Author Topic: Topps Now Loyalty Program  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Dr.M

Topps Now Loyalty Program
« on: July 27, 2020, 12:22:56 PM »
With every purchase I make at Topps.com I get loyalty points. These points can only be redeemed  on Topps Now purchases. Is there any way that someone knows, how to apply them to purchases like Wacky Packages etc? or do I just keep watching then pile up?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Topps Now Loyalty Program
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 12:24:29 PM »
With every purchase I make at Topps.com I get loyalty points. These points can only be redeemed  on Topps Now purchases. Is there any way that someone knows, how to apply them to purchases like Wacky Packages etc? or do I just keep watching then pile up?

I think you just have to watch and wait..........

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 12:25:46 PM »
I think you just have to watch and wait..........

Yeah...figured as much...I’ve got quite the points collection over the years as I’m sure many of you all do...

Offline quas

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 01:20:42 PM »
Yeah...figured as much...I’ve got quite the points collection over the years as I’m sure many of you all do...

Yeah, same here.  Wish there was some easy way to sell them to someone who actually buys Topps Now items.  I'd say connect on ebay but then with taxes and shipping it may be more hassle than it's worth.
Marc

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 12:11:11 AM »
Can I get retroactive "loyalty" points for the 1000's of Wackys I bought since 1973?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 09:07:16 AM »
I have been using my many accumulated Topps Now points to get the recent "2021 Topps Star Wars: Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary - Star Wars" cards. I don't normally collect SW cards but these look pretty cool and... free. What else am I going to do with about 30,000 points? Anyway, some how I am ending up with two #8 cards (RETURN FO THE JEDI poster card). If anyone is interested in this "rogue", let me know.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 11:14:35 AM »
I have been using my many accumulated Topps Now points to get the recent "2021 Topps Star Wars: Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary - Star Wars" cards. I don't normally collect SW cards but these look pretty cool and... free. What else am I going to do with about 30,000 points? Anyway, some how I am ending up with two #8 cards (RETURN FO THE JEDI poster card). If anyone is interested in this "rogue", let me know.

I just started using them up on this set, but I didn't get the early numbers, so consider me interested.

The first thing I tried was the "Card of the Month" for every month of the baseball season, but I could never get the site to let me redeem those codes.  I must have tried that three or four times.