Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251762 times)

Offline mikecho

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1225 on: January 01, 2021, 07:07:01 PM »
Of course!

Richard
#StayWacky
Okay, that explains it. Thanks!

I think it'd be interesting to find out how many of these were actually made and released in the wild before they pulled it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:09:24 PM by mikecho »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1226 on: January 02, 2021, 10:35:09 AM »
Okay, that explains it. Thanks!

I think it'd be interesting to find out how many of these were actually made and released in the wild before they pulled it.
Yes exactly why I asked because I have this fear that near none were released and perhaps this one that someone got accidently got out as the plastic inside the jug holder wasn't even popped.  this single piece of into will define if completists have any shot with this non sensical run of wackys.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1227 on: January 02, 2021, 12:13:05 PM »
Yes exactly why I asked because I have this fear that near none were released and perhaps this one that someone got accidently got out as the plastic inside the jug holder wasn't even popped.  this single piece of into will define if completists have any shot with this non sensical run of wackys.

At this point, I am doubtful any of these made it into the wild. None have been listed on eBay, where I am sure it would have brought in the mid hundreds. I haven’t seen anyone doing a victory lap on this forum, YouTube, or on Facebook WP groups. Time will tell, I guess.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1228 on: January 02, 2021, 06:17:34 PM »
so no one has seen any signs of eBayer, Minute Mud and Jerkson's?

I'm still skeptical on why SI would even try to produce a Haunt Jemima,
thinking it's the one title that would need a small tiny piece of plastic "punched"
out for the handle.  Maybe that could be an alternate reason for its "recall,"
for lack of a better word?

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #1229 on: January 02, 2021, 06:53:03 PM »
I'm still skeptical on why SI would even try to produce a Haunt Jemima, thinking it's the one title that would need a small tiny piece of plastic "punched" out for the handle.
Haven't seen any Gadzookas either, have we?

As to Jemima, I am quite sure it has to do with the racial issue, not the "punch out" part.
Depending on how it's extruded, wouldn't Burden fit this bill, too?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1230 on: January 03, 2021, 03:05:06 AM »
Haven't seen any Gadzookas either, have we?

As to Jemima, I am quite sure it has to do with the racial issue, not the "punch out" part.
Depending on how it's extruded, wouldn't Burden fit this bill, too?
Gadzooka is out. 

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #1231 on: January 03, 2021, 06:00:08 AM »
Is it possible to take one of the Zuru Surprise Mini Brand products and put the Haunt Jemima sticker over it as a label?  Does anyone know the Zuru product line well enough?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1232 on: January 03, 2021, 11:31:12 AM »
This sales portal page on the Super Impulse site shows images of many (maybe all) series 2 titles. SPOILERS apply I guess?: https://superimpulse.com/sales-portal/wacky-packages-minis-product-images/
  I looked at the close up of the picture that has the Blunder, the 2020 copyright is still there not changed to 2021 and the sticker has the redline version.  My curiosity is will they make a black border of this sticker later on that is copyright 2021?  Interesting stuff with these for sure.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #1233 on: January 04, 2021, 01:59:34 AM »
Pooper impulse
Our collation stinks
Same crappy toy in each package

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1234 on: January 04, 2021, 04:50:11 AM »
Pooper impulse
Our collation stinks
Same crappy toy in each package
I took a screen shot of a facebook thread in which someone opens the thread with "does anyone give a shit about wacky packages minis anymore" and sent to SI.  She has renewed interest in getting me some numbers I requested(so she says).  I am serious gang, if you want change, it has to hit them in the pocketbook, retailers need to be sending product back otherwise SI will give you lip service and will not change and I don't blame them.  they are in this to make money and money is what they are making with this deceitful rollout.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1235 on: January 04, 2021, 06:20:39 AM »
I also forgot, what about "Rotz"?  Did I miss these entirely, or is this one
more title that has not surfaced as of yet?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1236 on: January 04, 2021, 06:57:22 AM »
I also forgot, what about "Rotz"?  Did I miss these entirely, or is this one
more title that has not surfaced as of yet?
certain titles have been unique to certain waves
Wave 1 had Rotz - although it was not in the cups
Wave 2 had Gadzooka
Wave 3 has six titles
Wave 4 has 11 titles

this was the only way to get a Rotz - by obtaining the case
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:54:28 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

• Administrator
« Reply #1237 on: January 04, 2021, 06:58:47 AM »
I asked SI about the 15 and 20 count peg packs, and was informed that they are not yet released.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1238 on: January 04, 2021, 07:48:25 AM »
This "bulk" packaging may be the home of the missing minis and stickers forcing consumers to purchase even more duplicates in an attempt to acquire complete sets.

Offline quas

« Reply #1239 on: January 04, 2021, 07:59:23 AM »
Where is Mike Jaspersen when we need him....   :sad:
Marc

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1240 on: January 04, 2021, 08:35:24 AM »
okay, maybe I just mixed up Rotz and put them in with all my Ratz.

I'll go through all my stock, see what comes of it.

Yikes, this can give anyone a headache!

• Administrator
« Reply #1241 on: January 04, 2021, 10:01:09 AM »
This "bulk" packaging may be the home of the missing minis and stickers forcing consumers to purchase even more duplicates in an attempt to acquire complete sets.
Or maybe it’ll just be a hodgepodge of junk leftover from all the waves and some random stuff swept off the warehouse floors.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1242 on: January 04, 2021, 02:21:07 PM »

That theory makes sense based on what we have seen from SI thus far.

