Author Topic: Koduck checking in  (Read 2464 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Koduck checking in
« on: March 21, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
Hi all, Just checking in. I had a few emails wondering where I had been, so wanted to let everyone know I'm doing OK, just haven't had much time to visit here due to recent events.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and adjusting to these challenging times.  Although our attention may be temporarily turned from wacky packages, there will be a time soon when we get back to doing what we do best: Supporting the hobby that brought us all together! The good news is that there's some great wacky releases on the horizon to get excited about! I'll post more news very soon...

In the meantime, just remember: Keep calm, carry on and paste anyplace!
Neil

PS - To everyone waiting on commissions, thank you for your infinite patience. I WILL get to your cards soon!

Offline DrDeal

Re: Koduck checking in
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 03:54:30 AM »
Neil,

Thanks for checking in. Stay safe and healthy.  Wacky on!

Andrew

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 09:07:06 AM »
Glad to hear all is good. I know you've been busy lately with those (near) weekly GPK political sets.

Also great to know there's some good Wacky news on the horizon. And really, if any April 1st deserves to finally have an offering to celebrate the 2nd Annual Wacky Packages Day (after what, six skipped years now?), it'd be this one.

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 09:16:52 AM »
Glad to hear all is good. I know you've been busy lately with those (near) weekly GPK political sets.

Also great to know there's some good Wacky news on the horizon. And really, if any April 1st deserves to finally have an offering to celebrate the 2nd Annual Wacky Packages Day (after what, six skipped years now?), it'd be this one.

Would that make it every seven years? If so, maybe it should be called the 2nd Septennial Wacky Packages Day (apparently that's the word for once every 7 years).

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 01:12:56 PM »
Thanks Neil! Always great to hear from you. Stay healthy. All the best to you and your family.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 02:43:43 PM »
Thanks, Neil, for all you do and are doing! You and your family take care now, y'hear?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 01:44:07 PM by mikecho »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 04:49:40 PM »
Always good to hear from Mr. Camera since Wackys usually “develop” shortly after.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline 6_Fooey_Ounces

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 11:09:12 AM »
Thanks, Neil, for all you do and are doing! You and your family take care!

Hear, hear!! 

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 06:29:52 PM »
Glad to hear you're doing well, Neil, and that Wackys are on the horizon.  Thanks for the update!

anything