Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251756 times)

Offline Alexeirex

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #875 on: November 21, 2020, 06:41:46 PM »

I don't know why, but I always thought the pretzel chain was named after a Filipino woman!!! Because out here in Northern California the staff is usually Filipino and other asian for some reason. There is also Jollibees, sometimes in the same malls, which really is a chain from the Philippines.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #876 on: November 22, 2020, 06:24:01 AM »
I have "Fiasco" in red border and no red border
Added Fiasco
Removed the four Wave 1 stickers - verified they had the red outline, and were not new

Added Big Loogie Spew

This brings to list to 48 total. 27 new, 21 repeats from Wave 2.
48 seems like a good number for the total, but wait and see if any more show.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #877 on: November 22, 2020, 06:50:30 AM »
I stopped at the Walmart by my house again this morning, and they had fewer than 2 weeks ago.  Three aisles, when I think it was five last time.  And it looked like everything had been gone through.  Jeez, it is hard to get down to search those bottom shelves nowadays!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #878 on: November 22, 2020, 10:58:12 AM »
Curious as to who plans on trying to acquire all the stickers including Red Border Vs No Red Border? So far I have 8 stickers with both versions. I do not know if I want to chase them all down.  Maybe once I complete the 77 Sticker Set I will go there. Still looking for two more stickers that  I do not believe are out yet: Sic Pens and Slithering Syrup.

Andrew
  I am for sure, I have gotten too far with this series to stop now so I guess you could say that I am "All In'.  My personal count with all versions in the 90's.  I have 21 of 24 wave 2 repeats missing 3 black borders: Demented,  Mrs. Klean and Skimpy. There are other stickers that have been claimed but with no pics I can't make an accurate list so I could use your help;  I am looking for pictures of what I have not seen as of yet.  Thanks, Matt.

• Administrator
« Reply #879 on: November 22, 2020, 11:11:29 AM »
  I am for sure, I have gotten too far with this series to stop now so I guess you could say that I am "All In'.  My personal count with all versions in the 90's.  I have 21 of 24 wave 2 repeats missing 3 black borders: Demented,  Mrs. Klean and Skimpy. There are other stickers that have been claimed but with no pics I can't make an accurate list so I could use your help;  I am looking for pictures of what I have not seen as of yet.  Thanks, Matt.
accurate list is on the previous page. does not have pics, but every one has been verified.
currently 24+24+48 = 96 total stickers
I do not believe that De-Mented, Mrs Klean or Haunt Jemima (obviously) were repeated

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5711.msg110623#msg110623
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:14:55 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #880 on: November 22, 2020, 12:56:45 PM »
FINALLY found some here, had to head more towards the City, and waited
about 20 minutes outside, in line, in the dreary cold, but it was so worth it.

I think the World is already going crazy, prepping for Thanksgiving, whether people
are getting together or not.  Stores were all busy, roads were just as busy.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #881 on: November 22, 2020, 01:22:51 PM »
    Zenergizer, where are you located?  It is not that bad here in the mid west, Nebraska. Matt.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #882 on: November 22, 2020, 02:18:26 PM »
FINALLY found some here, had to head more towards the City, and waited
about 20 minutes outside, in line, in the dreary cold, but it was so worth it.

I think the World is already going crazy, prepping for Thanksgiving, whether people
are getting together or not.  Stores were all busy, roads were just as busy.

There may be more than a few people doing what we are. My wife and I host Thanksgiving annually and, although we are not having a big get together this year, we will be preparing almost as much food as usual on Wednesday, then taking meals in tupperware to several relatives to have on Thursday. It will be about a 90 mile road trip delivering but several of the people are older, retired and at higher risk for COVID.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #883 on: November 22, 2020, 05:19:13 PM »
I'm in the suburbs of Massachusetts (or "Mask"-achusetts), about 1/2 outside of Boston.

• Administrator
« Reply #884 on: November 22, 2020, 06:25:36 PM »
found an out-of-the-way Walmart (if there is such a thing), and was able to pick up the last of what I needed for what I believe is the full set of 48 in Wave 3.
Pictures below.
Notice that the border around Putrid is faded. Likely another indication that it was a late, last minute addition to the set, probably replacing Haunt Jemima.

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #885 on: November 22, 2020, 06:47:37 PM »
I went to two more Walmarts near me today.  One had 25 boxes all at one end of one checkout lane!  All the other lanes had none.  The second walmart not only had none, but the woman at customer service spent some time with me trying to look them up and came up completely empty.  Of the six walmarts I've been to, that is the only one that's had none at all.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #886 on: November 23, 2020, 02:37:31 AM »
found an out-of-the-way Walmart (if there is such a thing), and was able to pick up the last of what I needed for what I believe is the full set of 48 in Wave 3.
Pictures below.
Notice that the border around Putrid is faded. Likely another indication that it was a late, last minute addition to the set, probably replacing Haunt Jemima.