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #1243 on: January 04, 2021, 04:57:54 PM »
Anyone know the the product on top that had Blunder Bread or Jerkson's Stickers?   Also, has anyone seen Blood Stic or Hisseys?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1244 on: January 04, 2021, 06:05:13 PM »
so, the only way to get "Rotz" was to get a display box that had it in the front plastic window?

Yabba-dabba-downer

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1245 on: January 04, 2021, 07:12:11 PM »
Anyone know the the product on top that had Blunder Bread or Jerkson's Stickers?   Also, has anyone seen Blood Stic or Hisseys?

In wave 3 Walmart cups:

Rice Krispbees on top
Sticker = Blunder
Minis = Ajinx, De-Mented, Fruitphobia, Weakies

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #1246 on: January 04, 2021, 08:01:30 PM »
I found the Jerkson Sticker in the Wave 4 Target (so no red line) with Band Ache on top. Cocha-Cola, Lavirus, 6up and Fruitphobia minis inside. I have an extra Blunder (no red line) and Jerkson (so no red line) sticker if you would like to trade.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1247 on: January 05, 2021, 01:17:13 PM »
I was in 3 Targets today and all three had between 13 and 18 cups. They were all Wave 4 based on what was on top. In each store someone had purchased most of the cups that had the Wave 4 Minis on top.  I left them all. I am hoping to score the last two stickers I need via the bay at this point. WalMart will push out Wave 5 at some point. Maybe by Easter. 8)

• Administrator
« Reply #1248 on: January 05, 2021, 01:53:20 PM »
pre-orders for Series 2 up now at Toy Wiz

"March" shipping

https://toywiz.com/worlds-smallest-wacky-packages-minis-series-2-mystery-box-24-packs/

backing board has different pieces, and cups are full now
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 01:57:50 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #1249 on: January 05, 2021, 03:33:11 PM »
I noticed that a whole box of 24 is only 125.00 instead of  145.00

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1250 on: January 05, 2021, 03:48:15 PM »

"March" shipping

https://toywiz.com/worlds-smallest-wacky-packages-minis-series-2-mystery-box-24-packs/

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks for the info!  What do you mean by "cups are full now"?

For the love of Norm Saunders, why did they have to use Snots as a mini and make matters worse by putting it on the display box?

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1251 on: January 05, 2021, 04:11:13 PM »
Thanks for the info!  What do you mean by "cups are full now"?

For the love of Norm Saunders, why did they have to use Snots as a mini and make matters worse by putting it on the display box?

In the advertising mentioned a few days ago for series 2, the pics showed about half the cups as empty and the other half showing series one minis in them. I noticed, when typing up the list of series 2 titles, there are more snot and poop titles in this next set. There are also more than a few Wackies in series two that parody the same products as found in series 1.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1252 on: January 05, 2021, 04:18:46 PM »
In the advertising mentioned a few days ago for series 2, the pics showed about half the cups as empty and the other half showing series one minis in them. I noticed, when typing up the list of series 2 titles, there are more snot and poop titles in this next set. There are also more than a few Wackies in series two that parody the same products as found in series 1.
Are they the exact same parodies, or repeats of the same product but looking different?
A

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1253 on: January 05, 2021, 04:29:41 PM »
Are they the exact same parodies, or repeats of the same product but looking different?
A

Different parodies of the same product. For example, Series 1 had both Rats and Rotz. Series 2 will have Bald-Aid, Chef Girl-Ardee, and Chimps Ahoy, among others, that were products already parodied in series 1.  I guess this would be inevitable if they reached series 8 of these but so much for product diversity.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1254 on: January 05, 2021, 04:51:03 PM »

Thanks for the info!  Bummer about the snot and poop jokes.  I did notice that it looked like Commie was showing in the display piece, but I thought I recalled that one being listed as "rare". 

• Administrator
« Reply #1255 on: January 05, 2021, 05:12:11 PM »
Thanks for the info!  Bummer about the snot and poop jokes.  I did notice that it looked like Commie was showing in the display piece, but I thought I recalled that one being listed as "rare".
I checked that video again, and as I recalled, all 10 of the rare pieces are variations of base pieces. Just different colored plastic, or something, and not unique titles.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:16:21 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1256 on: January 05, 2021, 05:17:57 PM »

"March" shipping

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks for posting this.   The beat goes on.....   

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1257 on: January 05, 2021, 05:20:12 PM »
I checked that video again, and as I recalled, all 10 of the rare pieces are variations of base pieces. Just different colored plastic, or something, and not unique titles.

Gotcha.  Thanks for that info.  I don't care all that much about collecting the rare titles unless they are ones I really like.  Commie is a classic that I would very much want, so I'm glad it's a common one.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1258 on: January 06, 2021, 02:52:22 AM »
Gotcha.  Thanks for that info.  I don't care all that much about collecting the rare titles unless they are ones I really like.  Commie is a classic that I would very much want, so I'm glad it's a common one.

Agreed!  While Crust and Jail-O were worth pursuing as rares because it was the only way to get them, I wouldn't bother chasing a different color of a title I could get as a common.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1259 on: January 06, 2021, 02:53:47 AM »
I am thinking about only going after Classic Wacky Mini's and Stickers for Series 2.