Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251680 times)

Offline faustxxx

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #840 on: November 19, 2020, 12:33:11 PM »
Is anyone keeping track of the redline stickers v. stickers w/o red line?  I think all of the redline stickers were in the Wave 1 & 2 batches?  Does that mean the stickers w/o red lines are only in the Walmart batches?
I have asked several times regarding the variations, I actually sold the Cy Borgardee set recently on Ebay. There are several repeats from the second wave for sure and I am not sure of the 1st. I will try to compose a list of what I am sure about this weekend. P.S. Anyone looking at the Moron Salt tubs for an Exceedrin take a really close look at the back of the sticker;  If it looks like a Cy Borgardee don't buy it otherwise chances are great to get yourself a rare Exceedrin.  Matt.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #841 on: November 19, 2020, 01:42:20 PM »
I have opened about 20 Moron Salt Topped Cups and pulled one Exceedrin. Some of those cups had Cyborgadee and some had Dr Pooper. Only the ones with the Ajinx Sticker have the Exceedrin Rare Mini.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #842 on: November 19, 2020, 01:43:58 PM »
Here is my current list of 48 different stickers for Wave 3, either from what I've found, or what I've read other people have found

Anyone see anything missing?

** indicates also in Wave 2 (which used a red line) 21 total
-no Wave 1 stickers are repeated in Wave 3

Ajinx
All Bark
Angry Jack**
Big Loogie Spew**
Blunder
Boredom's**
Burden**
Campy Soup**
Cheezillas
Coacha-Cola
Cop Tarts**
Crypt's Ahoy**
Cy-Borgardee**
Dopey Whip**
Double Bobble
Dr Pooper
Dukin Donuts
eBayer
Elapse
Fiasco**
Fielders
Fruitphobia
Ghoul Scouts
Hawaiian Punks**
Hit Kat
Jerkson's
Just for Wolfmen
Kook-Aid**
Kraken
Log's**
Mac & Sneese**
Milk Drone
Minute Mud**
Nesquak**
Putrid
Rice Krispbees**
Rivals
Rotz
Scram
Shingles
Silverfish
Skimpy-NS
Skimpy-OS**
Snoot Loops**
Soreburst
Speed Sick
Tied**
Vile**
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:32:39 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #843 on: November 19, 2020, 01:49:16 PM »
Quite the desparaty with just a few new 3D's and all these stickers, I mean one sticker versus 5 punies is ridiculous.

• Administrator
« Reply #844 on: November 19, 2020, 02:08:14 PM »
Round 2 of WalMart openings

Horrid on Top
Sticker = Slum Maid Raisins
Minis = Speed Sick, Gurgle, Skimpy NS, Hit Kat

Peas on top
Sticker = Cap’n Crud
Minis =Milk Drone, Speed Sick, Cracker Jerk, Ratz

Rivals on Top
Sticker = Peas
Minis = Scram, Fruitopia, Nertz, Cracked Jerk

Minute Lice on top
Sticker = Log Cave In
Minis = Morton Salt, Logs, Mr. Klean, Hit Kat

Would you mind taking a look at these four stickers to check if they have red lines around the images or not?
I believe some others might have found red lined sticker in the walmart set - and these four that you found stand out on my list as the only ones that are from Wave 1.
thanks!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:15:09 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #845 on: November 19, 2020, 03:24:35 PM »
Curious as to who plans on trying to acquire all the stickers including Red Border Vs No Red Border? So far I have 8 stickers with both versions. I do not know if I want to chase them all down.  Maybe once I complete the 77 Sticker Set I will go there. Still looking for two more stickers that  I do not believe are out yet: Sic Pens and Slithering Syrup.

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #846 on: November 19, 2020, 03:46:24 PM »
Curious as to who plans on trying to acquire all the stickers including Red Border Vs No Red Border? So far I have 8 stickers with both versions. I do not know if I want to chase them all down.  Maybe once I complete the 77 Sticker Set I will go there. Still looking for two more stickers that  I do not believe are out yet: Sic Pens and Slithering Syrup.

Andrew
I currently have 91 stickers, a count that includes the red line variations:  Wave 1 - 24, Wave 2 - 24, Wave 3 - 43
There are now 47 Wave 3, with 20 dupes from Wave 2, leaving 27.  24+24+27 = 75 unique titles.
I've noticed the same twothree that are missing:  Blood Sic Pens, Milk Drone, Slithering,
which would bring unique stickers to 77.

