Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251721 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #770 on: November 05, 2020, 06:20:57 PM »
While I wouldn't want to spend the time, it would be interesting to see a list of the minis that have shown up in each wave, including the minis we haven't seen at all.  Or, alternatively, a list of each mini and which wave it has appeared in.  Don't know that it would change my buying habits much, but it would be interesting to see.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #771 on: November 06, 2020, 07:01:39 AM »
The rare mini I found was in the cup with Putrid showing.

Thanks for the heads up - was able to score one this morning in a Putrid as well - having now spent over $200 on this wal-mart wave

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #772 on: November 06, 2020, 12:30:15 PM »
I heard back from Super Impulse. "All the mini and stickers will be present in the WalMart release. Most store (3000) will get product next week."

This does not jibe with what we are seeing. Just telling you what the answer was.

Andrew

Offline drono

« Reply #773 on: November 06, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »
having now spent over $200 on this wal-mart wave

I guess Super Impulse is happy with the way the sales went.  I dropped about $400 in pre-orders before I realized that I wasn't going to get more than 31 of the 66 in the 58 cups I ordered.  If they have a series 2 release, I'm thinking of quoting The Who: "Don't get fooled again, no, no!"

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #774 on: November 06, 2020, 10:31:52 PM »
I purchased 24 cups from a local Walmart. Here are the content combinations I didn't see previously posted (new titles in this wave in red). I did get one rare title, EXCEEDRIN. See first cup listed below. I have 6 more cups to open but time for bed. These were found in Terre Haute, Indiana. Each of the “standard” checkout lanes had two of the 6cup box displays. I posted pics earlier of where I anticipated they would be placed and that’s where they ended up.

Moron on top
Sticker = Ajinx
Minis = Exceedrin, Horrid, Cop Tarts, Jolly Mean Giant Peas

Rice Krispbees on top
Sticker = Blunder
Minis = Ajinx, De-Mented, Fruitphobia, Weakies

Krafty on top
Sticker = Kook-Aid
Minis = Horrid, Elapse, Logs, Nertz

Minute Lice on Top
Sticker = Silverfish
Minis = Gurgles, Weakies, Elapse, Milk Drone

Rivals on top
Sticker = CheZillas
Minis = Putrid, Krafty, Cop Tarts, Mrs. Klean

Hit Kat on top
Sticker = Dukin' Donuts
Minis = Gurgle, Sic, Minute Lice, Speed Sik

Plastered on top
Sticker = Dubble Bobble
Minis = Logs, Ajerx, Mrs. Klean

UPDATE: I opened my 6 remaining cups today. Here are three more combinations not previously noted:

Ajinx on top
Sticker = Just for Wolfmen
Minis = Skimpy, Scram, Ajerx, Rivals

Logs on top
Sticker = Jerkson's Baby Powder
Minis = Boredom's, Elapse, Nertz

Skimpy (old) on top
Sticker = Minute Mud
Minis = Logs, 6up, Band-Ache, Cop Tarts
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 01:57:17 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

« Reply #775 on: November 07, 2020, 09:13:40 AM »
Exceedrin is one of the rare minis. Congratulations,!

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #776 on: November 07, 2020, 06:53:52 PM »
Forgive my asking perhaps what's already been addressed, but let me try and grasp my head around this:

This "wave" has all the rest of the titles we've been missing, correct?  I did see that one title was replaced
with another, no problem. 

And we have the rest of the stickers, and the few extras that we were expecting?

And the ONLY place we can get them is Walmart?  That's the frustrating part, I don't have a lot of
Walmarts around me, and I'm in Suburban Massachusetts.  The ones I've been to, so far, have a small
trading card section near the checkouts, and it looks like a bomb hit it, there's nothing in there, and definitely
no Mini Wackys yet. 

No other places will sell these?  Super Impulse can't sell them boxes to us directly, or are they planning
on using any other outlet besides Walmart? 

