Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251618 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #910 on: November 24, 2020, 10:52:41 AM »
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, but has a Jerkson's mini turned up yet?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #911 on: November 24, 2020, 10:58:36 AM »
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, but has a Jerkson's mini turned up yet?
Not that I recall.
My guess would be it’ll be in these new Target boxes. Time will tell.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #912 on: November 24, 2020, 11:03:56 AM »
 :D
Not that I recall.
My guess would be it’ll be in these new Target boxes. Time will tell.

Thanks.  I didn't remember seeing it here, but there's been so much to keep track of, and confusion, at least on my part, that I'm not sure of much anymore.  I do wish that the mini Target by my mother's house would carry the mini Wackys, but no.  Guess if I want to find any of that wave I'll have to go to the full size Target.  Kind of ironic  :] :] :] :]

« Reply #913 on: November 24, 2020, 02:33:47 PM »
     So here are the results of the tubs I purchased from Target yesterday;  I am only listing the one's that had anything new, all other tubs I won't bother with all the typing so if you are looking for a particular item I might be of help.  OK starting with 3D on top then the sticker and then the 4 packaged 3D's.   Tub 1) Band-Ache, Jerkson's, Fruitphobia, Coacha-Cola, 6up, LAVIRUS. 2) Crypts Ahoy, Dukin' Donuts, Elapse, Horrid, Vile, NESQUAK. 3) Rivals, Silverfish, Ajax, Capn' Crud, NESQUAK, SNOOT LOOPS. 4) Ratz, Elapse, Ajerx, Cop Tarts, SLUM MAID, WOLFMEN. 5) Coacha-Cola, Ajinx, Fishbone, Rice Krispbees, Cracked Animals, DR. POOPER. 6) Mrs. Klean, Rivals, Jolly Mean, Blood Sic, Moron Salt, FIELDERS. 7) Shingles, Speed Sick, Rice Krispbees, Fishbone, QUACKER OATS, HISSEY'S, 8) Fruitphobia, E-Bayer, Soreburst, Cracked Animals, Mrs. Klean, ALL BARK. There are other combinations to get some of these, but getting two in some tubs is pretty good;  Now I am only missing 3D's MINUTE MUD and E-BAYER.  Happy hunting, I am going to snag the 2 I still need on Ebay and I will be done with series one.  I hope we get a small break to enjoy the holidays before series 2. Matt.
Where do you live? (State)

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #914 on: November 24, 2020, 02:36:59 PM »
Where do you live? (State)
   Papillion Nebraska.   I am surprised to be first to see these here as anyone. Matt.

« Reply #915 on: November 24, 2020, 03:28:43 PM »
   Papillion Nebraska.   I am surprised to be first to see these here as anyone. Matt.

Boy am I glad you did though. I HATE Walmart for Wackys. I’m glad Target will lead us home.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #916 on: November 24, 2020, 04:24:29 PM »
I wonder if the new Target cups have the Walmart upc. I noticed the
Walmart cups have a different upc than the first cups.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #917 on: November 24, 2020, 05:00:50 PM »
    The Plastered " anomoly " just sold for $132.00.  I really wanted that.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #918 on: November 24, 2020, 05:04:40 PM »
    The Plastered " anomoly " just sold for $132.00.  I really wanted that.
That was very cool. I think the person who made
that mini was plastered. 😂

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #919 on: November 24, 2020, 05:22:29 PM »
That was very cool. I think the person who made
that mini was plastered. 😂
  LOL, no doubt.

• Administrator
« Reply #920 on: November 24, 2020, 05:28:42 PM »
I wonder if the new Target cups have the Walmart upc. I noticed the
Walmart cups have a different upc than the first cups.
Walmart also has item 5200W, not 5200 like the others. Maybe they are special ones just for Walmart?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #921 on: November 24, 2020, 06:42:49 PM »
     So here are the results of the tubs I purchased from Target yesterday;  I am only listing the one's that had anything new, all other tubs I won't bother with all the typing so if you are looking for a particular item I might be of help.  OK starting with 3D on top then the sticker and then the 4 packaged 3D's.   Tub 1) Band-Ache, Jerkson's, Fruitphobia, Coacha-Cola, 6up, LAVIRUS. 2) Crypts Ahoy, Dukin' Donuts, Elapse, Horrid, Vile, NESQUAK. 3) Rivals, Silverfish, Ajax, Capn' Crud, NESQUAK, SNOOT LOOPS. 4) Ratz, Elapse, Ajerx, Cop Tarts, SLUM MAID, WOLFMEN. 5) Coacha-Cola, Ajinx, Fishbone, Rice Krispbees, Cracked Animals, DR. POOPER. 6) Mrs. Klean, Rivals, Jolly Mean, Blood Sic, Moron Salt, FIELDERS. 7) Shingles, Speed Sick, Rice Krispbees, Fishbone, QUACKER OATS, HISSEY'S, 8) Fruitphobia, E-Bayer, Soreburst, Cracked Animals, Mrs. Klean, ALL BARK. There are other combinations to get some of these, but getting two in some tubs is pretty good;  Now I am only missing 3D's MINUTE MUD and E-BAYER.  Happy hunting, I am going to snag the 2 I still need on Ebay and I will be done with series one.  I hope we get a small break to enjoy the holidays before series 2. Matt.