Also, waiting to see if those four Wave 1 titles really have Wave 3 versions.
confirmed that the Wave 1 titles have red lines and are not new/unique

update with new info 11/21
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:23:28 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #847 on: November 19, 2020, 05:47:15 PM »
I currently have 91 stickers, a count that includes the red line variations:  Wave 1 - 24, Wave 2 - 24, Wave 3 - 43
17 of the Wave 3 are dupes from Wave 2, leaving 74 unique titles.
I've noticed three that are missing:  Blood Sic Pens, Milk Drone, Slithering,

Thanks. Good to know.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #848 on: November 19, 2020, 09:15:54 PM »

Was the SKIMPY New Skool sticker already released?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #849 on: November 20, 2020, 02:37:28 AM »
Was the SKIMPY New Skool sticker already released?

Yes. I have one of those.

Andrew

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #850 on: November 20, 2020, 05:36:34 AM »
Here is my current list of 47 different stickers for Wave 3, either from what I've found, or what I've read other people have found

* indicates also in Wave 1 w/red line
** indicates also in Wave 2 w/red line

Ajinx
All Bark
Angry Jack**
Blunder
Boredom's**
Campy Soup**
Cap'n Crud*
Cheezillas
Coacha-Cola
Cop Tarts**
Crypt's Ahoy**
Cy-Borgardee**
Dopey Whip**
Double Bobble
Dr Pooper
Dukin Donuts
eBayer
Elapse
Fielders
Fruitphobia
Ghoul Scouts
Hawaiian Punks**
Hit Kat
Jerkson's
Jolly*
Just for Wolfmen
Kook-Aid**
Kraken
Log Cave In*
Log's**
Mac & Sneese**
Minute Mud**
Nesquak**
Putrid
Rivals
Rotz
Scram
Shingles
Silverfish
Skimpy-NS
Skimpy-OS**
Slum Maid*
Snoot Loops**
Soreburst
Speed Sick
Tied**
Vile**

Patrick, I also have the following titles in both red border and non-red border stickers:
   Burden
   Rice Krispbees

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #851 on: November 20, 2020, 05:48:54 AM »
Does anyone know what mini is showing on the cups containing the Skimpy New Skool sticker?  The posts earlier in this thread show Skimpy stickers in cups showing Mr. Klean and Boredom's but they don't indicate which Skimpy version. Thanks in advance.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #852 on: November 20, 2020, 06:02:56 AM »
Does anyone know what mini is showing on the cups containing the Skimpy New Skool sticker?  The posts earlier in this thread show Skimpy stickers in cups showing Mr. Klean and Boredom's but they don't indicate which Skimpy version. Thanks in advance.
    I found mine with the Boredom's on top you could also end up with stickers: Scram, Shingles etc.

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #853 on: November 20, 2020, 06:15:12 AM »
I'm finding the spot on the bottom shelf where they mini's SHOULD be, tag and all, but I have
yet to find any actual product.  Is it just me, or this area of the country?

Or are there elves going around there, snatching them all up?

It's been very frustrating, I plan on taking a trip again later today.

Out of the 7 aisles I checked the other day, 2 had them and 5 were out. All 7 had a home for them, so it appears they are selling well. You may want to ask what day the vendor restocks and check back then.

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #854 on: November 20, 2020, 10:33:20 AM »

I've seen Milk Drone in the Walmarts.  I think the only ones missing in the Walmart run are Blood Sic and Hissey's Slithering.

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #855 on: November 20, 2020, 10:37:10 AM »

Andrew

I'm going for it.  I know a lot of people are pissed off about how the minis have been issued but I'm finding this fun.  It's a bit more of a challenge     but isn't that the fun of it?

• Administrator
« Reply #856 on: November 20, 2020, 05:02:14 PM »
Patrick, I also have the following titles in both red border and non-red border stickers:
   Burden
   Rice Krispbees
added to the list above
thanks!

• Administrator
« Reply #857 on: November 20, 2020, 05:02:43 PM »
I've seen Milk Drone in the Walmarts.  I think the only ones missing in the Walmart run are Blood Sic and Hissey's Slithering.
Added Milk Drone sticker to the list above. Thanks!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #858 on: November 20, 2020, 06:43:20 PM »
P.S. Anyone looking at the Moron Salt tubs for an Exceedrin take a really close look at the back of the sticker;  If it looks like a Cy Borgardee don't buy it otherwise chances are great to get yourself a rare Exceedrin.  Matt.

Wow, can you really tell what the sticker is when the package is sealed?  I guess I haven't even tried that approach yet as it seemed impossible. 

