Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251725 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1400 on: January 31, 2021, 11:22:50 PM »
All the tough ones to get, but the ROTZ which is still in my display. Just missing red Alpoo.

That's quite a display!  I decided not to pursue the chase minis in Series 2 because they are simply variations of the regular titles.  Should save me a tidy sum. 

I've been having a lot of fun with the Series 1 multipacks.  I just wish they had titles from all the waves.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1401 on: February 01, 2021, 03:05:25 AM »
All the tough ones to get, but the ROTZ which is still in my display. Just missing red Alpoo.

Nice to know a board member has the Gold Windhex. Thanks for sharing your display with us.

Andrew

Offline fishbulb

« Reply #1402 on: February 01, 2021, 03:23:06 AM »

Dude - that display is AWESOME!

That gold windhex really sets it off  :o

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1403 on: February 01, 2021, 03:59:27 AM »
Have more than 2 gold Windhex been found?

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1404 on: February 01, 2021, 05:04:33 AM »
Nice to know a board member has the Gold Windhex. Thanks for sharing your display with us.

Andrew
HE shared that he pulled the gold Windhex quite awhile ago.  Is GAdzooka officially a rare according to checklists?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1405 on: February 01, 2021, 05:35:23 AM »
HE shared that he pulled the gold Windhex quite awhile ago.  Is GAdzooka officially a rare according to checklists?

Gazooka is just shown on both checklist(s) versions without any special designation.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1406 on: February 01, 2021, 05:54:10 AM »
Have more than 2 gold Windhex been found?
I have only heard of the 1 being pulled by Matt. Who else pulled one?

Andrew

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1407 on: February 01, 2021, 06:02:04 AM »
Gazooka is just shown on both checklist(s) versions without any special designation.
Is there a red top and blue top variation of it?  I could swear I saw different colors on ebay
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1408 on: February 01, 2021, 06:04:53 AM »

Gadzooka is not rare. It looks like they just put them in the two packs. So if you want one buy a bunch of two packs. Easy right?
Just like only putting Jerkson's in the Multipacks. SuperInsult likes to finds ways to force us to purchase ALL configurations of their product.

Offline quas

« Reply #1409 on: February 01, 2021, 06:14:39 AM »
Is there a red top and blue top variation of it?  I could swear I saw different colors on ebay

You did see different colors on ebay but there is only one Gadzooka.  I just checked mine and it depends which way you flip it.  All Gadzooka minis have both a blue top and a red top depending on how you rotate it lengthwise.  Kind of odd...
Marc

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1410 on: February 01, 2021, 06:23:06 AM »
You did see different colors on ebay but there is only one Gadzooka.  I just checked mine and it depends which way you flip it.  All Gadzooka minis have both a blue top and a red top depending on how you rotate it lengthwise.  Kind of odd...
makes sense, thanks!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1411 on: February 01, 2021, 09:09:58 AM »
Gadzooka is not rare. It looks like they just put them in the two packs. So if you want one buy a bunch of two packs. Easy right?
Just like only putting Jerkson's in the Multipacks. SuperInsult likes to finds ways to force us to purchase ALL configurations of their product.

Not easy if no stores near you carry the two packs.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1412 on: February 01, 2021, 10:05:00 AM »
   Yes that is true but only according to the checklist SI has provided.  I have 5 extra "rare" Big Loogie Spew to trade for 5 Gadzooka not rare.  I am guessing that I would receive ZERO takers. Also Rotz is not a "rare" and I bet I would never get anyone to trade me one for one for a Loogie either.  I believe the collectors can accurately decide on what is and not rare. My personal opinion goes loosely like this with the rarity of series 1:  Rotz, Jerkson's, Jail-O, Crust, Burden's, and Gadzooka are my pick for the 6 the checklist should have designated for rare;  I have had almost 10 or 12 each of Loogie and Exceedrin. Again this is just my opinion.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1413 on: February 01, 2021, 10:27:12 AM »
   Yes that is true but only according to the checklist SI has provided.  I have 5 extra "rare" Big Loogie Spew to trade for 5 Gadzooka not rare.  I am guessing that I would receive ZERO takers. Also Rotz is not a "rare" and I bet I would never get anyone to trade me one for one for a Loogie either.  I believe the collectors can accurately decide on what is and not rare. My personal opinion goes loosely like this with the rarity of series 1:  Rotz, Jerkson's, Jail-O, Crust, Burden's, and Gadzooka are my pick for the 6 the checklist should have designated for rare;  I have had almost 10 or 12 each of Loogie and Exceedrin. Again this is just my opinion.
This is why I feel it is criminal that SI has refused to provide numbers, if they produced the same of all rares, they it is a matter of time for this to level out.  They have been notified of my BBB complaint, now we wait.  I predict they will be one of the few companies to not reply as they just think they are immune.  they will learn the hard way when this goes to state attorney general next.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1414 on: February 01, 2021, 02:09:36 PM »
Not easy if no stores near you carry the two packs.

Pat,

I was not serious.  It's not easy and its not fair.  SI does things that make Topps look so good.   ;)

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1415 on: February 01, 2021, 02:23:17 PM »
Pat,

I was not serious.  It's not easy and its not fair.  SI does things that make Topps look so good.   ;)

Andrew

Yeah, they Jerksoned a lot of people around with Series 1.  I think Rotz was the worst.  Hopefully Series 2 will be more straightforward.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:24:52 PM by RawGoo »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1416 on: February 01, 2021, 02:32:44 PM »
Yeah, they Jerksoned a lot of people around with Series 1.  I think Rotz was the worst.  Hopefully Series 2 will be more straightforward.