Pardon my French, this is insane...

Offline wackyindy

« Reply #777 on: November 07, 2020, 08:14:01 PM »
Thought I would give you a list of the new titles that I obtained from the Wal-Mart release this week.  This was from a purchase of 36 cups - 30 at one location, and 6 at another in Avon/Indianapolis Indiana.

Boredom's
Putrid Cat Chow
Big Loogie Spew
Plastered Peanuts
Ajinx
Demented Tomatoes
Exceedrin
Double Bobble (Sticker)
Blunder Bread (Sticker)
Duking Donuts (Sticker)
eBayer (Sticker)

Also interesting is that on 5 of the 6 "cases" I purchased, the checklist was the updated version with the "Putrid" in place of the "Haunt Jemima", but the one case that I bought at a separate location had the "original" checklist with Haunt Jemima still indicated.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #778 on: November 07, 2020, 09:07:59 PM »
Forgive my asking perhaps what's already been addressed, but let me try and grasp my head around this:

This "wave" has all the rest of the titles we've been missing, correct?  I did see that one title was replaced
with another, no problem. 

And we have the rest of the stickers, and the few extras that we were expecting?

And the ONLY place we can get them is Walmart?  That's the frustrating part, I don't have a lot of
Walmarts around me, and I'm in Suburban Massachusetts.  The ones I've been to, so far, have a small
trading card section near the checkouts, and it looks like a bomb hit it, there's nothing in there, and definitely
no Mini Wackys yet. 

No other places will sell these?  Super Impulse can't sell them boxes to us directly, or are they planning
on using any other outlet besides Walmart? 

Pardon my French, this is insane...

From what I have seen first hand, on this forum and on eBay, there appears to be 7 additional mini titles in this Walmart wave and perhaps most or all of the stickers. These are the newly available minis:
  Boredom's
  Putrid Cat Chow
  Big Loogie Spew (rare)
  Plastered Peanuts
  Ajinx
  Demented Tomatoes
  Exceedrin (rare)

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #779 on: November 08, 2020, 12:59:16 AM »

Also interesting is that on 5 of the 6 "cases" I purchased, the checklist was the updated version with the "Putrid" in place of the "Haunt Jemima", but the one case that I bought at a separate location had the "original" checklist with Haunt Jemima still indicated.

Thanks for mentioning this!   I didn't even notice the checklist had changed.   I mean, who would look for Putrid on the "New Skool" side.

Was Haunt Jemima pulled because of the "controversy" over the namesake syrup?   

Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #780 on: November 08, 2020, 07:08:37 AM »
so this "wave" (i.e. small ocean trickle...) has only 7 new minis and a few new stickers?  Not all the rest?

When will this all end?  I went driving around to a few Walmarts yesterday, not even close to finding anything.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #781 on: November 08, 2020, 07:32:10 AM »
no Mini Wackys yet. 
FYI that these are not in the trading card section, they are located in most of the checkout lanes.
With all the stores I’ve found them in, as you approach the cashier, as if you were ready to check out, the candy shelves are on the left side, and on the right is tons of “impulse buy” stuff. The Minis were on the very bottom shelf on the right, located closest to the cashier.
So if you go during normal shopping hours, the lanes will be packed with people, making it awkward to get to them. (as I found out! LOL)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 09:37:27 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #782 on: November 08, 2020, 08:45:53 AM »
so this "wave" (i.e. small ocean trickle...) has only 7 new minis and a few new stickers?  Not all the rest?

When will this all end?  I went driving around to a few Walmarts yesterday, not even close to finding anything.

I feel your frustration. 