I've been to two stores in my area (Madison, WI) lately.  One store, which had only a grand total of five check-outs (not counting the self-checkout) had two six-packs each in four of the check-out lanes.  None looked touched.  I bought six tubs total and did get an Exceedrin in the one tub that had Moron Salt showing.  I thought it was strange that the second store still had none out three days after I found them in the other store.  I'm doing a quick road trip down to Chicago tomorrow and will try to hit 2-3 walmarts along the way.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #859 on: November 20, 2020, 07:03:21 PM »
Here is my current list of 50 different stickers for Wave 3, either from what I've found, or what I've read other people have found

* indicates also in Wave 1 w/red line
** indicates also in Wave 2 w/red line

Ajinx
All Bark
Angry Jack**
Blunder
Boredom's**
Burden**
Campy Soup**
Cap'n Crud*
Cheezillas
Coacha-Cola
Cop Tarts**
Crypt's Ahoy**
Cy-Borgardee**
Dopey Whip**
Double Bobble
Dr Pooper
Dukin Donuts
eBayer
Elapse
Fielders
Fruitphobia
Ghoul Scouts
Hawaiian Punks**
Hit Kat
Jerkson's
Jolly*
Just for Wolfmen
Kook-Aid**
Kraken
Log Cave In*
Log's**
Mac & Sneese**
Milk Drone
Minute Mud**
Nesquak**
Putrid
Rice Krispbees**
Rivals
Rotz
Scram
Shingles
Silverfish
Skimpy-NS
Skimpy-OS**
Slum Maid*
Snoot Loops**
Soreburst
Speed Sick
Tied**
Vile**

I have "Fiasco" in red border and no red border

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #860 on: November 20, 2020, 09:07:49 PM »
I'm going for it.  I know a lot of people are pissed off about how the minis have been issued but I'm finding this fun.  It's a bit more of a challenge     but isn't that the fun of it?
you bring up a great point, challenge is part of the fun and "collecting" should actually be collecting.  Too many of the collectors need this bizzarro instant gratification which creates longer voids to "collect" the next thing.  The collectors in this hobby generally prevail and can turn even fiasco's like the rollout of the minis into fun as folks here provide great tracking mechanisms, trading boards and such.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2020, 02:03:53 AM »
I guess some people REALLY want these Mini Wacky Stickers. $750 for 54 of them and none are considered "Rare" or "Chase"  324375993784
I wonder if this auction will cause some people to purchase packs just to resell the stickers? I had been selling my extra stickers for $2 in hopes of driving the the resale cost of stickers down. Some people are listing new titles for $12.95 and getting that.  Interesting to watch what is happening with these. A mini binder for these would be very cool.  Mini 9 pocket pages in a Tiny Binder.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #862 on: November 21, 2020, 02:19:25 AM »
I just sent Super Impluse an update with questions from the group:

* It looks like everything has been released except for Ten Mini's and 2 Stickers. Will WalMart be getting a new mix and if so when?
If not WalMart ; where will we see the last mini's and stickers show up. Target?

*  I don't find these in every WalMart. Are some stores not going to stock them? I need to know as I will stop checking in the stores that never got any in the last three weeks
including the main one I shop at.

* Please consider making a mini Binder to store the Stickers in . It could house Clear vinyl Mini 9  Pocket Pages for the stickers.

* Are all the chase Mini's produced in the same quantities?

* Why was the Haunt Jemima Mini replaced by The Putrid Mini? Did you get a cease and desist letter? That used to happen to Topps when they issued Wackies in the 70's.

I will share any response I receive with the board.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2020, 02:22:03 AM »

* It looks like everything has been released except for Ten Mini's and 2 Stickers. Will WalMart be getting a new mix and if so when?
If not WalMart ; where will we see the last mini's and stickers show up. Target?

*  I don't find these in every WalMart. Are some stores not going to stock them? I need to know as I will stop checking in the stores that never got any in the last three weeks

* Please consider making a mini Binder to store the Stickers in . It could house Clear vinyl Mini 9  Pocket Pages for the stickers.

* Why was the Haunt Jemima Mini replaced by The Putrid Mini? Did you get a cease and desist letter? That used to happen to Topps when they issued Wackies in the 70's.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, this will be interesting to hear what they say. Matt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #864 on: November 21, 2020, 04:15:53 AM »
I guess some people REALLY want these Mini Wacky Stickers. $750 for 54 of them and none are considered "Rare" or "Chase"  324375993784
I wonder if this auction will cause some people to purchase packs just to resell the stickers? I had been selling my extra stickers for $2 in hopes of driving the the resale cost of stickers down. Some people are listing new titles for $12.95 and getting that.  Interesting to watch what is happening with these. A mini binder for these would be very cool.  Mini 9 pocket pages in a Tiny Binder.

That's NUTS!  I had started doing trading here with 2 mini stickers for 1 of my extra weekly Wackys, but when there wasn't a list I could use to figure out what I was missing, I gave up.  So, I have just 12 stickers, 10 with red borders, 2 without (Kraken and Minute Mud).  Maybe when all of you are done with your own sets there will be some leftover.

