Author Topic: I got mentioned on Greg Grant's Wacky Packages Web Page!  (Read 4564 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: I got mentioned on Greg Grant's Wacky Packages Web Page!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2021, 12:26:55 PM »
You'll never believe what happened to me today.

Recently, Greg had a lottery contest on his website and I was one of the two winners! My prize was a hardcover book called Jay Lynch's Wacky Packages Sketches Anthology: 2005-2009. It's a first printing and one of only 50 copies made. And no, it's not available in stores.

Jay was a great Wacky artist and will be missed.
I've seen one of those for sale recently.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2021, 03:18:53 PM »
Recently, Greg had a lottery contest on his website and I was one of the two winners! My prize was a hardcover book called Jay Lynch's Wacky Packages Sketches Anthology: 2005-2009. It's a first printing and one of only 50 copies made. And no, it's not available in stores.
I didn't even enter the contest and Greg sent me one of these a few weeks ago (I opened it Christmas day, as instructed). It's pretty cool.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2021, 08:59:45 AM »
I didn't even enter the contest and Greg sent me one of these a few weeks ago (I opened it Christmas day, as instructed). It's pretty cool.
I didn't either and isn't it, though?

Offline wormypackages

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2021, 06:17:56 PM »

I got one too!  Very nice....

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 08:54:15 PM »
It was a nicely done book of all a lot of the sketches that Jay did for people.  It was a great read (or should I say look through)