Thanks for this info.  It looks like only new skool stickers are at Target in "wave 4".  Unless you just didn't list tubs with any old skool stickers.

• Administrator
« Reply #922 on: November 24, 2020, 06:59:49 PM »
Thanks for this info.  It looks like only new skool stickers are at Target in "wave 4".  Unless you just didn't list tubs with any old skool stickers.
If so, makes a certain symmetry, with 24 old skool in wave 1 and 24 new skool in wave 4

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #923 on: November 25, 2020, 02:57:43 AM »
     I found no new skool stickers in the 24 tub case I found, but I am now thinking to visit another Target today and try my luck especially since we have no idea where to get that elusive Jerkson's 3D. Speaking of 3D, has anyone to the best of your knowledge found a ROTZ in a tub? Matt.

« Reply #924 on: November 25, 2020, 11:13:15 AM »
     I found no new skool stickers in the 24 tub case I found, but I am now thinking to visit another Target today and try my luck especially since we have no idea where to get that elusive Jerkson's 3D. Speaking of 3D, has anyone to the best of your knowledge found a ROTZ in a tub? Matt.

Got Rotz from an eBayer. Went to 3 Targets today and found nothing new.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #925 on: November 25, 2020, 11:25:49 AM »
 Is there a feeling that in the latest Walmart wave that the "rare" minis are showing up in bunches within certain cases and not at all in others?  People going to Walmart and finding one in multiple cup purchases with the same mini on top.....
 It seems like some are very lucky on this while others having bought multiples of the supposed mini on top to get the rare come up empty.  In wave 1 target I think folks were considering themselves lucky to find 1 rare within multiple purchases of the clue mini on top.
Opinions welcome....

thx

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #926 on: November 25, 2020, 11:28:52 AM »
Got Rotz from an eBayer. Went to 3 Targets today and found nothing new.
  De-Mented,  I have yet to get a ROTZ in a tub, any idea where it originated? I purchased 20 of 24 tubs this morning from a different Target and found a few newer stickers;  So according to new info on this series 1 set there are 120 stickers.  I am missing Ajerx, Exceedrin, Gurgle, Horrid, Jail-O, and Nertz. 6 freaking stickers just when I thought yesterday I was done.  Kind of cool really, but I still need the Minute Mud and E-Bayer 3D's and 6 stickers.  I did find another Crust rare in a tub today also, Snoot Loops was the top 3D. Happy hunting and happy Thanksgiving to all, Matt.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 04:26:10 AM by faustxxx »

« Reply #927 on: November 25, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
  De-Mented,  I have yet to get a ROTZ in a tub, any idea where it originated? I purchased 20 of 24 tubs this morning from a different Target and found a few newer stickers;  So according to new info on this series 1 set there are 120 stickers.  I am missing Ajerx, Exceedrin, Gurgle, Horrid, Jail-O, and Nertz. 6 freaking stickers just when I thought yesterday I was done.  Kind of cool really, but I still need the Minute Mud and E-Bayer 3D's and 6 stickers.  I did find another Crust rare in a tub today also, Snot Loops was the top 3D. Happy hunting and happy Thanksgiving to all, Matt.

I assume that it came from the Target display boxes from Wave 1. It was one of the ones in the plastic display at the front of the display.  I need 10 mini 3D’s and 13 stickers. You are in better shape than me.

« Reply #928 on: November 25, 2020, 12:21:48 PM »
Is there a feeling that in the latest Walmart wave that the "rare" minis are showing up in bunches within certain cases and not at all in others?  People going to Walmart and finding one in multiple cup purchases with the same mini on top.....
 It seems like some are very lucky on this while others having bought multiples of the supposed mini on top to get the rare come up empty.  In wave 1 target I think folks were considering themselves lucky to find 1 rare within multiple purchases of the clue mini on top.
Opinions welcome....

thx

I think you are on “Target”. I followed the information posted on the stickers and minis and came up empty. Others found everything following the advice.