(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks for the list and pic of the full 48 sticker Wave 3 set. Now I have a correct accounting of what I am missing.  (13 of them)

Regards,  Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #887 on: November 23, 2020, 09:05:28 AM »
     I have an update on the next wave, I just visited Target and bought a tub with Fielders on top the sticker was Milk Drone and the 4 3D's inside were Nertz, Fiasco, Hissey's and Quacker Oats. I obviously need to get some $$ together and purchase the other 23 tubs later today.   Happy hunting. Matt

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #888 on: November 23, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
     I have an update on the next wave, I just visited Target and bought a tub with Fielders on top the sticker was Milk Drone and the 4 3D's inside were Nertz, Fiasco, Hissey's and Quacker Oats. I obviously need to get some $$ together and purchase the other 23 tubs later today.   Happy hunting. Matt

And the marketers at Super Impulse are laughing all the way to the bank.   What a great product and what horrendous marketing and distributing.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline drono

« Reply #889 on: November 23, 2020, 10:01:43 AM »
what horrendous marketing and distributing.

I guess that depends on your perspective.  It looks like people are buying much more than they would have if it had all been distributed at once.  If they have a 2nd series, we'll see if the same people bite again.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #890 on: November 23, 2020, 10:17:20 AM »
on the si website, I just saw 6 minis highlighted as series 2.  Sneer, hairy combs were 2 of the 6 listed.  Apparently this continues.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #891 on: November 23, 2020, 10:55:56 AM »
I guess that depends on your perspective.  It looks like people are buying much more than they would have if it had all been distributed at once.  If they have a 2nd series, we'll see if the same people bite again.

The only thing I'm saying is don't advertise "collect all 66" and then purposefully hold back certain titles.   That is without a question false advertisement, don't you agree?   I like the product.   The distribution and marketing of the product is what sucks.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #892 on: November 23, 2020, 10:58:30 AM »
Here is the reply from Super Impulse:

Thank you for your continued support!

The entire Wacky Packages series 1 collection is available now at Walmart, Target and other major retailers.

Walmart has the largest orders so I would recommend heading there!

Not sure what to make of the reply. We know for sure the Entire Collection is not currently at WalMart. I saw some single  cups in Target this week with titles that were in the Wave 2 two packs (Silverfish is the one I recall seeing) I did not buy any at target; but maybe they have a new wave.  I will buy some at Target soon. 

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #893 on: November 23, 2020, 11:04:09 AM »
on the si website, I just saw 6 minis highlighted as series 2.  Sneer, hairy combs were 2 of the 6 listed.  Apparently this continues.

« Reply #894 on: November 23, 2020, 01:47:07 PM »
Here is the reply from Super Impulse:

Thank you for your continued support!

The entire Wacky Packages series 1 collection is available now at Walmart, Target and other major retailers.

Walmart has the largest orders so I would recommend heading there!

Not sure what to make of the reply. We know for sure the Entire Collection is not currently at WalMart. I saw some single  cups in Target this week with titles that were in the Wave 2 two packs (Silverfish is the one I recall seeing) I did not buy any at target; but maybe they have a new wave.  I will buy some at Target soon. 

Andrew
What rot. They are not all out yet. Unless stores like Five Below got some with different minis. Five Below and others like FYI are listed on the SI website. I went to a five below and they had nothing unless they had wave 1 originally.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #895 on: November 23, 2020, 02:00:12 PM »
What rot. They are not all out yet. Unless stores like Five Below got some with different minis. Five Below and others like FYI are listed on the SI website. I went to a five below and they had nothing unless they had wave 1 originally.

I think someone here could make a pretty cool "Wacky" of this product.   "TRY to collect all 66!!"   There are some good possibilities here.    ;)

"From your Friends at Super Obsessive Compulsive Impulse Exploitation Inc."

Offline bp1958

« Reply #896 on: November 23, 2020, 02:59:35 PM »
Can anyone have a clue as to what the sticker is without opening the tub?  If you can, how did you determine it?  Shape, bright light?

thx

• Administrator
« Reply #897 on: November 23, 2020, 03:44:36 PM »
Can anyone have a clue as to what the sticker is without opening the tub?  If you can, how did you determine it?  Shape, bright light?
for the most part not really. On some the die cut pushes through, and that can give some insight, but not much.

