Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251590 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1120 on: December 23, 2020, 12:23:18 AM »
Can we do a year end collecting check-in?   I need two stickers (Black Border Demented and Mrs Klean)  and 3 mini's to be complete on what we think will be released (Jerkson's, Minute Mud and Ebayer).  Others??
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 05:45:36 AM by DrDeal »

« Reply #1121 on: December 23, 2020, 03:14:19 AM »
Can we do a year end collecting check-in?   I need two stickers (Black Border Demented and Mrs Klean)  and 3 mini's to be complete on what we think will be released ()Jerkson's, Minute Mud and Ebayer).  Others??

I need exactly the same minis you need plus Sic and Hissey’s syrup stickers. I am not doing the red/black border thing. At this point I’m glad to just get 1 of each sticker.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 03:59:02 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1122 on: December 23, 2020, 04:20:11 AM »
Can we do a year end collecting check-in?   I need two stickers (Black Border Demented and Mrs Klean)  and 3 mini's to be complete on what we think will be released ()Jerkson's, Minute Mud and Ebayer).  Others??
  Same here. Does anyone know if the Demented and Mrs. Klean stickers came from Target or Walmart?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1123 on: December 23, 2020, 05:34:43 AM »
I hope these show up en masse, lest you guys bid yourselves into bankruptcy   >(

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1124 on: December 23, 2020, 05:46:25 AM »
  Same here. Does anyone know if the Demented and Mrs. Klean stickers came from Target or Walmart?

Those two stickers are only in Target.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1125 on: December 23, 2020, 07:49:28 AM »
   I just purchased 33 tubs at Target and not one Mrs. Klean or Demented, Wow.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1126 on: December 23, 2020, 07:51:50 AM »

Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1127 on: December 23, 2020, 08:34:23 AM »
   I just purchased 33 tubs at Target and not one Mrs. Klean or Demented, Wow.

That is rough. I passed on 16 cups at Target last week as I had no optimism I would pull one of the two titles I need.  The good news is we already have those titles with the red border.  I can wait a bit to obtain them.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1128 on: December 23, 2020, 08:35:34 AM »

Is that a Lost Haunt Jemima mini??  Or a Aunt Jemima mini from another product line?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1129 on: December 23, 2020, 08:57:11 AM »
Is that a Lost Haunt Jemima mini??  Or a Aunt Jemima mini from another product line?
The claim is that is a mini, was a similar sized item ever produced for another line?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1130 on: December 23, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
The claim is that is a mini, was a similar sized item ever produced for another line?

In some of the advertising that show a Haunt Jemima, it doesn’t appear that the handle is filled in like the photo seems to show. But then again, we’ve learned not to put much trust in any of the Super Impulse advertising.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:07:03 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1131 on: December 23, 2020, 01:11:22 PM »
from a FB post I saw - in Oshkosh, WI apparently...

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:26:13 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline bp1958

« Reply #1132 on: December 23, 2020, 01:23:32 PM »
That will certainly make collecting these worthless unless this is all wave 1, which are worthless anyway unless you like these for the collection aspect, which I think most of us do.   

Poster, did you have a look at the minis on top or the code on these?

thx

• Administrator
« Reply #1133 on: December 23, 2020, 01:27:30 PM »
Poster, did you have a look at the minis on top or the code on these?
no, someone else's photo. but zooming in, looks like standard Wave 3. I see a couple Putrids, Boredom's, etc.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1134 on: December 23, 2020, 01:30:20 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Saw this post too - what a bunch of malarkey

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1135 on: December 23, 2020, 01:32:36 PM »

At that price I'd be in for a case or three!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1136 on: December 23, 2020, 01:34:35 PM »
Do the target cases have two different versions run with Rotz and one with ratz?