• Administrator
« Reply #929 on: November 25, 2020, 02:19:10 PM »
Wave 4 found!
it's good to finally see the last ones of the set showing up. here's a few

« Reply #930 on: November 25, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »
Wave 4 found!
it's good to finally see the last ones of the set showing up. here's a few

(Image removed from quote.)

Hurray! Were these at Target?

• Administrator
« Reply #931 on: November 25, 2020, 02:42:41 PM »
Hurray! Were these at Target?
yes, the new Wave 4 at Target.
the display box is essentially the same, but as mentioned, has Ratz vs Rotz in front.
product code is 820 vs 530, but it still has images of Haunt Jemima on it.
the cups are the Walmart cups, but with a red sticker covering over their UPC to put the correct Target UPC on them

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #932 on: November 25, 2020, 02:46:52 PM »
Opinions welcome....

thx

I have pulled five Exceedrin minis from the same Walmart.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline bp1958

« Reply #933 on: November 25, 2020, 02:59:58 PM »
Same with Big looie?   Pull multiples?

On another front with series 2, I would expect a checklist and rares there as well.   This could go on for a while.

« Reply #934 on: November 25, 2020, 03:01:07 PM »
I have pulled five Exceedrin minis from the same Walmart.

I could not pull any exceedrin’s from any of the 6 Walmart’s I found. You are lucky!

• Administrator
« Reply #935 on: November 25, 2020, 03:56:44 PM »
fun discovery in the Wave 4 stickers - the two Wave 2 red line OS titles missing from the Walmart set

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #936 on: November 25, 2020, 04:13:24 PM »
What red lines?  Sorry if I'm being dense.

« Reply #937 on: November 25, 2020, 04:52:19 PM »

The original Target stickers have a red thin line surrounding the black borders. The new Walmart and new Target stickers do not have them. Some are calling them variations and collecting them both. I am having enough trouble just getting any version of them.

• Administrator
« Reply #938 on: November 25, 2020, 04:53:47 PM »
All but three of the Wave 2 red lined stickers showed up in the Walmart Wave 3 without the red line
The three that did not repeat were Haunt Jemima, De-Mented and Mrs Klean.
I just found the latter two in the new Target Wave 4.

Looks like the new Target stickers are nearly the exact same set as the Walmart sticker set.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #939 on: November 25, 2020, 05:03:17 PM »
fun discovery in the Wave 4 stickers - the two Wave 2 red line OS titles missing from the Walmart set

(Image removed from quote.)
   What were the 3D's on top? I still need both of those stickers.  Thanks, Matt.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #940 on: November 25, 2020, 05:08:05 PM »
Went to one Target here (Madison, WI) and there were only about 10 tubs that all seemed to be from wave 1.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #941 on: November 25, 2020, 05:12:38 PM »
Went to one Target here (Madison, WI) and there were only about 10 tubs that all seemed to be from wave 1.
    Most of the tubs I purchased at Target had the same old same too;  Look at the display case and see the only difference is that Rotz has been replaced with Ratz. Matt.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #942 on: November 25, 2020, 05:23:46 PM »
    Most of the tubs I purchased at Target had the same old same too;  Look at the display case and see the only difference is that Rotz has been replaced with Ratz. Matt.

The store I went to didn't even have the display case left, just 10 or so tubs.

Forgive me if I missed this, but do the minis showing in the tubs from wave 1 differ from the minis showing in wave 4?  I wrote down the names of the tubs I'm looking for from wave 4 (based on the contents reported in the forum), but I wonder if those could be wave 1 tubs that are leftover.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #943 on: November 25, 2020, 05:29:52 PM »
The store I went to didn't even have the display case left, just 10 or so tubs.

Forgive me if I missed this, but do the minis showing in the tubs from wave 1 differ from the minis showing in wave 4?  I wrote down the names of the tubs I'm looking for from wave 4 (based on the contents reported in the forum), but I wonder if those could be wave 1 tubs that are leftover.
   I have not noticed a difference in the 3D's in anyway.  Obviously one could buy some tubs and grab leftovers from wave 1 and switch unless the barcodes have been changed at the store.

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #944 on: November 25, 2020, 05:40:26 PM »
Are these TARGET and WALMART Wacky items available on their online stores at all?  I'm not seeing anything every time I look.  But, I can't risk going in person (even for Wackys).  Are you guys braving the Pandemic & holiday crowds of sneezy kids to get this stuff?  Does it only seem odd to me because I'm from CA?  I mean, I haven't stepped into a store in many months.  But they don't seem to deliver stuff like Wackys unfortunately.