A mini binder would be cool.  Like the early small yellow Wacky "binders" that came with an exclusive Wacky.  They could print alphabetized "Old" and "New Skool" checklists on the insides of the front and back.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2020, 06:26:27 AM »

Andrew

Maybe Haunt Jemima was pulled due to the current restructuring of brands that are removing black mascots.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2020, 06:31:32 AM »

That the Aunt Jemima name is being eliminated because some people see it as a derogatory racial stereotype (same with Uncle Ben's Rice) is more than enough to get it replaced. I assume Eskimo Pie is also on the list to be cancelled.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2020, 07:39:57 AM »
That the Aunt Jemima name is being eliminated because some people see it as a derogatory racial stereotype (same with Uncle Ben's Rice) is more than enough to get it replaced. I assume Eskimo Pie is also on the list to be cancelled.

Is there a face behind Auntie Anne's Pretzels?  Just wondering if that will be the next rebranding.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2020, 08:07:58 AM »
Yes and unlikely

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #869 on: November 21, 2020, 08:18:07 AM »
Aah, thanks.  All I've ever seen are the blue and yellow pretzel logos.  I love those pretzels!  Haven't had one since I stopped going to the mall, which was probably soon after KayBee went out of business.

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #870 on: November 21, 2020, 09:25:49 AM »
you bring up a great point, challenge is part of the fun and "collecting" should actually be collecting.  Too many of the collectors need this bizzarro instant gratification which creates longer voids to "collect" the next thing.  The collectors in this hobby generally prevail and can turn even fiasco's like the rollout of the minis into fun as folks here provide great tracking mechanisms, trading boards and such.

Good points Ernie. Collecting is a process of obtaining items over a period of time. Sometimes a short period of time or a much longer period depending on availability and/or how aggressive one chooses to be.

Another aspect to consider is cost. In the case of the minis, one can choose to search for them in the wild and buy them whenever they can and build their collection. This is fun, yet time consuming and expensive. Or one can choose to buy a set from someone else who has already done the legwork. While this option clearly takes the fun out of the hunt and to your point does provide instant gratification and also creates a void to collect or obtain the next item or set, it does save time and money if ones end goal is to obtain what they are seeking as quickly as possible with minimal effort and expense. 

Personally, I find myself in the latter category more often lately, although I still enjoy the hunt of searching for things that can be rare and obviously harder to find.

I suppose personality plays a part in which style or how aggressive someone chooses to be.

« Reply #871 on: November 21, 2020, 12:15:32 PM »
Good points Ernie. Collecting is a process of obtaining items over a period of time. Sometimes a short period of time or a much longer period depending on availability and/or how aggressive one chooses to be.

Another aspect to consider is cost. In the case of the minis, one can choose to search for them in the wild and buy them whenever they can and build their collection. This is fun, yet time consuming and expensive. Or one can choose to buy a set from someone else who has already done the legwork. While this option clearly takes the fun out of the hunt and to your point does provide instant gratification and also creates a void to collect or obtain the next item or set, it does save time and money if ones end goal is to obtain what they are seeking as quickly as possible with minimal effort and expense. 

Personally, I find myself in the latter category more often lately, although I still enjoy the hunt of searching for things that can be rare and obviously harder to find.

I suppose personality plays a part in which style or how aggressive someone chooses to be.

I don’t mind the thrill of the hunt if the product is readily available. Not all of this product is released or has been found yet and Walmart check out lanes are always crowded if they even have the minis. More by me DO NOT have the minis at all.

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #872 on: November 21, 2020, 12:49:21 PM »
Yes and unlikely

Never knew there was anyone real behind Auntie Anne’s pretzels.  My daughter loves them, but malls and rest stops seem to be the only place to get them, and we haven’t been to either during the pandemic.  For years we mistakenly called it Aunt Annie’s.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #873 on: November 21, 2020, 01:08:58 PM »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #874 on: November 21, 2020, 06:05:31 PM »
I was able to stop by three walmarts today on my road trip to the Chicago area.  A couple takeaways:

*Illinois did not charge tax on these but Wisconsin stores did.  One of the stores even charged me a mere $2.98 each.

*I was able to buy 8 tubs with Moron showing.  Four had Exceedrin (all had the Ajinx sticker and identical contents).

*I was able to buy four with Putrid showing.  All had Big Loogie (all had the Dr Pooper sticker and identical contents).

*People were friendly enough, but it was annoying having to slink by people in long lines to look for these things.

Do these results (well, at least those middle two) jive with others' results?