Author Topic: Wacky Packages All New Weekly Series  (Read 238501 times)

Offline Brian Mc

Re: Wacky Packages All New Weekly Series
« Reply #770 on: July 01, 2020, 01:46:35 PM »
Nice to see things are still going strong after 8 weeks worth of sets!

Kind of surprising, too, considering so many folks were/are out of work.

I'm doing my part, 10 packs per week  8)
Brian Mc

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #771 on: July 01, 2020, 01:48:45 PM »
I've been way behind on this thread but just skimmed through it now.  A few things.

Someone asked if anyone who orders single packs has gotten a Wonky (or maybe it was more than one).  I have gotten both the Crumbs and Gatorage.  Living a charmed life.  I did order two packs of June week #1 separately.  Only one pack has arrived, but that did include the Gatorage. 

I've not received the second of my June week #1 packs, nor anything since.  I called Topps customer service today.  After a very lengthy wait, I was basically told that shipping is quite delayed.  Looks like something is supposed to arrive this Friday.

I got a couple emails about replacement packs (?) for June week #1, but nothing has arrived in the mail yet.  Maybe that's what is supposed to arrive on Friday.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #772 on: July 01, 2020, 03:10:54 PM »
July Week 1 puzzle piece of Ice Rubes now added to the listing

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #773 on: July 01, 2020, 06:38:09 PM »
I just checked the shipping on this – I ordered this on June 3, expected delivery June 30!
A

Week 4 of May set....still not here yet..... :'(

Offline Swiski

« Reply #774 on: July 02, 2020, 09:26:24 AM »
Topps shipping and handling was a well-oiled machine until last week. Maybe their distribution center is near a COVID flare-up area, which has been happening more often lately. The country was ready to re-open too.  :sad:

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #775 on: July 02, 2020, 11:03:49 AM »
Topps shipping and handling was a well-oiled machine until last week. Maybe their distribution center is near a COVID flare-up area, which has been happening more often lately. The country was ready to re-open too.  :sad:

Covid could definitely be an issue.  And, I think the replacements for June Week 1 threw another monkey wrench in the works.

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #776 on: July 02, 2020, 12:00:37 PM »
Covid could definitely be an issue.  And, I think the replacements for June Week 1 threw another monkey wrench in the works.

I still never received an email about replacement cards. Hoping the original ones i was sent were not in need of replacement. Guess it will be a nice surprise when I can go get them. The way things are looking I will be picking up May, June and July and August (if they’re still happening then) all at the same time! That could be up to 80 sets at the same time....

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #777 on: July 02, 2020, 02:29:59 PM »
I still never received an email about replacement cards. Hoping the original ones i was sent were not in need of replacement. Guess it will be a nice surprise when I can go get them. The way things are looking I will be picking up May, June and July and August (if they’re still happening then) all at the same time! That could be up to 80 sets at the same time....

That's a lot at once!!  I'll try not to misplace my extras in case you get bad collation :P

I got two replacement notices several days ago for my first June Week 1 order of 20.  Today I got one replacement notice for 10 of the 20 in my second June Week 1 order (those 20 showed up today, in need of replacements).  Not sure what's up with the last 10  :-\ 

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #778 on: July 02, 2020, 02:49:45 PM »
That's a lot at once!!  I'll try not to misplace my extras in case you get bad collation :P

I got two replacement notices several days ago for my first June Week 1 order of 20.  Today I got one replacement notice for 10 of the 20 in my second June Week 1 order (those 20 showed up today, in need of replacements).  Not sure what's up with the last 10  :-\
[/quot

Thanks Pat! I’m sure I’ll be needing some help to complete the sets. Fingers crossed I get some Wonkys as well. Who knows what I’ll get from the June week 1 set. Hope you get your replacement cards soon and it all works out!

Offline BattleCaps

« Reply #779 on: July 02, 2020, 03:19:49 PM »
Just received and opened my 3 packs of June Week 1:

-Coupon, Ludlow
- Ludlow, Artist Card
-Coupon,  Ludlow (double)

« Reply #780 on: July 02, 2020, 03:25:54 PM »
Just triple checked - I ordered all of my Week 2 sets on June 11th.  Maybe fixing the June Week 1 insert issue has them behind schedule?

No news on June week 2 yet on my end. I’m sure the replacement issue and COVID-19 are to blame. I hope they send June week 2 and 3 together in the same week to catch up. I know, it’s Topps so I’m dreaming.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #781 on: July 02, 2020, 04:40:15 PM »
So is the general consensus that everyone who ordered June Week 1 packs will get replacement orders? I have no email on this topic and purchased two packs.

Maybe one of the artists can comment??

Thanks

Offline bludevilok

« Reply #782 on: July 02, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »
Just today, I received Topps' first shipment of June Week 1 cards, the one in which the sets had mostly Ludlows and coupon backs. I was happy to find that in those 10 sets, I did get a whole set of coupons, a whole set of Ludlows (not that I really care about those), one Wonky, and one Guest Artist card.

