Author Topic: Anything interesting for sale?  (Read 2582 times)

Offline NationalSpittoon

Anything interesting for sale?
« on: June 09, 2020, 06:19:25 AM »
Anyone have anything interesting they're getting rid of?

I'd like to add another PSA diecut non-repeat to the collection but saving up for a car is probably a better narrative.

(This is not just for me, just attempting to spark interest.)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Anything interesting for sale?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 07:53:57 AM »
Sparking interest is good!  I have these available:

Boredom's PSA 6
Campy 7
Slum Maid 6
Cracked Jerk 7 (and PSA 5)
Demented 7 (and PSA 6)
Schmutz 6
Moron Salt 6
Coronation 6

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 10:14:45 PM »
When this Covid monster has been defeated and life is back to some version of pre-2020 'normal', I was planning to do a major liquidation of all my collectables, including Wackys, other non-sports, StarWars, and other random ephemera & pop-culture.  It's not a warehouse or anything.  But could be 4 or 5 paper-boxes worth of stuff.  We were planning to move this year & downsize at the same time, but those plans obviously got put on hold.  So, I don't know when I'll get a chance to organize it all (it's stored at a family member's house that I won't have access to until things are more 2019-y).  But it would be interesting to see if anyone's interested. 

Basically since I won't have the time to take photos and catalog everything in lists, etc., I'd want to box it all up, give a general description & ballpark value, and ship it out to a trusted Wacky Pack collector (as all Wacky Pack collectors are, of course, trust-worthy due to the coolness of the hobby... except for those who have been ostracized in the past 2 decades one by one, of course), to be given a fair assessment of value & a trade proposed.  Cash + Wackys or something. 

I'm only going to be keeping my 1-16 run, Wacky Ads, 1977's, Large-version Poster set incl. 'spooky Blue-pack Cheapios', a few Star Wars treasures, and a couple random items.  No more than will take up one box.  So the only things I would be looking for in trade would be 1977 Shedds, and VG+ or better #25 and #17 Wacky Ads.

If it sounds interesting, we could keep in touch & aim for something later in the year. 
If it sounds stupid... it's probably the lack of activity and this scratchy isolation-beard effecting my judgement.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 02:54:44 PM »
When this Covid monster has been defeated and life is back to some version of pre-2020 'normal', I was planning to do a major liquidation of all my collectables, including Wackys, other non-sports, StarWars, and other random ephemera & pop-culture.  It's not a warehouse or anything.  But could be 4 or 5 paper-boxes worth of stuff.  We were planning to move this year & downsize at the same time, but those plans obviously got put on hold.  So, I don't know when I'll get a chance to organize it all (it's stored at a family member's house that I won't have access to until things are more 2019-y).  But it would be interesting to see if anyone's interested. 

Basically since I won't have the time to take photos and catalog everything in lists, etc., I'd want to box it all up, give a general description & ballpark value, and ship it out to a trusted Wacky Pack collector (as all Wacky Pack collectors are, of course, trust-worthy due to the coolness of the hobby... except for those who have been ostracized in the past 2 decades one by one, of course), to be given a fair assessment of value & a trade proposed.  Cash + Wackys or something. 

I'm only going to be keeping my 1-16 run, Wacky Ads, 1977's, Large-version Poster set incl. 'spooky Blue-pack Cheapios', a few Star Wars treasures, and a couple random items.  No more than will take up one box.  So the only things I would be looking for in trade would be 1977 Shedds, and VG+ or better #25 and #17 Wacky Ads.

If it sounds interesting, we could keep in touch & aim for something later in the year. 
If it sounds stupid... it's probably the lack of activity and this scratchy isolation-beard effecting my judgement.
I am looking for updates to my Shedds Collection. I do have shedds to trade. Hit me up when you open back up. Maybe we can help each other out.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 07:02:36 PM »
I'd be interested in empty display boxes.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/