Author Topic: Help me complete ludlow sets - Dopey Whip Black  (Read 1945 times)

Offline moron_chicken

Help me complete ludlow sets - Dopey Whip Black
« on: June 09, 2020, 05:20:22 PM »
Folks,

I need one more ludlow card to complete all four original series ludlow sets.  I completed series 2 black and red ludlow sets years ago.  I recently just completed the first series red ludlows.  I need one card Dopey Whip Black ludlow to complete the first series black ludlows.  If you have this card and it is part of your collection I would be willing to do a generous trade.  Please contact me if you can help.

Thanks
John

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Re: Help me complete ludlow sets - Dopey Whip Black
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 05:31:34 PM »
Impressive!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline moron_chicken

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 06:03:27 PM »
Hey Loren.....long time.  Hope all is well with you and your family. 

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 06:19:17 PM »
Folks,

I need one more ludlow card to complete all four original series ludlow sets.  I completed series 2 black and red ludlow sets years ago.  I recently just completed the first series red ludlows.  I need one card Dopey Whip Black ludlow to complete the first series black ludlows.  If you have this card and it is part of your collection I would be willing to do a generous trade.  Please contact me if you can help.

Thanks
John

Hey John, nice to see you back here. I still fondly remember watching the White Sox World Series run back in 2005 while we were online together.

Sorry I don't have a Dopey Whip ludlow, but good luck!

Mike

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 09:43:15 AM »
Dang, I am very jealous of that set.  That must be a beautiful sight!  It must feel great to be so close to accomplishing this feat.  The only problem with finishing it, is where to next?  :] If I had a black lud Dopey I would certainly part with it for you.  If I come across one I will definitely pass it along.  Good luck!
Still looking for Series 17

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 12:52:40 PM »
All I have is a half dozen Series 2 black luds.  But, Run Tony is in there!

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2020, 05:29:13 PM »
I used to have RunTony black and red luds, and a really nice grade-worthy 2nd red lud complete set.  So many were pack-fresh.  When I think about what that & my old 3rd white would go for now, it's crazy.  Sellers remorse.

anything