• Administrator
« Reply #1137 on: December 23, 2020, 01:52:36 PM »
Do the target cases have two different versions run with Rotz and one with ratz?
yes, the first wave back in July had the Rotz in the display window. Their latest case for Wave 4 has Ratz in the window.
Rotz has not been available in any cup yet, just in that display case.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1138 on: December 23, 2020, 02:29:46 PM »

Wow!  That's crazy (and not far from where I live).  Seems interesting that something would get marked down from $6 to $1. 

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1139 on: December 23, 2020, 06:28:48 PM »
Wow!  That's crazy (and not far from where I live).  Seems interesting that something would get marked down from $6 to $1.
So did you check it out?

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1140 on: December 24, 2020, 01:43:50 AM »
I haven't seen these display boxes before - they look like they only hold 2 cups?
A

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1141 on: December 24, 2020, 02:23:46 AM »
I haven't seen these display boxes before - they look like they only hold 2 cups?
A

I think they are the 6 cup boxes used at Walmarts in wave 3.

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1142 on: December 24, 2020, 02:56:08 AM »
I think they are the 6 cup boxes used at Walmarts in wave 3.

That looks like what I saw at Walmart about a month ago.  That was the only time I spotted them at a store.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1143 on: December 24, 2020, 05:25:41 AM »
In some of the advertising that show a Haunt Jemima, it doesn’t appear that the handle is filled in like the photo seems to show. But then again, we’ve learned not to put much trust in any of the Super Impulse advertising.

Looks like the plastic inside the handle hadn't been pushed out after comes out of the mold.  How many people have the sticker that goes with this I found only three auctions in like two months it even had the sticker.  The mere existence of this mini and the sticker must kill it for any completist.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1144 on: December 24, 2020, 06:06:55 AM »
Looks like the plastic inside the handle hadn't been pushed out after comes out of the mold.  How many people have the sticker that goes with this I found only three auctions in like two months it even had the sticker.  The mere existence of this mini and the sticker must kill it for any completist.

The sticker with red border was plentiful IMO. It will be interesting to see if the mini turns up as a proto only. 

Offline wackyindy

« Reply #1145 on: December 24, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
I noticed something today when I was at my local Wal-Mart in Indy.  There were new cases of minis cups in the checkout lanes that weren't there two days ago.  On closer inspection, I noticed two things - first, there was a different lot number on the bottom of the boxes compared to the ones I bought at Wal-Mart previously, and second, there were two different types of cups on the shelf.  Some had a smooth base, and the ones in the higher numbered lot box had the raised "reinforced" rim on them. I bought one case of 6 with the reinforced bottom just to see what was in the cups.  No new titles were showing as the displayed mini, and in the 6 cups I bought, no new stickers or minis in them.

Has anyone else noticed these differences in the Wal-Mart items? Is it possible that this could be the "fifth wave", or is it just something that I have overlooked in the forum posts that was noticed before?

I'm going to try and pick up some others from this store if I get the chance today.

Offline wackyindy

« Reply #1146 on: December 24, 2020, 09:56:37 AM »
The lot number that was on the bottom of the display box I bought today is SICDUYHDG0920 and the number on the display box I had bought before is the same except the last 4 digits are 0820.

« Reply #1147 on: December 24, 2020, 11:02:44 AM »
I noticed something today when I was at my local Wal-Mart in Indy.  There were new cases of minis cups in the checkout lanes that weren't there two days ago.  On closer inspection, I noticed two things - first, there was a different lot number on the bottom of the boxes compared to the ones I bought at Wal-Mart previously, and second, there were two different types of cups on the shelf.  Some had a smooth base, and the ones in the higher numbered lot box had the raised "reinforced" rim on them. I bought one case of 6 with the reinforced bottom just to see what was in the cups.  No new titles were showing as the displayed mini, and in the 6 cups I bought, no new stickers or minis in them.

Has anyone else noticed these differences in the Wal-Mart items? Is it possible that this could be the "fifth wave", or is it just something that I have overlooked in the forum posts that was noticed before?