Offline quas

« Reply #783 on: November 08, 2020, 08:56:26 AM »

I went into the one near me and saw absolutely nada.
Marc

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #784 on: November 08, 2020, 09:53:23 AM »
None of the Wal-Mart stickers have red borders around the images even those that are repeated from earlier waves creating two different versions for some :(

« Reply #785 on: November 08, 2020, 10:29:22 AM »
I went into the one near me and saw absolutely nada.
I went to one store in Connecticut yesterday and nada. But found them in my home state of New York today. I bought only 24 cups as there are 14 minis and several stickers still missing from these Walmart cups. I got no big loogie spew or Exceedrin. I’m never lucky that way.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #786 on: November 08, 2020, 01:35:59 PM »
First an anomaly and then a question.

I picked up 4 putrid showing Walmart cups hoping to get one Big League - turns out all 4 from same store each have a Big League. I am going to keep one, save one to trade in case I can’t find the last one I will need - Baby Powder - that leaves 2. Would be glad to help some collectors here with other two - maybe $30 each - I hate scalpers, but want to recoup some of the amount I spent running there down and that seems like a price well below ebay

The question I have is what minis do we know are left and haven’t shown up in the Walmart wave. My count says - Lavirus, Minute Maid, quacker oats, sun maid, all bark, dr pooper, kraken, wolf man, ebayer, fielders, nesquack

Did I miss any or has anyone found any of these yet

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #787 on: November 08, 2020, 02:24:22 PM »

I picked up 4 putrid showing Walmart cups hoping to get one Big League - turns out all 4 from same store each have a Big League. I am going to keep one, save one to trade in case I can’t find the last one I will need - Baby Powder - that leaves 2. Would be glad to help some collectors here with other two - maybe $30 each - I hate scalpers, but want to recoup some of the amount I spent running there down and that seems like a price well below ebay

The question I have is what minis do we know are left and haven’t shown up in the Walmart wave. My count says - Lavirus, Minute Maid, quacker oats, sun maid, all bark, dr pooper, kraken, wolf man, ebayer, fielders, nesquack

Hisseys Slithering Syrup, Haunt Jemima,  and Snoot Loops

« Reply #788 on: November 08, 2020, 02:59:16 PM »

Snoot loops, hisseys syrup, jerksons are also missing

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #789 on: November 08, 2020, 04:01:28 PM »
I stopped by two Walmarts in NJ today.  One didn't have any minis, while the second one did.  The minis weren't by the cashiers, though.  I thoroughly looked in every checkout lane.  Instead, they were in the half empty disaster area that Walmart calls a trading card section.

Many thanks to Karl Hungus and Sco(o)t for detailing and posting their finds.  Thanks to them, I was able to buy only five containers and score almost all of the latest minis in this latest wave.  The only mini I didn't find was Exceedrin.  Thanks again, guys, for saving me money that otherwise would have once again been wasted on even more Wave 1 minis.  (Some of these "Target" minis I already have six, seven, and eight of that I haven't a clue what I am going to do with.  I seriously doubt I could sell or trade them, let alone give them away.  However, if anybody is interested in any of my extra "Target 30," send me a PM.)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 04:03:37 PM by Baked Bears »

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #790 on: November 08, 2020, 04:03:08 PM »

Did Putrid replace Haunt Jemima? The new checklist in the Walmart cups seems to imply that.

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #791 on: November 08, 2020, 04:06:21 PM »
Probably so.  My Walmart checklist implies the same thing.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #792 on: November 08, 2020, 05:16:55 PM »
hi i am interested in a big looie  thx billp

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #793 on: November 08, 2020, 09:59:18 PM »
hi i am interested in a big looie  thx billp

I'll trade a big loogie for a crust, jail-o, or exceedrin.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #794 on: November 09, 2020, 04:37:43 AM »
next visit to Walmart, I'll check the checkouts and double check, check that!

Thanks for having me check in, check.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #795 on: November 09, 2020, 02:23:43 PM »
Scored in a WalMart in PA today. Purchased 15 packs. Got a Big Loogie, but no Exceedrin. Thanks to those that posted contents.
Got 5 new minis, 1 chase mini and 10 new stickers out of 15 pack $95 purchase. I think I will use ebay to complete this series.

