Author Topic: ANS9 artists Info Needed  (Read 2261 times)

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
ANS9 artists Info Needed
« on: November 04, 2020, 07:43:31 AM »
This site's lists are very helpful, but the info on ANS9 is limited. Several artists are mentioned as having worked on the paintings, but there isn't a card-by-card list, like for other series. Does anyone know where this info can be obtained? I know a number of the artists are on this site, and possibly they have a list distributed by Topps at the time in their files? Any help would be appreciated!

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: ANS9 artists Info Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:30 AM »
Topps didn’t provide a card by card list for ANS9, like they’ve essentially done with all the later sets via the Autograph cards. It Would have been great if they had been providing summary of cards & artists starting back with ANS1. Fred Wheaton did a TON of work to compline the listings for those early sets. Just fantastic!

I’d thought about taking a hack at ANS9, but after looking at the set again, I’d probably only be able to guess 1/3 of them correctly. Hopefully the artists will chime in with their lists.

Offline Plastered Peanut

Artists list for ans8 and ans9
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 06:31:29 PM »
Are there artists lists for ans8 and ans9?   Sorry if I missed them.   I looked.   I swear!
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline vahsurfer

Re: ANS9 artists Info Needed
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 07:17:15 AM »
Perhaps we can show a page with the Signature (graphic) with the name so we can all stop playing detective!

Richard
#StayWacky

anything