I'm going to try and pick up some others from this store if I get the chance today.
I think you may the first to discover these new shipments to Walmart.

• Administrator
« Reply #1148 on: December 24, 2020, 12:56:37 PM »
I hadn’t noticed this before, but digging through all my Walmart cups from back in November, they are about 50/50 smooth or edged. All my trays have the same 820 code.

Some cups with the same topper but with the alternate stickers do have different edging. And it does appear that one sticker is always in the smooth one and the alternate in the edged one. At least for the earlier release.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1149 on: December 24, 2020, 02:59:15 PM »
Here is my latest exchange with SI:

Still no sign of the last mix of mini's at any Walmart. I keep in touch with the Wacky Pack Community and no Walmarts in the US have received the last mix with Ebayer, Minute Mud and Jerksons minis. Can you please advise if this last Walmart mix will have a new batch of stickers? If so; how many different stickers will be in the last mix? So far we have 122 different stickers. Two mini titles have not shown up in the stickers yet (Blood Sic and Hissey's Syrup). Will those last two titles show up in the last sticker mix? Answers to these questions will be shared on the Wacky collecting board. We need this info. Thanks, Merry Christmas, Andrew

SI Reply: Hi Andrew. Merry Christmas! Best info I can provide is that all the items are on the market and available at Walmart. If your Walmart hasn't restocked you can try another until they do. Keep hunting and best of luck!     

So the reply is clearly a stock reply and did not address my questions.

I replied:     Thanks. Still need to know if the last wave will have a new batch of stickers including the two titles I mentioned.  Andrew

SI Reply:   All minis and stickers are available!     

So happy to have this actionable info from SI!      :] :sad: >(

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1150 on: December 24, 2020, 03:55:40 PM »
Andrew, so an answer without an answer is what you got? wow.

« Reply #1151 on: December 24, 2020, 04:04:52 PM »

Still no sign of the last mix of mini's at any Walmart. I keep in touch with the Wacky Pack Community and no Walmarts in the US have received the last mix with Ebayer, Minute Mud and Jerksons minis. Can you please advise if this last Walmart mix will have a new batch of stickers? If so; how many different stickers will be in the last mix? So far we have 122 different stickers. Two mini titles have not shown up in the stickers yet (Blood Sic and Hissey's Syrup). Will those last two titles show up in the last sticker mix? Answers to these questions will be shared on the Wacky collecting board. We need this info. Thanks, Merry Christmas, Andrew

SI Reply: Hi Andrew. Merry Christmas! Best info I can provide is that all the items are on the market and available at Walmart. If your Walmart hasn't restocked you can try another until they do. Keep hunting and best of luck!     

I replied:     Thanks. Still need to know if the last wave will have a new batch of stickers including the two titles I mentioned.  Andrew

I think their customer support needs a new wave. Thanks for trying.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1152 on: December 24, 2020, 05:53:40 PM »

SI has no reason to change anything they're making their money and everybody is condoning their bad behavior.

Offline wackyindy

« Reply #1153 on: December 24, 2020, 07:55:39 PM »
Update on the restocked Wacky Minis at Wal-Mart in Indy.  As I reported earlier today, I noticed a restock of minis at Wal-Mart in Indy that had a newer lot number on the case. I spoke with store personnel this afternoon and they confirmed that the stock that was on the shelves was just received the night before and stocked on the shelves this morning.

So I took one for the team, and I bought all of the cups they had in stock.  60 of them.  And the result of opening them all? Nothing. Not a single new mini item and no chase items. Zero on the stickers too.  In fact, on 3 of the cups, all 4 wrapped minis were the same item.  It's almost as if they were sweeping up the inventory they had left and just dumping them into cups.

If this is truly the "fifth wave", it is likely going to be a disaster.  Doesn't bode well in trying to complete sets.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #1154 on: December 24, 2020, 08:01:04 PM »
SI has no reason to change anything they're making their money and everybody is condoning their bad behavior.

Not everybody!