Author Topic: RawGoo's Wacky weekly sets  (Read 151 times)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
RawGoo's Wacky weekly sets
« on: June 14, 2020, 08:00:35 AM »
I have extras of everything available up through May Week 3, except maybe Wonkys.  I will probably be selling a set of 4 Wonkys after getting May Week 4; if there are no takers, or if I get really skunked next weekend, I'll split it up.  And, I've already ordered lots for up through the first 2 Weeks of June. 

I'll even keep piles aside for people until the last week of May, so shipping will be a lot cheaper.  Please bear with me as I try to keep track of all this  :P   I'll probably be sending some PMs confirming that what I have put aside already is correct, and whether I'm supposed to ship now, or wait for the end of the May sets, as I have packets all over with notes, but they are undated, and now I'm not sure I've kept up with my PMs.  I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew..................
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 08:03:59 AM by RawGoo »

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: RawGoo's Wacky weekly sets
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:05:02 AM »
For June Week 1, I have extra coupon and ludlow sets, plus singles.  Also one Pezzimist.  When my "replacement" shipments come, I might have Gatorage and/or additional Pezzimists available, but for now all Gatorage cards I have received are spoken for.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:22:22 AM by RawGoo »