But the great news with the Walmart Wave 3 release is that specific cups always have the same sticker inside. (This was not true for Wave 1 or 2)
The only difficulty is that some cups can have two or three different titles underneath.

here's my compilation

Sticker
Ajinx
All Bark
Angry Jack
Big Loogie Spew
Blunder
Boredom's
Burden
Campy Soup
Cheezillas
Coacha-Cola
Cop Tarts
Crypt's Ahoy
Cy-borgardee
Dopey Whip
Double Bobble
Dr Pooper
Dukin Donuts
eBayer
Elapse
Fiasco
Fielders
Fruitphobia
Ghoul Scouts
Hawaiian Punks
Hit Kat
Jerkson's
Just for Wolfmen
Kook-Aid
Kraken
Log's
Mac & Sneese
Milk Drone
Minute Mud
Nesquak
Putrid
Rice Krispbees
Rivals
Rotz
Scram
Shingles
Silverfish
Skimpy-NS
Skimpy-OS
Snoot Loops
Soreburst
Speed Sick
Tied
Vile
Mini
Moron
Gurgle
Elapse
Cop Tarts
Krispbees
Horrid
Ajinx
Sic Pens
Rivals
Nertz
De-Mented
Jolly
Moron
Ghoul Scouts
Plastered
Putrid
Hit Kat
Sic Pens
De-Mented
Milk Drone
Minute Lice
Speed Sick
Rivals
Cy-borgardee
Speed Sick
Log's
Ajinx
Shingles
Plastered
Hit Kat
Krispbees
Log's
Skimpy-OS
Horrid
Plastered
Scram
Ajinx
Jolly
Boredom's
Boredom's
Minute Lice
Boredom's
Mrs Klean
Minute Lice
Scram
De-Mented
Fruitphobia
Ajerx
                              Mini
Ajerx
Ajinx
Ajinx
Ajinx
Boredom's
Boredom's
Boredom's
Cop Tarts
Cy-borgardee
De-Mented
De-Mented
De-Mented
Elapse
Fruitphobia
Ghoul Scouts
Gurgle
Hit Kat
Hit Kat
Horrid
Horrid
Jolly
Jolly
Krispbees
Krispbees
Log's
Log's
Milk Drone
Minute Lice
Minute Lice
Minute Lice
Moron
Moron
Mrs Klean
Nertz
Plastered
Plastered
Plastered
Putrid
Rivals
Rivals
Scram
Scram
Shingles
Sic Pens
Sic Pens
Skimpy-OS
Speed Sick
Speed Sick
Sticker
Vile
Burden
Just for Wolfmen
Rivals
Scram
Shingles
Skimpy-NS
Big Loogie Spew
Hawaiian Punks
Cop Tarts
Elapse
Speed Sick
Angry Jack
Tied
Dopey Whip
All Bark
Dukin Donuts
Log's
Boredom's
Nesquak
Crypt's Ahoy
Rotz
Blunder
Mac & Sneese
Jerkson's
Milk Drone
Fiasco
Fielders
Silverfish
Snoot Loops
Ajinx
Cy-borgardee
Skimpy-OS
Coacha-Cola
Double Bobble
Kraken
Putrid
Dr Pooper
Cheezillas
Ghoul Scouts
Rice Krispbees
Soreburst
Kook-Aid
Campy Soup
eBayer
Minute Mud
Fruitphobia
Hit Kat

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #898 on: November 23, 2020, 04:00:38 PM »
    Kick-ass list, This will really help out any other purchases.  Thank you, Matt.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #899 on: November 23, 2020, 04:01:09 PM »
WOW, great work.  So Moron will always have either Ajinx or cy borg.  does the size of the boarder (that you can sort of make out), help identify what it is  or are all boarders of the sticker the same?\\\

thx

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #900 on: November 23, 2020, 04:13:14 PM »
   The borders are not the same, so if you can make it out your good.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #901 on: November 23, 2020, 06:16:04 PM »
Just for laughs i'm trying to calculate how rare is rare. 

So  series 1 wave 1  6 boxes in a case  24 cups per box.  So 144 cups x 5 per cup  = 720 minis.

average 1 rare every 2 boxes so 3 per case. 

First group of minis = 33?  720-3 = 717 minis commons

717/33 = 21.7 common individuals to 1 curst, jailo and boredom.

Does that sound right.....

Not factoring in the 2 packs and wave 3 case config.

bill

Online crackedjerk

« Reply #902 on: November 23, 2020, 06:35:52 PM »

Despite my displeasure with 3-4 waves of these things, I'm happy that there will be a second series.  I'll just go into it with eyes wide open.  I don't like having to look at it that way, but so it goes.  I also like that the ANS titles of the second series, if this picture is indicative, look to be of higher quality. 