Yesterday, though, I got a shipping notice from Topps that my replacement sets were just now shipped with a confirmation from USPS, so now I guess I'll have lots more sets to pass out on Halloween!  (Yes, let's get a whole new generation addicted to Wacky's!)

Offline Swiski

« Reply #783 on: July 03, 2020, 10:12:32 AM »
I got my replacement shipping notice too. Exciting to see if they send us all complete new sets or just the GA card.

• Administrator
« Reply #784 on: July 03, 2020, 10:26:59 AM »
I received a notice of shipping from Topps on Wednesday, but USPS is still waiting to actually receive the package from them

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #785 on: July 03, 2020, 10:30:02 AM »
I received a notice of shipping from Topps on Wednesday, but USPS is still waiting to actually receive the package from them

How many sets did you order for that week? I ordered 4 and haven’t received a notice...

• Administrator
« Reply #786 on: July 03, 2020, 10:42:33 AM »
How many sets did you order for that week? I ordered 4 and haven’t received a notice...
a set of 10.
that it's going by USPS, and not Fedex, tells me the shipment size is small. Perhaps all cards in a single case.

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #787 on: July 03, 2020, 10:47:03 AM »
Got my June 1 set yesterday. Lots of Blistext! I did get the replacement invoice so should be something here soon...

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #788 on: July 03, 2020, 10:49:19 AM »
a set of 10.
that it's going by USPS, and not Fedex, tells me the shipment size is small. Perhaps all cards in a single case.

Did anyone order less than 10 sets get an email for replacement sets?

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #789 on: July 03, 2020, 10:56:55 AM »
Yes, I ordered 1 set and got the replacement email.

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #790 on: July 03, 2020, 10:58:04 AM »
Yes, I ordered 1 set and got the replacement email.

Thank you! Hoping I’ll get one at some point....

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
« Reply #791 on: July 03, 2020, 12:40:41 PM »
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but do we have any idea how many ludlow sets or bonus card sets are being produced for each series? I know that the run quantity varies, but would it be fair to say that there are 1/5 the run number for the lud sets, and some other ratio for the bonus cards?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #792 on: July 03, 2020, 01:40:50 PM »
I did.  I ordered two sets on separate days and got two emails mentioning replacement sets.  I also got an email (or was it two, I don't recall now?) with a tracking number but, when I clicked on it, it sounded like they hadn't actually been sent yet.  Very curious to see what is included.

« Reply #793 on: July 03, 2020, 01:45:45 PM »

I ordered two sets and got no email about replacements. 

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #794 on: July 04, 2020, 04:04:30 AM »
This is the first week that I didn't have a box of Wackys waiting for me when I got home on Friday. Boo
Brian Mc

Offline quas

« Reply #795 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:41 AM »
I ordered two sets and got no email about replacements.

I got no such email as well.  Not in Spam/Junk either.
Marc

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #796 on: July 04, 2020, 08:43:52 AM »
I got no such email as well.  Not in Spam/Junk either.

My fourth replacement shipping notice came last night.  Maybe by Thursday one of us will find out what they're sending?

• Administrator
« Reply #797 on: July 04, 2020, 09:34:54 AM »
My fourth replacement shipping notice came last night.  Maybe by Thursday one of us will find out what they're sending?
my 'replacement' order still has not been received by USPS.
the order says Complete as of 7/1, but nothing has happened.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #798 on: July 04, 2020, 10:31:50 AM »
I'd still like to receive my "regular" June week 1 order  :sad:

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #799 on: July 04, 2020, 11:58:40 AM »
I'd still like to receive my "regular" June week 1 order  :sad:
For me, I'm still waiting for my Week 4 May order! Sent an email to Topps.... :icon_twisted:

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #800 on: July 05, 2020, 07:55:28 PM »
I got two emails today saying I'd be getting packages this Friday.  I'm assuming they are the two (separately ordered) replacement June week #1 sets.  The emails didn't say what the packages were, but they are coming from FL.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #801 on: July 06, 2020, 03:17:15 AM »
Interesting how their screw up has turned into a mystery packages with a mystery email. Maybe by next Friday the mystery will be solved. They should have
just sent an email explaining their error and what they were doing to rectify it.

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #802 on: July 06, 2020, 07:46:07 AM »
I received my "replacement" 10 pack package for June Week 1.  In my pack, I got one Wonky, one Guest Artist, one complete Ludlow set and one complete Coupon set and extra Coupons and Ludlows.  All but two of the sets had just a coupon and a ludlow as the extra two cards (so no Wonky or GA card in every pack).  So, still a mystery as to why they needed to send replacements.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #803 on: July 06, 2020, 08:02:36 AM »
I received my "replacement" 10 pack package for June Week 1.  In my pack, I got one Wonky, one Guest Artist, one complete Ludlow set and one complete Coupon set and extra Coupons and Ludlows.  All but two of the sets had just a coupon and a ludlow as the extra two cards (so no Wonky or GA card in every pack).  So, still a mystery as to why they needed to send replacements.

OMG.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #804 on: July 06, 2020, 08:27:21 AM »

This keeps getting worse! Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing.

anything