Author Topic: Wacky Packages All New Weekly Series  (Read 238480 times)

Offline fbvikes

Re: Wacky Packages All New Weekly Series
« Reply #1715 on: January 09, 2021, 01:42:08 PM »
Does anyone have an Extra December Week Guest Artist-Donut Sticks for trade or sales?  Thanks for the help.

Offline drono

« Reply #1716 on: January 10, 2021, 06:58:25 AM »
Here are the final graphs and poll results:

Overall:

After the Peak:

Poll Breakdown:

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1717 on: January 12, 2021, 04:54:38 AM »
On Saturday, tracking showed that my December Week 3 would arrive yesterday.  Yesterday it said today.  But, the package is still bouncing around in PA since Friday, and now it shows tomorrow for delivery.

Sounds like a potential Star Trek title, "Yesterday is Tomorrow."   :]   Of course, I won't be surprised if it doesn't get renamed to "Yesterday is the Day After Tomorrow."   ;)

Online quas

« Reply #1718 on: January 12, 2021, 05:10:55 AM »
On Saturday, tracking showed that my December Week 3 would arrive yesterday.  Yesterday it said today.  But, the package is still bouncing around in PA since Friday, and now it shows tomorrow for delivery.

Sounds like a potential Star Trek title, "Yesterday is Tomorrow."   :]   Of course, I won't be surprised if it doesn't get renamed to "Yesterday is the Day After Tomorrow."   ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Is_Yesterday
Marc

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1719 on: January 12, 2021, 06:32:13 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Is_Yesterday

That was the one I was reversing for fun.  But, there's always "All Our Yesterdays" and "Return to Tomorrow"  :P

Online quas

« Reply #1720 on: January 12, 2021, 06:57:34 AM »
And of course there was this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Tomorrow

But I don't want to think about that today.  I'll think about that tomorrow.
Marc

Offline drono

« Reply #1721 on: January 12, 2021, 07:22:13 AM »

Mine too, but it's been bouncing around in southeastern Virginia since the 9th.  I think the USPS is messing with me.  When I don't get any mail on a Monday, then something's wrong.  Also, I keep getting Black Friday circulars that expired in late November.  I guess that's what happened to my stimulus check too.  >(

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1722 on: January 12, 2021, 08:27:51 AM »
Mine too, but it's been bouncing around in southeastern Virginia since the 9th.  I think the USPS is messing with me.  When I don't get any mail on a Monday, then something's wrong.  Also, I keep getting Black Friday circulars that expired in late November.  I guess that's what happened to my stimulus check too.  >(

My Weekly Wackys are on a FedEx merry-go-round.  But USPS is definitely still recovering from last year.  Last week I received a package that was mailed, with tracking, on 12/8.  It had been at the local distribution center on Long Island (about 12 miles from my house) on 12/13, and then it went to MA, and then KS.  On 1/6 it landed back at the local distribution center; they then sent it to the PO one town over from mine.  Fortunately, those people sent it directly to my PO instead of back to the distribution center........

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #1723 on: January 12, 2021, 11:02:38 AM »
there's always "All Our Yesterdays" and "Return to Tomorrow"  :P
And, of course, the immortal words: "Today is tomorrow's yesterday".

Offline BattleCaps

« Reply #1724 on: November 15, 2021, 06:09:03 PM »

I just remembered about the notification some members (including myself) received from Topps last August for:

"2020 Topps Wacky Packages Weekly Series: June Week 1 - replacement"

It's been in processing for about 3 months now. I wonder if it was an inadvertent mistake on their part?

anything