Author Topic: ANS 7 Bonus box and Blister Pack Bonus stickers wanted.  (Read 9383 times)

wackadoodle

ANS 7 Bonus box and Blister Pack Bonus stickers wanted.
« on: September 17, 2010, 08:12:48 AM »

hi:

am looking for an unopened ANS7 bonus box(at the retail price) and the three Bonus stickers from the Blister packs..thanks.. Adam

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: ANS 7 Bonus box and Blister Pack Bonus stickers wanted.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 06:38:11 PM »

hi:

am looking for an unopened ANS7 bonus box(at the retail price) and the three Bonus stickers from the Blister packs..thanks.. Adam
Can't find them anywhere :banghead:

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »
Can't find them anywhere :banghead:
Dude. do you want me to pick up the blister packs from TRU for you?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »

hi:

My local TRU had blister packs, $4.99 each, want me to see what is left or do you only want the bonus stickers?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 09:45:24 PM »
I don't need the bonus stickers because I have paid the high prices on ebay so I have them now. I would like to at least find one blister or bonus box in the wild. I did pick up 2 bonus boxes from Topps. I have a hunch these could be quite valuable in the future because people can't find them anywhere. You should buy them all even at their crazy prices. These could end up to be the next Couch Motel!

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 10:27:42 PM »
I don't need the bonus stickers because I have paid the high prices on ebay so I have them now. I would like to at least find one blister or bonus box in the wild. I did pick up 2 bonus boxes from Topps. I have a hunch these could be quite valuable in the future because people can't find them anywhere. You should buy them all even at their crazy prices. These could end up to be the next Couch Motel!
Tell me about it! The prices even on cases is way out there...I got lucky last week & found a "Bonus-Box" (Case) on ebay for a (BIN) of $120 w/free shipping to boot! Of course I snatched that puppy up! I just got it yesterday I've opened (6) boxes so far, probably crack a couple more tomorow, nothing better than silvers & foils so far but there are a higher amount of them so far than the odds...Hopefully I'll pull something really cool???  ;)
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 04:50:25 AM »
I suspect the same thing about the B4 sticker. I am buying them up in the $5-$6 range on eBay.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 07:04:36 AM »

hi:

Like the Avatar.  RIP Freddie Mercury.  I heard that the bonus boxes wont be available in stores.  Just so much stuff to track down, but I am almost there.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 02:24:31 PM »
Like the Avatar.  RIP Freddie Mercury.  I heard that the bonus boxes wont be available in stores.  Just so much stuff to track down, but I am almost there.

Hey did you hear that Sacha Baron Cohen is going to play Freddie Mercury in an upcoming movie about Queen?

http://ravayu.com/sacha-baron-cohen-set-to-play-freddie-mercury-414.html

Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 07:13:15 AM »
  yes i did- he looks like him and Sacha can sing as well see Sweeney Todd?? it would be cool though to have him sing Freddies songs..

I wonder who they will get to play Brian, John, and Rodger?

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 07:36:06 AM »
You are absolutely right.  IT was the four members together that made Queen and the other three guys are all phenomemal.  No one else sounds like Brian May on guitar and Roger is a great drummer and singer himself.  John Deacon penned one of Queen's most famous songs  "Another One Bites The Dust"

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »
You are absolutely right.  IT was the four members together that made Queen and the other three guys are all phenomemal.  No one else sounds like Brian May on guitar and Roger is a great drummer and singer himself.  John Deacon penned one of Queen's most famous songs  "Another One Bites The Dust"

I was a huge Queen fan when I was in high school.  I got to see them live on "The Game" tour and it was an amazing concert.  In addition to "Another One Bites the Dust", John Deacon also wrote "You're My Best Friend" and "Spread Your Wings" to name a couple of other big Queen hits.  One of my favorite Roger Taylor songs was "I'm in Love With My Car".  I used to crank that up in my '65 Chevelle that I drove in high school.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 02:21:07 PM »
Roger definitely has a unique voice.  I really like  "Tenement Funster" on the "Sheer Heart Attack" album as well as "Drowse" off of "A Day At The Races" and "Rock It (Prime Jive)" off of "The Game".  THe last album released before Freddie's death "Innuendo" is one of my favorite Queen albums.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 03:43:03 PM »
I was a huge Queen fan when I was in high school.  I got to see them live on "The Game" tour and it was an amazing concert.  In addition to "Another One Bites the Dust", John Deacon also wrote "You're My Best Friend" and "Spread Your Wings" to name a couple of other big Queen hits.  One of my favorite Roger Taylor songs was "I'm in Love With My Car".  I used to crank that up in my '65 Chevelle that I drove in high school.

I was, and still am a fan. I really enjoyed their versatility. From a simple folk-like song like one of my favorites, '39, (which is actually about time travel when you listed to the lyrics), to harder rock songs, each of the earliest 5 or 6 albums were pretty diverse. I know every one is probably familiar with Bohemian Rhapsody, but there is a run of songs strung together on their first album with the theme of ogres, faeries (no Freddie pun intended), etc. that for me, is just as enjoyable. 

Oh, and ummm I like Blister packs (just to keep this from being totally off topic).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 03:45:16 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

anything