My sense is there a Really Good Wacky just waiting to be made of the SI product. 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1417 on: February 01, 2021, 02:37:56 PM »
My sense is there a Really Good Wacky just waiting to be made of the SI product.

Minute Mud was so minute that we could never find it!  I was looking forward to that one, too.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1418 on: February 01, 2021, 06:17:49 PM »
I decided to go after a set of the Old Skool darker variation stickers from the multipacks. 
The consensus at this point is showing ithat the 10 non-mini stickers are not part of the multipack release - which are 5 OS and 5 NS titles.
A little less to chase for your BOLD sticker collection.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 05:14:35 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1419 on: February 02, 2021, 03:01:52 AM »
The consensus at this point showing is that the 10 non-mini stickers are not part of the multipack release - which is 5 OS and 5 NS titles.
A little less to chase for your BOLD sticker collection.

Thanks for that intel.  Less is good.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1420 on: February 02, 2021, 03:19:44 AM »
What I love about the mini stickers is that they are kiss-cut, something that Topps doesn't do anymore.  What I hate is that there are so many, in different variations and specific availability, that they are extremely expensive to try to collect.  And, the ones from the multipacks look the nicest, but are in less than pristine condition.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1421 on: February 02, 2021, 04:46:32 AM »
There are 3 distinct sticker types.  What is the likelihood that this was just the result of SI using different printers vs the intentional creation of variations?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1422 on: February 02, 2021, 05:22:09 AM »
There are 3 distinct sticker types.  What is the likelihood that this was just the result of SI using different printers vs the intentional creation of variations?
I feel it is different printers.  I feel everything has been reckless cavalier attitude towards collectors being completists.  Of course they know they didn't produce certain titles, telling the collectors would reduce sales.  Personally I feel what they are doing is illegal.  Let's see what the state attorney thinks as I feel it will get to that.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1423 on: February 02, 2021, 09:13:05 AM »
For you guys hunting Jail-O in the 15 packs - I found two - they were both in a pack where Cap'n Crud is top left corner

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1424 on: February 02, 2021, 11:44:37 AM »
For you guys hunting Jail-O in the 15 packs - I found two - they were both in a pack where Cap'n Crud is top left corner
   Good looking out, I think Andrew needs one.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1425 on: February 02, 2021, 02:08:29 PM »
   Good looking out, I think Andrew needs one.

Thanks , but I already pulled two Jail-o's out of 15 packs.

Offline chickenfat2010

« Reply #1426 on: February 02, 2021, 02:24:08 PM »
Minute Mud was so minute that we could never find it!  I was looking forward to that one, too.
Minute Mud and Ebayer minis are available in the photo that accompanies this article....does this mean they exist after all, or possibly only in prototype form?:

https://www.figures.com/2020/08/07/super-impulse-launches-wacky-packages-minis/

Offline Kook

« Reply #1427 on: February 02, 2021, 07:53:32 PM »

Thanks for the tip. I found Jail-o in the 15 pack w/Capn Crud in the top left corner.

Do you have any pattern info on finding the other rares in the 15 or 20 packs? I'm looking for crust, burdens & Jerkinson.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1428 on: February 02, 2021, 07:55:06 PM »
Thanks for the tip. I found Jail-o in the 15 pack w/Capn Crud in the top left corner.

Do you have any pattern info on finding the other rares in the 15 or 20 packs? I'm looking for crust, burdens & Jerkinson.
How do you control which 15 pack you get? 

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1429 on: February 02, 2021, 07:59:25 PM »

I haven’t found a Burden or Crust in those packs - I got so excited to pull a Jerksons I forgot which one it came out of

Offline Kook

« Reply #1430 on: February 02, 2021, 08:11:23 PM »
How do you control which 15 pack you get?

You don't. you order a bunch to try and get the one you want and if you don't want a particular one, you can return it.

If you buy them in the store, you can pick the one you want if you know what to look for. Same as people who knew which cup to pick in the boxes, if you were lucky enough to find them. I was never able to find them in the targets or walmarts by us.

Offline Kook

« Reply #1431 on: February 02, 2021, 08:12:11 PM »
I haven’t found a Burden or Crust in those packs - I got so excited to pull a Jerksons I forgot which one it came out of

Thanks. Do you remember if the Jerksons was in a 15 pack or 20 pack?

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1432 on: February 02, 2021, 08:41:39 PM »
Thanks. Do you remember if the Jerksons was in a 15 pack or 20 pack?

Definitely 15 pack

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1433 on: February 02, 2021, 09:23:01 PM »
You don't. you order a bunch to try and get the one you want and if you don't want a particular one, you can return it.

If you buy them in the store, you can pick the one you want if you know what to look for. Same as people who knew which cup to pick in the boxes, if you were lucky enough to find them. I was never able to find them in the targets or walmarts by us.
     Any idea of what stores carry these besides Scamazon? I searched the Walmarts and Targets today and nothing. The one 15 pack that I opened that had Jerkson's had Lavirus top left and Moron 3rd over.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 07:07:59 AM by faustxxx »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1434 on: February 03, 2021, 02:58:36 AM »

Don't forget: Loogie and Exceedrin are WalMart exclusives. That makes them even more special.  (Not)   >( I found a bunch of Loogies; but only 1 Exceedrin.  At least we are not pulling Loogies out of the multipacks. THAT would be painful. "Wanted a Jerkson's. got a Looogie........"   ;)

anything