Author Topic: Ratz  (Read 7642 times)

Offline Bigmuc13

Re: Ratz
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2020, 09:24:46 AM »
I just saw that. Bwahahahahaha

Yeah me too.  I was going to post this here.  Looks like the winner smartened up or it was a schill bid.  Either way, I bet it doesn't go very high this time around.
Still looking for Series 17

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2020, 11:22:50 AM »
I wouldn't mind having it as a placeholder, though. You know, until I outbid Pat for a real one  :P
Brian Mc

Offline CherryBombs

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2020, 11:41:57 AM »
I don't ever bid on listings that come around twice... that's just me though. I guess if it's something you really want and set your high bid using a snipe... then to each his own. I don't trust second chance offers either. I understand things happen and buyers back out or don't pay but, to me the seller is tainted in my book unfortunately... It would have to be an extremely rare or tough card at a good price for me to consider it...
eBay ID: vintage-trading-cards

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2020, 12:23:23 PM »
I wouldn't mind having it as a placeholder, though. You know, until I outbid Pat for a real one  :P

If I ever do get a nice intact or graded Ratz, I will be selling my set of punched cards, which includes both Ratz and Cracked Animals.  I'm beginning to despair.  I had a chance at one, but it required trading my PSA 7 Jolly Mean #21, and I decided to pass.  Somewhere out there is a nice Ratz just waiting for me!

Offline drono

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »
Looks like it's back up for round 2... the winning/schill bidder cancelled LMAO !

As many bids as the bidder with the 444 feedback put in (24 of the 31), I wonder if it was offered to them for $396.00 -- or maybe s/he was the shill bidder.  I know I've lost auctions as the 2nd highest bidder where the winner backed out, and the seller offered it to me.

Either way, it looks like we have some new players this time.

Offline drono

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2020, 05:26:04 AM »
Either way, it looks like we have some new players this time.

It looks like feedback 1297 is the major bidder this time with 9 of the 13 bids including the current highest. 

I've been criticized for bidding only once with less than 10 seconds left, but it definitely avoids driving up the price needlessly.  You'd think someone with a feedback that high would understand that it's not a live auction, and they don't have to keep bidding just because someone outbid them.  May the seller be happy!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2020, 08:30:05 PM »
I asked the seller for details about the card and got no response.  This whole situation smells badly, I have no idea why anyone is bothering with this auction.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2020, 06:12:56 PM »
#Sheeple

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2020, 09:42:59 PM »
Same old shenanigans going on in wacky land, I see. Just dropped in to say hello.

Hey Tom... very long time no see.  I've been just dropping in lately, too, after a couple long hiatuses.  You still in the Wacky game?