Author Topic: Camera holiday art giveaway 2020  (Read 2004 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Camera holiday art giveaway 2020
« on: December 27, 2020, 07:39:45 AM »
It's that time again! In keeping with the spirit of the holidays, I'd like to give "Frosty Pr-ice" a new home. All I ask is a small favor:

Between now and January 1, I encourage forum members to give to their favorite charity. Any charity will do. Personally, I prefer the animal shelters, but that's just me. As you know, there are a lot of GREAT causes to give to!

Just a few "rules":  I work on the honor system, so I don't need any proof. Just send me a PM and let me know that you donated to a cause (any cause, any amount) and you'll be eligible.  All I really need to know is that you want to be included in the drawing (and a mailing address, if you happen to be selected). For those who've already made a recent donation to a cause, you're eligible, too. Just post your name and you'll be included in the drawing, too.

To keep things fair, I'll let my daughter pick the name out of a hat. She's met a few of you already, but she thinks every wacky fans name happens to be "Mark", so there's a 100% chance this will be completely random! One name will be picked on Jan 2, 2020 afternoon (she's in college and sleeps until noon, so mornings are definitely out). I'll mail the art as soon as possible so hopefully, it arrives before the spring thaw ;) . In all seriousness, I'll provide tracking #, but expect some delays.

Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone for making 2020 a little brighter!  May the rest of your holiday season be merry and bright! Now, let's get on with 2021!

Neil & family
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:04:28 PM by koduck »

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Re: Camera holiday art giveaway 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »
A fellow forum member had a great question: "Does it count if I volunteer my time in lieu of a monetary donation?" The answer is "Most definitely"!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 07:08:47 PM »
It's that time again! In keeping with the spirit of the holidays, I'd like to give "Frosty Pr-ice" a new home. All I ask is a small favor:

Between now and January 1, I encourage forum members to give to their favorite charity. Any charity will do. Personally, I prefer the animal shelters, but that's just me. As you know, there are a lot of GREAT causes to give to!

Just a few "rules":  I work on the honor system, so I don't need any proof. Just send me a PM and let me know that you donated to a cause (any cause, any amount) and you'll be eligible.  All I really need to know is that you want to be included in the drawing (and a mailing address, if you happen to be selected). For those who've already made a recent donation to a cause, you're eligible, too. Just post your name and you'll be included in the drawing, too.

To keep things fair, I'll let my daughter pick the name out of a hat. She's met a few of you already, but she thinks every wacky fans name happens to be "Mark", so there's a 100% chance this will be completely random! One name will be picked on Jan 2, 2020 afternoon (she's in college and sleeps until noon, so mornings are definitely out). I'll mail the art as soon as possible so hopefully, it arrives before the spring thaw ;) . In all seriousness, I'll provide tracking #, but expect some delays.

Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone for making 2020 a little brighter!  May the rest of your holiday season be merry and bright! Now, let's get on with 2021!

Neil & family
This is awesome man, you never cease to stop impressing us!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 07:27:06 AM »
Likewise Ernie! This forum has some truly generous folks!

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 01:08:08 PM »

To keep things fair, I'll let my daughter pick the name out of a hat. She's met a few of you already, but she thinks every wacky fans name happens to be "Mark", so there's a 100% chance this will be completely random!

:]

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 05:05:13 PM »
Thanks for all you do for our hobby Neil! You're awesome! :great: