Author Topic: Unoficial Binder Art Contest!  (Read 2763 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Unoficial Binder Art Contest!
« on: January 02, 2021, 12:35:34 PM »
Good Wacky Afternoon and Wacky Happy New Year!

Last night I released the newest Unofficial Binder Art for the Wednesday Weekly Wackies for 2020:
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5472.msg112121#msg112121

Wacky Wednesday Weekly Series

There is a puzzle contest for this release!  PM me with your answer.... Identify why I used the 8 Wackies I did for the front cover!

The contest will run from 1/1/21 until 1/9/21 - I will announce the winner on 1/10/21.

If multiple correct answers are submitted, your name will go in a "Hat" and the girlfriend will pull a random name for the prize!

Good Luck and #StayWacky

Richard

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Re: Unoficial Binder Art Contest!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 07:06:28 PM »
Good Wacky Afternoon and Wacky Happy New Year!

Last night I released the newest Unofficial Binder Art for the Wednesday Weekly Wackies for 2020:
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5472.msg112121#msg112121

Wacky Wednesday Weekly Series

There is a puzzle contest for this release!  PM me with your answer.... Identify why I used the 8 Wackies I did for the front cover!

The contest will run from 1/1/21 until 1/9/21 - I will announce the winner on 1/10/21.

If multiple correct answers are submitted, your name will go in a "Hat" and the girlfriend will pull a random name for the prize!

Good Luck and #StayWacky

Richard

Thanks for posting the new binder art! Looks superb (as always)! I think I know why those 8 titles were picked, but I don't know if I'm allowed to guess? If not, no big deal. I just appreciate the fact that you're willing to do these for us!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 07:25:37 AM »
Neil,

Your are very welcome, it is feedback like yours that drive's me to continue to support you and the community with these!!!

Yes OF COURSE you can PM me with the answer - All Forum Members should participate, we already have correct answers, so get me yours and earn a chance for a Custom Binder Artwork Prize!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 09:47:01 AM »
Great work as usual Richard! :great:

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 12:11:25 PM »
Thank you for the kind words! :-)

Richard
#Staywacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 12:06:15 PM »
Happy Wacky Sunday!  I hope everyone had fun with the contest.

Thank you for all the entries received! (Neil I wish you had played!!!! - Next time I am counting on you!)

All the names were written on slips of paper, crumbled and spit and spilled (hahahahaha), my girlfriend pulled a random slip and the winner of a Custom Binder Artwork prize is:

FANATICAL & STICKY!!!!!!!!

The winning answers was each card assigned number matched the assigned month it was issued.

I have ordered your custom artwork from my fabricator on Etsy.  I should have it in a week or so.  I will upload a photo of your prize and ship it out to you right afterwards!  Congrats Patrick!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 12:56:02 PM »
Woo Hoo! awesome!

thanks so much Richard. I haven't put any of these in a binder yet, and now I have no excuse.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 01:59:06 PM »
Woo Hoo! awesome!

thanks so much Richard. I haven't put any of these in a binder yet, and now I have no excuse.

Congrats! 

Funny you should mention putting these into a binder; I finally put July through November into pages yesterday.  I noticed damaged cards in November, in particular both #10s.

What I did was fill up two pages in the front with all the checklists (there are exactly 2 spots left for December).  Then all the month's cards and the GAs, because they're listed on the checklists.  Then two pages with the puzzles for the month.  Then the next month the same way.  The 3" binder I bought is too big now that I've given up on the coupons and luds.

The Wonkys are going in a separate binder with the four from the 2013 comic book.

Next up is to make a list of all my extras.  Now that's a task and a half!  But, I want 2020 cleaned up before January stickers start showing up  >(

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 08:34:19 AM »

All the names were written on slips of paper, crumbled and spit and spilled (hahahahaha), my girlfriend pulled a random slip and the winner of a Custom Binder Artwork prize is:

FANATICAL & STICKY!!!!!!!!

Was that a Wacky pun? I think only his closest friends call him that. You can stick him anyplace.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 05:13:26 PM »
I am glad all had a great time and I loved some of the Wacky Entries!

There will be more in the future!

Richard
#StayWacky

anything