 1 repeat

1 x Smellio's sticker ??
1 x Blisterine sticker ??

Baby Poop Sparkle
Peter Panhandler Sparkle

Will there be a 2nd or 3rd and or 69th Wave?

Richard
#StayWacky