Andrew
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:37:29 PM by DrDeal »

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #796 on: November 10, 2020, 04:53:16 AM »
next visit to Walmart, I'll check the checkouts and double check, check that!

Thanks for having me check in, check.

look on the bottom shelves!   at least that is where they were at my local Crawl Mart. 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #797 on: November 10, 2020, 04:55:50 AM »
look on the bottom shelves!   at least that is where they were at my local Crawl Mart.

I hope you score a Plastered!!

I stopped at the Walmart near my house this morning, and after annoying a number of people in various lines, got to look at several boxes in 6 different lanes.  I picked up a cup with Plastered on top, because that's one of my favorites, even though the jar is opaque.  The second cup I sprung for had the original Skimpy on top.  Here's what I found:

Plastered
Sticker: Kraken of the Sea
Other minis:  Boredom's, Weakies, Hit Kat, and Ajinx

Skimpy (Classic)
Sticker:  Minute Mud
Other minis:  Cop Tarts, 6Up, Band-Ache, Logs

Both checklists had Putrid on the New Skool side.

Walmart has made shopping harder!  Out of three entrances/exits, you can only go in at the west one, which is the farthest from the food and self checkouts.  And you can only exit at the middle.  They've rendered 1/3 of the undersized parking lot undesireable because of the long haul.  I asked why, were they counting customers in and ou, and the guy said no, they were at first, but now it's just the rule...........

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 06:56:32 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #798 on: November 10, 2020, 12:32:04 PM »
I hope you score a Plastered!!

I did thanks!!   This was an easy one since it is one of the "floaters" (on top).    8)   Just curious....did you notice any Putrid's on top at your store?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #799 on: November 10, 2020, 12:54:33 PM »
I did thanks!!   This was an easy one since it is one of the "floaters" (on top).    8)   Just curious....did you notice any Putrid's on top at your store?

No.  If I had, I would have picked one up since I know that's a new one.  There's another Walmart close by I might check, but only if I can get there really early in the AM when the store is fairly empty - these things are darn near impossible to look at without getting run over by a cart!  I don't know how a casual impulse buyer would even notice them.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #800 on: November 10, 2020, 06:14:38 PM »
at least we're only hunting for 7 or so mini's and a few more stickers.

Any hints as to where the last wave (or at least I hope it's the last one...)
will be?  I can handle a few Walmart and those checkout lanes, I'm planning
on hitting a few this Thursday.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #801 on: November 10, 2020, 07:23:55 PM »
Andrew,

I will have to pull the receipt later n the week - KRAZY Hours this past week.... Finally getting home and some Japanese Whiskey!

I think I grabbed 6 or seven of the cases at checkout - More details to follow!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #802 on: November 11, 2020, 03:05:15 AM »
Andrew,

I will have to pull the receipt later n the week - KRAZY Hours this past week.... Finally getting home and some Japanese Whiskey!

I think I grabbed 6 or seven of the cases at checkout - More details to follow!

Richard
#StayWacky

Here is the WalMart SKU:  0551 0001 9126  Taken from the shelf tag
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:39:31 PM by DrDeal »

Offline drono

« Reply #803 on: November 11, 2020, 03:25:16 AM »
There's another Walmart close by I might check, but only if I can get there really early in the AM when the store is fairly empty - these things are darn near impossible to look at without getting run over by a cart!  I don't know how a casual impulse buyer would even notice them.

I finally went to a Walmart near me last night - first time since January.  They have gone to all self checkout so they moved all the impulse items outside the checkout area.  But there were no mini Wacky Packages, so I don't know if they didn't get them, haven't put them out, or they've already sold out.  I really doubt it was the latter of the three.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #804 on: November 11, 2020, 06:24:07 AM »
Here is the WalMart SKU:  0551 0001 9126  Taken from the shelft tag
Gives me zero results on brickseek for stores that I know have them in stock. Is there another tool for looking?