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #903 on: November 23, 2020, 07:15:56 PM »
    I concur, maybe these will have a bit more care put into them.  I my self went crazy for the 1st series sinking too much $$ into it, this series I plan on doing what some have already done with 1st series and sit back and wait for the deals to pop up on Ebay.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #904 on: November 24, 2020, 08:52:55 AM »
     So here are the results of the tubs I purchased from Target yesterday;  I am only listing the one's that had anything new, all other tubs I won't bother with all the typing so if you are looking for a particular item I might be of help.  OK starting with 3D on top then the sticker and then the 4 packaged 3D's.   Tub 1) Band-Ache, Jerkson's, Fruitphobia, Coacha-Cola, 6up, LAVIRUS. 2) Crypts Ahoy, Dukin' Donuts, Elapse, Horrid, Vile, NESQUAK. 3) Rivals, Silverfish, Ajax, Capn' Crud, NESQUAK, SNOOT LOOPS. 4) Ratz, Elapse, Ajerx, Cop Tarts, SLUM MAID, WOLFMEN. 5) Coacha-Cola, Ajinx, Fishbone, Rice Krispbees, Cracked Animals, DR. POOPER. 6) Mrs. Klean, Rivals, Jolly Mean, Blood Sic, Moron Salt, FIELDERS. 7) Shingles, Speed Sick, Rice Krispbees, Fishbone, QUACKER OATS, HISSEY'S, 8) Fruitphobia, E-Bayer, Soreburst, Cracked Animals, Mrs. Klean, ALL BARK. There are other combinations to get some of these, but getting two in some tubs is pretty good;  Now I am only missing 3D's MINUTE MUD and E-BAYER.  Happy hunting, I am going to snag the 2 I still need on Ebay and I will be done with series one.  I hope we get a small break to enjoy the holidays before series 2. Matt.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #905 on: November 24, 2020, 08:58:50 AM »
     So here are the results of the tubs I purchased from Target yesterday;  I am only listing the one's that had anything new, all other tubs I won't bother with all the typing so if you are looking for a particular item I might be of help.  OK starting with 3D on top then the sticker and then the 4 packaged 3D's.   Tub 1) Band-Ache, Jerkson's, Fruitphobia, Coacha-Cola, 6up, LAVIRUS. 2) Crypts Ahoy, Dukin' Donuts, Elapse, Horrid, Vile, NESQUAK. 3) Rivals, Silverfish, Ajax, Capn' Crud, NESQUAK, SNOOT LOOPS. 4) Ratz, Elapse, Ajerx, Cop Tarts, SLUM MAID, WOLFMEN. 5) Coacha-Cola, Ajinx, Fishbone, Rice Krispbees, Cracked Animals, DR. POOPER. 6) Mrs. Klean, Rivals, Jolly Mean, Blood Sic, Moron Salt, FIELDERS. 7) Shingles, Speed Sick, Rice Krispbees, Fishbone, QUACKER OATS, HISSEY'S, 8) Fruitphobia, E-Bayer, Soreburst, Cracked Animals, Mrs. Klean, ALL BARK. There are other combinations to get some of these, but getting two in some tubs is pretty good;  Now I am only missing 3D's MINUTE MUD and E-BAYER.  Happy hunting, I am going to snag the 2 I still need on Ebay and I will be done with series one.  I hope we get a small break to enjoy the holidays before series 2. Matt.

Thanks Matt!   :great: :great:  Did you run into any other content variations for the mini showing? For example, would you need to buy several cups with Band-Ache showing to get one that contained Lavirus?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:00:32 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #906 on: November 24, 2020, 09:34:58 AM »
Thanks Matt!   :great: :great:  Did you run into any other content variations for the mini showing? For example, would you need to buy several cups with Band-Ache showing to get one that contained Lavirus?
   I had only 2 cups with identical 3D's the Ratz on top, and it had Cheezillas, Silverfish, Hit Kat, Vile, Weakies. I did find where some 3D's were in different combos as far as LAVIRUS, Logs and Horrid on top both also had a LAVIRUS. I hope that answers your question well enough. Matt.

• Administrator
« Reply #907 on: November 24, 2020, 10:03:41 AM »
Is there any way to tell if a cup is from the new release vs old? Such as that Band-ache , which was also a cup topper in Wave 1.

And the million dollar question, are the stickers the same as the Walmart release?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #908 on: November 24, 2020, 10:26:52 AM »
    Nope, The only difference between the two are the display case;  Rotz is now Ratz, which I believe if Rotz is not found in any tubs the Rotz display cases should be a nice piece to have. Matt.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #909 on: November 24, 2020, 10:30:55 AM »
Is there any way to tell if a cup is from the new release vs old? Such as that Band-ache , which was also a cup topper in Wave 1.

And the million dollar question, are the stickers the same as the Walmart release?
   The same stickers were also found and yes they were all Walmart versions.  I feel bad for whomever spent $750.00 on the 27 different one's on Ebay late last week, YIKES.

anything